Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 30 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Aladar looked on as Goliath started to come alive again. Then he saw something that sorta shocked him, Merlin's return. Like Mufasa, he too couldn't beleive his eyes as he stood up and walked over, "H-how can this be? Y-you fell-" he started to say.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 pm

The massive war Mech soon fired cables onto Terrance! Several wrapping around him with metal wires while one ierced through his flesh, releasing a drug that would keep him unconscious for a long as Dragaunus needed! As the cables were good & wrapped around his body tightly, the Mech was soon giving it's next & final task......To bring the body back to it's master! & with that, the Mech soon began to fly back into the air & began to fly off back to the Horned King's fortress.
-------------------------------------------------------------
In the fortress, Dragaunus watches on with ambitious & sinister eyes! Oh what a fowl & dreadful scheme he had planned up his sleeve! Almost as if he had planned for this all along! No matter what Terrance would do, either serve him or not, he would make some use for his sinister plans! The Horned King himself watched on with some interest, wondering why he had interest in the body. But he thought it was best he explain later then now.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough the rocky layer that had surrounded the Gargoyle soon exploded from the body, & Goliath had awakened once more! With a loud cry of awakening & from his slumber.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Terrence remained unconsious as the war mech carried him back to the Horned Kings castle, unaware of what might happen to him.

Jafar watched on with the Horned King & Dragaunus, he too wondered what Dragaunus has planned with Terrence's body. He leaves to go think of a plan, one that was familiar to Aladdin but for now, he'll wait for the right time to do so. Scar & Zira also looked upon one another, wondering the sheme Dragaunus has planned.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Merlin smiled at them happily, knowing who they weer very well, but this time, he had no wand, he had a long, white, magic staff, the ultimate wizard weapon! And then, he spoke: "Through fire...and water...From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought with the Nemean lion." He remembered fighting him on the very top of the mountain, and lightning struck his sword, allowing him to stab his enemy and kill him, but he fell down. He continued: "Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside...Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of the Earth. But it was not the end...I felt life in me again." Then he looked to them: "I was sent back, until my task is done."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Aladar listened on as Merlin spoke and Goliath exploded from his stone cocoon, then turns back o Merlin, hearing him say something about the task being done, knowing it could be the task of this whole misson.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Goliath had awakened, stretching his limbs from the long slumber until he turned to his side & saw Merlin had returned! Though he was surprised to see him alive & well, he said nothing. Instead a smile came upon the creatures face. Just happy to see their old companion back. Even if he barely knew him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus watches on from his throne, observing the progress of his war mech & his prisoner from the monitors. His three servants, Siege, Wraith & Chameleon watch on.
"What would you have us do, Lord Dragaunus?" Wraith said.
"Prepare the chamber & the labs, Prepare to commence........Project X!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Mufasa couldn't get off his smile, as he said his name: "Merlin..."
The wizard made a puzzled expression: "Merlin?" He couldn't recall his own name at first, but soon, it was all clear to him: "Yes...it's what they used to call me...Merlin the blue pilgrim...that was my name." But he is now different, he is the most powerful wizard and the head of his order: "I am Merlin the White...and I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 am

Aladar looked on puzzled, he didn't know what Merlin meant when he said at the turn of the tide, but somehow, he knows it's part of their journey to save their home, the Pridelands from the threat that is Lord Dragaunus, the Horned King, Maleficient, Scar, Ursula, Hades, & all the other villans.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Merlin: "One leg of the journey is over, another begins! We must go to the castle of King Stefan at once. He is my friend, but his mind has been bewitched and poisoned by Maleficent, who now rules the kingdom through him. He has exiled his own soldiers from the capital! If you aer wondering of Ariel, she is safe, at the cottage of the seven dwarfs."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"S-she is?!" Aladar ways happy to hear what Merlin says. <=D

Meranwhile, in the house of the 7 dwarves, Ariel is indeed inside recovering herself with good food and friends.
Doc- "A-a-a-are you sure you're alright now?"
Ariel- "Y-yeah, I am now." <=3
Happy- "That's good, a fine, charming, pretty lady like you needs to be ok." <;3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Dragaunus, meanwhile, prepares his chambers for a little project of his. More lab equipment is soon brought in & made as the Saurian Overlord prepares for his experiment & as the War mech still brings his prize to the fortress of the Horned King. The other villains watch on with some interest as Ratigan approaches.
"What exactly is all this for? I take it sort of experiment."
"Indeed it is my little friend. Have you ever bared witness to.....Genetics?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, someone else enters the room with the dwarves & Arial......Aurora! =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Ursula looks on, then she remembers she had someone she called a "pet" she smirks evily, hoping he'll come.

Meanwhile in the ocean, that pet is already arriving. A large, creature of some sort swiming towards the Blacklands where the Horned King's castle is. It pokes its head out of the water looking around like a sneaky crocodile, then it dips its head back under and continues swimming on towards land!

