Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 40 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm

The stampeding herd continues on, keeping Aurora seperated from her mother. Dumbo looked on, worried for Aurora now! D8>

As the fellowship fights on the Carnotaur riders, they see a massive cloud of dust heading right for them, coming from the stampede!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Goliath tried again & again to dive down & save Aurora but each time was thwarted by Siege who continued to try & shoot The Gargoyle down! Roaring in frustration he turned to where Aurora was with the promise of her safety as he knew he had to deal with Siege! Flying in zig-zags to ward off his fire!
"Hold Still you stinkin' wretch!" Siege growls from the war vehicle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 am

Scar looks on as Seige tries to take Goliath down. He sees Aurora and smirks evils, heading down to where she is. Zira looks on, staying from where she is!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 am

Siege continued to take aim when suddenly Goliath disappeared from his sights!
O_O "Where'd he go!? WHERE'D HE GO?!" Siege growls, looking in all directions! Then suddenly, Goliath came from the bottom of the cliff & made his attack with a roar & growl! grabbing the gun as the two had a pushing contest!
"YOU....WILL NOT.....HARM HER!!!!" D8< Goliath roared as he fought back with his strenth! As did Siege, with the war vehicle driving on as they did this!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 am

Scar continued his decent down the cliff, landing near Aurora with a lion growl (00:47 in video), "Princess Aurora, I presume. Hmhmhm, Maleficient has told me about you." >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am

O~O Aurora clinged to her horse for dear life as it backed away from Scar! "W-W-What do you want with me?!" D8> she says scared for her life!
----------------------------------------
Goliath meanwhile continued to fight Siege as they both pushed one another!
"Who are you?! Who are you in league with?!" D8< the gargoyle demanded!
"I dont need to tell you NOTHIN', dirt bag!!!" >8(
"I'm giving you once chance to surrender!! & I may show mercy!!"
"HA!! THAT MAKES ONE OF US!!" >8D Siege roared, strike Goliath with a clubbed tail & sending him flying away from the vehicle as he prepared his weapon once more!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 am

"Hmhmhm, what we want is to stop you fools from trying to destroy us." Scar says as he growls with a smirk, creeping closer to Aurora's horse, "& I beleive you'll do nice to make them surrender to us." he says. >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 am

"I dont want anything to do with this! I never asked for this just please! Leave me alone! D-Dont hurt me! " D8> Aurora says scared for her life!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am

"Hmhmhm, I'm afraid you don't have any other choice in the matter, my dear." Scar says. >B)

Meanwhile, Figit just returned to Ratigan's lab, "I've done what you told sir." he says with a salute. >=)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:28 am

"NO!!!" DX> Aurora cried, covering her face in such fright! thinking it was the end for her until suddenly a pair of claws & talons came clawing down at Scar & caused him to back away from her as Goliath soon made landing, making a loud & demonic roar at the evil lion! His lidless eyes glowing with fury!
"YOU WILL NOT LAY A CLAW ON HER!!! YOU WANT HER, THEN YOU GO THROUGH ME, VILLAIN!!!!" D8<
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 40 399488_357717924299163_2068838724_n
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmhmhmh, Eeeeeexcllent work Figit. Marvelous." >B) Ratigan says with an evil chuckle & a smoke of his cigar.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am

Mufasa fought on with the Carnotaurus riders, as well as King Stefan, who stabbed a Carnotaurus through the mouth! Adam killed a Goblin, but then, by complete surprise, he was knocked off Spirit's back by a running wildebeest! Then, his hand was stuck in the saddle of a Carnotaurus, who dragged him. The Goblin that rode on it tried to kill him, but Adam climber and stabbed him in the heart with his dagger, causing him to fall off! But when he tried to untie his hand, he noticed that the Carnotaurus was running toward a cliff! He hurried to untie himself, but it was too late! The Carnotaurus fell from the cliff, sending Adam with him! But as the Carnotaurus died from the fall on solid rocks, Adam fell into a running river and was swept away, unconscious.

Colonel Hathi helped Aladar get up and and Stefan's army drove the rest of the riders away from the riders! The elephant then led the dinosaur around to search for Adam: "Adam!!" He saw the dying Goblin that Adam stabbed.
Hathi approached him angrily, seeing his dagger in his heart: "Tell me what happened and I will ease your passing!"
The Goblin gagged in pain: "He's....dead....he took...a little tumble of the cliff!" He smirked as he gagged on.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Scar gets hit and gets back up, chuckling evily, "Hmhmhmhm, very well beast. Let this day belong to the villans!" Scar says as he charges at Goliath and leaps at him like a mad lion with a loud roar!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 40 Lionki12
He then lands on Goliath and begins fighting, clawing & mauling him!
(Scar vs Goliath theme 4:12-7:36)

Aladar heard this and growled lightlly, rearing up on 2 legs to see where Adam is.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Goliath charged head on with a mighty flap of his wings! Taking Scar from the air as he slammed him toward the caynon wall as he to began to fight with animal instints! Slashing with claws & striking with heavy fists!
Aurora meanwhile looked on with fright, seeing Goliath fighting to save her!
".......Goliath?.........." <='0
------------------------------------------
Siege meanwhile had his canon at at the ready as he took aim, seeing Scar taking on the Gargoyle!
"Yeeeaaaaaah THATS it! Just hold 'em Niiiiiiiice & Still! >B) he says as he took aim!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm

The Goblin gagged a bit more, until he took his last breath and succumbed to death. Stefan came to them and turned backward to his men: "Get the wounded on horses! Maleficent's monsters will return. Leave the dead." Then, he looked to Hathi and Aladar: "Come."

The population has already made it to the fortress gates and they are waiting for the King and his men to open it, while the battle between lion and gargoyle continues!

Adam, meanwhile, was swept away by the river, and ended up on it's banks. Spirit tried to follow him, but he didn't see a good way down. Until, thee was a light downhill that led to his master. But then, the horse saw another man. A wild man, almost naked! With long hair and blue eyes, he had a long nose and unusually long toes - he walked like an ape. He just looked on.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 pm

But alas, as the royal family had soon discovered as Aurora's mother had reached the fortress......Her daughter did not come through with the others! She was missing!.......Or worse!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora meanwhile looked on with absolute fear & fright as she sat & moved away with her horse, watching the battle of the Lion 7 the Gargoyle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Scar roared out in fury as Goliath struck and slashed at him, he soon dug his claws deep into Goliath and tried to bite down on his neck!

Aladar heard Stefan and nodded following him to help find Adam.

Meanwhile where Adam is, there was indeed a man that walked like an ape. He looked on confused on who it was for a minute until it hit him, he and a friend have been keeping out of villans sights ever since Dragaunus's first attack. The ape man is Tarzan, & his friend is an African Elephant named Tantor!
(Tarzan)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 40 Pose
(Tantor)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 40 Tantor

-------

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net/viewtopic.forum?t=50
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40