Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 31 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Aladar arrived to see the cottage that housed the seven dwarves. Knowing Merlin is telling the truth here, he & Carn lead the way and headed towards the house. Aladar looked on with a great smile to his face, happy to finally know Ariel is alive and unharmed.

Inside the cottage, Ariel giggles as she talked to Aurora & the dwarves, unaware of Sladar and the others approaching.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Merlin headed toward the castle, ready to free the poisoned king Stefan from Maleficent's devious spell.

Meanwhile, Adam knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open. He expected Ariel to open, since she would be the most excited.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 pm

O.O "Eh, who is it?" Doc asked as the door was being knocked on. Ariel looked out the window and saw Aladar and the others, ">gasp< ALADAR!" 8D she yelled and instantlly bolted out the door, accidentlly knocking Adam down and rushed straight for Aladar, "Oh my, it's SO good to see you again!" she says hugging Aladar's leg as tight as she can. <X)
Aladar just chuckled and brought a forarm around Ariel with a "hug" of his own back to Ariel, "Hmhmhm, it's good to see you too, Ariel." he says, happy to see her alive and safe. <=)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Adam smiled, noticing Ariel's happiness for seeing them again. She had been through all horror with the Orcs and in the mine. He said: "It's great to see you again!"
Hathi however, was somewhat frustrated, since she had lead them on a frantic chase across the plains and now she was here - enjoying herself like a queen: "You young rascal! A merry hunt you've led us on, and now we find you here...feasting and...and relaxing!!!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Aurora just smiled & watched as this happens, standing beside Bambi & Dumbo. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the fortress of the Horned King, the massive war ship of Lord Draganus finally returns with it's captured prize- Terrance! As the sleeping drug still took it's affects Dragaunus's minions soon make short work & little effort to contain the massive animal! Dragaunus himself watches from the main room as Siege approaches!
"We got him all nice & contained for ya Lord Dragaunus!"
"Excellent. See to it that he remains that way. Place our guest in the holding cells.......We will begin work shortly." >B)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Bambi & Dumbo walked out to see everyone. To Hath's suprise, Dumbo walked up to him, giving him a cute baby elephant look with his big ears. =3
Ariel turned to Aurora, so did Aladar, "Ariel, who's this here?" he asked.
"Oh, Aladar, everyone, this is Princess Aurora." she says. =3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

"A pleasure to finally meet you all." <X3 Aurora says. bowing in her beautiful blue royal dress.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As his minions placed Terrance in the holding cells, Dragaunus soon sat up & walked toward the cloning chamber. Where the project would begin shortly. A sinister, toothy grin came upon the reptile lord's face! Such evil delight in his mind!
"Soon........I shall a new pawn in my possession & for my armies......Soon I shall wield the most powerful & most terrible force of nature this world will Ever see!!!!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Hathi looked over to see a small elephant calf with a short trunk, legs and unnaturally long ears!: "Oh..." he picked him up with his trunk and looked at him: "Well, who's this little lad? Hello."
Adam smiled and walked to her, kissing her hand like a gentleman: "It's a pleasure to meet you, princess. We're friends of Merlin, and king Stefan, your father."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Aladar smiled and walked over to Aurora and made a bow of his own to her, "The name's Aladar. It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Aurora." he says towering over Aurora with his size, looking down at her. Dumbo still looked at Hathi with his cute look trumpteting cutelly at him. =3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Aurora smiled on as Aladar introduced himself & as Adam kissed her hand. "Hmhm, Ariel's told me much about you." she says
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Merlin then walked through the castle halls, and into the king's hall, where King Stefan sat - his eyes were glowing with green from Maleficent's witchery and he could barely move, and only speak under the influence of Maleficent. Merlin looked at him and spoke: "The courtesy of you halls has somewhat lessened, King Stefan!"
Stefan spoke: "Why should I welcome you! You are an ill guest of ill will!"
Merlin: "Stefan, king of this realm...too long have you sat in the shadows! Hear to me! I now release you...of this spell!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Aladar smiled as Aurora said this, looking at Ariel who giggled, nodding in agreement, "Hmhmhm has she now, well all she says is true." he says chukling a little, but ends up with a bit of a saddened sigh that he's had to go through all this trouble to get here, wishing to himself it would all go away. <=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Stefan then laughed, but with the voice of Maleficent: "Ha ha ha ha! You have no power here, Merlin, you old fool! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
But then, Merlin drew out his staff and aimed him at Stefan, casting a charm that cures: "I will draw you, Maleficent, as poison is drawn from a wound!"
Maleficent voice: "If I go, Stefan dies!"
Merlin forced him back: "You did not kill me, you will not kill him!" He forced the king back with his staff!
Maleficent voice: "Stefan's realm is mine!"
Merlin: "Be gone!!!"
And then Stefan jumped, but was thrown back by Merlin's staff, that undid the spell and released him from Maleficent's witchery! She fell in the castle, on her back, knowing that she was beaten!
The king just slumped back as he regained sanity, he was free! He could see, breathe, but was still weakened by sitting so long. He opened his eyes, and saw the White wizard: "Merlin?"
Merlin nodded: "Breathe the free air again, my friend."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Aladar looked on at Aurora. For some reason, he sees her like he sees Ariel, an individual who should be protected by their enemies and such. He looks out, wondering when all this would end. All he wants is everything to return to normal so his friends & family can return to the Pridelands to live out their lives in, sighing in a bit of sadness. <=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 am