Ariel turns and sees Aurora enter, "Oh, hello." she says. =3

Last edited by Aladar on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Soon, the fellowship begins their journey to the castle of King Stefan, on their way to help him and cure the spell, as well as prepare for war, a war that will change the course of history! The War Of The Scarab!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm

"Genetics? Hmmm yes I am rather familiar with it." Ratigan says to Dragaunus. The Horned King & Davy Jones look on with interest, wanting to know more of this "Genetics" they speak of. Though Jones apparently shows less interest of course. He himself would care less of all this Science as he barely is capable of understanding it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, hello dear." Aurora says approaching with a glass of water & some food. "Here. I made this for you." =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Aladar follows the fellowship as they head for King Stefan's castle.

The creature soon arrives at the Blacklands, hissing as it enters the river and swims toward the Horned King's castle. Ursula smirks feeling her pet arriving and starts to head out the door.

"Why thank you ms uhhhhhhh....." Ariel asks Aurora not knowing her name. O.o?
Bambi, Thumper, & Dumbo just sit there with cute looks. =3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

"Hmhm. Aurora. My name is Princess Aurora. Hehe & you must be Ariel." =3 Aurora says.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus & his minions prepare for the experiment as the monitors soon begin beeping once more! The the Overlord turned to the screens the signal soon came from his own war mech, arriving with his prize! "Ahhhh our prize has arrived!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Soon, on Dragaunus's monitors, something else beeps on it, and it seems to be following the path of the river to the castle!

Ursula soon waits for her pet to arrive up the river to meet her. She stands there with a smirk.

"Yes I am. Ariel the princess of the sea." Ariel says to Aurora. ^3^
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Dragaunus & the others soon see this new signal! A scaly eye brow raises on Dragaunus's head as he see's this, walking over to the screens. "What have we here?"
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, well its very nice to meet you." ^3^ Aurora says, making her bow.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Ariel smiles as Aurora bows, "So where am I?" =3

Ursula stood at the mouth of the river where the castle's drawbridge is as the creature makes its approach soon rising it's crocodile like head out of the water and roar loudlly, this is Ursula's powerfull pet, Stalker the Mosasaur!
(ignore the pterosaur in the pic)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 30 Fantas10
(theme that plays while the meeting of the 2 Wink )

Stalker bows, "I live to serve you....Lord Ursula."
Ursula- "The land & sea is still infested with those fools. >turns to Stalker< Rise my friend. You have work to do."
Stalker rises his head.
Ursula- "Find those fools who oppose us.......& WIPE THEM OUT!"
Stalker bows again, "Yes Lord Urusla." he says turning and swimming off to find our heroes, "Do not fail me again, Stalker!" yelled Ursula as she watches Stalker leave. >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 pm

"Hmhm, your in the little cottage of the dwarfs right now. In my Kingdom." =3 Aurora says.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus & the others happened to watch everything on the monitors, seeing Ursula & her new pet.
"So there are more......." Dragaunus says, seeing that there were other prehistoric reptiles existing out there.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm

"Awww, I am?" Ariel says looking around. =3
"That's right." Happy says. ^3^

Ursula smirks before she re-enters the castle with an evil smirk. >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

The Horned King & the others witnessed Ursula's return in the chambers. Dragaunus plugged along with his preparations for the experiment. For this "Project-X"! Davy Jones soon remembered something- He to had his own little "pet" to settle with. Without even saying another word the pirate lord soon limped out of the chamber, heading back to his ship.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora nods & smiles as she prepares some hot tea. Turing to her animal friends. "Oh yes. Hehe, these are my little friends." =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am

Ursula soon appears in the room where Horned king & Ratigan are, "Well, my boys. My part is done for right now. Those fools won't know what hit them when Stalker suprises them from below the waves." she says.

Ariel looked at Bambi & Dumbo, who gave her cute faces, and giggled, "Awwwwww, they're so cute! I have some animal friends too. But..........they've tooken me away from them."
Doc- "What did they look like?"
Ariel- "Well, there was an African Lion, an Aisan Elephant, a Bengal Tiger, a Meerkat, a Warthog, & my favorite and one that was protecting me the most.....a dinosaur!" =3
The dwarves all go wide eyed and confused, never heard of a dinosaur before! O________O?
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:00 pm

The Horned King & the other villains nod with Ursula in agreement. As they see Davy Jones walking out of the chambers to return to his ship. The Horned King looks on, knowing that the pirate Lord has his own little pet! One thats by far larger then anything they have! Even as Large as Dragaunus's war mechs!...........The Kraken!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, Jones's returns to the ship, getting himself some fresh air as he prepared to tend to his little monster from the deep!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hehe, oh my how interesting." X3 Aurora says.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 pm

The mighty fellowship continued their way, until they arrived at the cottage of the seven dwarfs! Merlin looked to them and said: "This is the cottage of the 7 dwarfs, go in there, Ariel is there. I must see the king!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next