"Heeeeeeey heeeeeey. Shhhhhh. Be at ease, friend.....I know what you've been threw. I know how you feel." <=3 Aurora says with her words of wisdom.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Aladar heard Aurora and looked down at her, hearing her say this, "If only you have been there to see the damage that......that Dragaunus done. Man when I get my paws on him I'll-" >X(
Ariel looked on comforting Aladar, "Easy Aladar." <=(
">sigh< I-I'm sorry." Aladar says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Mufasa looked around, and saw Merlin, but King Stefan and his horse as well. He nudged Aladar and whispered: "The king is coming!"
Adam looked at him with great respect and bowed before him: "Your highness, I salute you."
The king dismounted his horse and looked to Aurora, then embraced her tightly and happily, glad that this was over and that his family was with them: "Aurora, my dear Aurora!...Dark have been my dreams of late...Maleficent...A sorceress would know better!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Aladar heard Mufasa and turned his head and saw King Stefan arriving and hugging Aurora. A smile came on his face, seeing father & daughter together, wondering how Neera and his kids on Mt Olympus are doing right now. <=)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Aurora smiled on as she to hugged her father, but soon heard the dreaded name of Maleficent! Gasping in fright as she remembers her all too well!
"No.....Oh no not her......P-Please dont say its her." D=>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
In the chambers of the Horned King's fortress, The Horned King, Ratigan, Davy Jones & all The villains soon had all been gathered By Dragaunus to witness the creation & birth of his new, blood thirsty Juggernaut!
"I see you all have excepted my little invitation." Dragaunus says
"If it means witnessing the beginning of the end of the fools who stil stand against us.....Then I welcome the chance to see what your genius has came up with." The Horned King says as a toothy grin came upon the reptile lords face! Soon enough Wraith approached Dragaunus with news from his minions!
"We are ready for your further commands my lord."
"Excellent Wraith......Proceed! Let Project-X.....Commence!!!" Dragaunus says, pointing a clawed finger at Wraith with impression of his greater authority! The old sorcerer nodded his head & soon made the command to proceed as the hoards of android minions soon took Terrance inot the cloning chambers!
"Now my friends, watch! Watch & witness to birth of the most dreaded force of nature this world has ever spawned!!!" Dragaunus roars with such evil delight! Sitting himself on his seat as the cloning process was about to begin! & the creation of his greatest minion was about to be witnessed!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 31 534365_325231070881182_770543104_n
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Aladar also head the name of Maleficient and growled, then turned and saw Aurora's face, approaching, "You know her, Aurora?" he asked in a fatherly tone.

Ursula, Scar, Zira, & Jafar all grinned evily and waited to see what Dragaunus is going to do. >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Merlin: "Maleficent was only a step closer to taking over this kingdom. If I have not intervened she would level it to the ground the next day!"
Stefan remained silent for a while, then said: "I must take some rest, after that, we must plan our next move!"

Maleficent observed this happening, the old fool that was Terrence will now be as obedient as Scourge, a true killing machine! As well, she focused on crushing King Stefan and his kingdom with brute force and the iron fist of the Orc!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Aurora nodded as she soon helped her father sit down with something to drink. Then turned to Aladar with a worried expression on her face. "Yes......She's the one who placed a curse on me when I was but a baby." <=(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus soon turned around as the other villains watched to see this mad science commence as Siege soon approached!
"My Lord he seems to be waking up! Should we-"
"No.......Let him wake up. I want him to PERSONALLY witness his TRUE purpose for my cause. I want to see him witness the Birth of his Better, Stronger side!.....& after that......I will watch him suffer!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Ariel gasped when she heard Aurora say she was cursed by Maleficient, "Oh dear I'm.....I'm so sorry." she says feeling sorry for her. <=(
">sigh< I'm sorry to hear that, Aurora. She's been causing troulbe to our homeland, the Pridelands. She has a dangerous Tyrannosaurus rex named Scaourge, some Ceratosaurus, & a Dimetrodon." he says. <=(

Terrence growled and groaned as he started to wake up, just like Dragaunus said. Legs shaking and trembled as he stood up, unaware that he is back in the castle with Dragaunus and the other villans!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 pm

"Its alright dear its alright........You didnt know." <=) Aurora says when she hears Aladar. "My goodness.....Will this evil ever stop?" <=(
---------------------------------------------------------
Seeing his former pet beginning to wake up, Dragaunus looked on with anxious & evil eyes as he pressed a button on his chair, opening a com link unit in Terrances's chamber.
"Time to wake up, my pet." >B) he says as he pressed another button, sending an electrical shock into Terrance's chamber to fully wake him up
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

">sigh< I don't know." Aladar says laying his massive body next to Aurora and begins to tear up, turning away a bit. <X'(

Terrence was getting shocked and roared, fully awake! Then he turns and hees Dragaunus, "YOU!!!" he says growling and roaring at Dragaunus. D8<
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next