Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

+3
Dragaunus
Aladar
Mufasa
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 39 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

[3 days to rid the world of the Scarab is way too little in my opinion. How about a month?]

Mufasa soon made his return to Fagin's boat, to wait for the morning to come and the Sun to fully rise, so they can begin their quest and destroy the Golden Scarab of power. It can't be destroyed by brute force, or any craft that man has created, but only by casting it into the slimy chasm from whence it came - the River Styx!

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:44 pm

The ghostly figure of the Flying Dutchman continued it's trek to the headquarters of the other villains! Sailing along in the foggy & gloomy dark of the eternal night! Soon enough, land could be spotted from afar as the crewmen signaled their approach for land. Davy Jones looked on himself to see exactly how far they could or would go just to reach this castle that he himself had no clue where but his instincts guided the way! Far below the surface.......Something else was following.......Something...........GIANT!.......It was Jones's little "pet" he always kept on safeguard in times of great need........The Kraken!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Meanwhile, in the depths of the rookery, the Queen is beholding her latest plan unfolding - to create new creatures, one from the goblins, another from goons. She has put one of each in two chambers, both that increase their size and mutilate them, soon, the goblin's chamber cracks open and a new, mutated form of life emerges from within it. Larger, more muscular, with shorter, yet still pointed ears and sharp teeth, it crawls out of it's chamber and lets out a loud, wild roar that echoes throughout the castle!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm

The other villains looked on, hearing such a cry! To Ratigan, it was a minor distraction as he conitnued working on his own experiments! To Dragaunus, it was rather.....Unusual. He honestly didnt know what to think of such things, he began to become rather curious as to what it was & soon sat up from his throne
"What in BLAZES is that wretched noise?" he thought, seeming a bit agitated that such a noise disturbed his state of planning & concentration. However to the Horned King.....He looked on with interest! & with a sinister smile! Oh he knew JUST what the Queen was up to & he liked it VERY much!.....The more....The marrier he thought!
-------------------------------------------
Miles away & the Flying Dutchman sails on through the waters, until finally they come across a mighty river that leads through the mountains! Such a gloomy atmosphere. The ghostly ship sailed on, leaving behind a blanket of dense, dark fog!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Maleficent has also heard the roaring cry coming out of the rookery, and like the Horned King, she has shown a lot of interest in this. And Hades is the one who has helped her create such a monstrosity. He sat on, eating maggots from a bowl and smiling with excitement. Pain and Panic were frightened by this new creature, but Hades tried to calm them down: "Guys, guys! Re-lax, he's with us." He then laid back on his chair, watching as the new creature came out before them. Strong, bulky, tall with a mouth full of hideous teeth, it stared at them with a snarl.
The Queen rose from her spot and approached her new creation, with a sinister smirk on her face: "Do you know how the goblins came to being?They were men once. Taken by the Dark Forces...tortured...mutilated...a ruined and terrible form of life. And now...perfected. My fighting Orc! Whom do you serve?"
The Orc replied: "I serve thee, my queen." with a monstrous, growling tone, this will soon become an elite infantry unit to the Dark Forces.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 pm

[I'm just going by the movie here, alright, give me a break please, plus I have it planned out. xD]

Aladar looked on as the night progressed, he looked back in the water, wondering when Ariel might return.
------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Ariel and Ursula are still having their deal.
Ursula: "Oh! There is one more thing. We haven't discussed the subject of payment. You can't get something from nothing you know."
Ariel: "But I don't have any-"
Ursula: "I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is.... your voice!"
Ariel: ".......My voice?"
Ursula: "You've got it sweetcakes. No more talking, singing, ZIP!"
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm

The Flying Dutchman sailed on through the gloomy, dark rivers, the mountains towering the sails. & before long, towers began to pierce through the skies as the ship sailed on! Soon it was clear to Jones that these were no jagged peaks......These were the towers of a castle! As they sailed on past the mountain, there, right before their eyes, low & behold, there stood the Castle of the Horned King! The crewmen all signaled the approach, shouting land hoe! Jones looked on as they made their approach! The blanket of fog following close behind, seeing that he had finally reached his destination! From nearby the castle walls, the ghostly & frighting ship could be seen from the distance, with the light of the full moon to reveal it's sinister self!
Inside.....The Horned King felt yet another presence approaching. A most pleasing & settling one.
"..............He has arrived............." he said to himself
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Soon, Maleficent arrives before the Horned King's throne, wanting to give him news of what the cry was and what it's going to be: "Horned King, as we speak, a new army unit is in the making, weapons and armor are being forged for them. I would indeed like you to witness it..." But quickly as she said that, she turned her head to the gate, sensing the presence of Davy Jones. Then, she turned to Hook and spoke: "Captain! To the gate, A new acquaintance is arriving. Make him welcome here."

Soon, the Sun rose over New York City, promising good weather, but also, the time to act and to obtain the last part of the shattered Scarab, which was in a well secured museum - this was very difficult and hard to do using even stealth. But it had to be done in one way or the other.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 pm

The Horned King gives a sinister smirk & grin, already knowing such news as he rises from his throne. "....Very well." he says, following Maleficent. Meanwhile, Ratigan was already at the location of the armor & weapon's forge, smoking from his cigar in satisfaction. As The Horned King & Maleficent made their way through the halls of the castle & to the forge, they soon meet up with the large, scaly & Saurian figure of Dragaunus, who was aslo heading there to see what the ruckess was about, his tail whipping & dragging behind him!
-----------------------------
The Flying Dutchman made it's approach to the castle as Jones himself looked on at the gloomy Castle.
".......So this is where this "Horned King" resides, eh?......." he says & then merely made a spit to the side. Clearly he wasnt amused nor in the mood for being awe inspired as he turned away, preparing to make port.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm

As they arrived, twenty more orcs had emerged from the rookery and goblins brought helmets and armor to the newly spawned creatures! Also, the first goon-spawned creature emerged - it was the troll, large, with a small head, long arms and short legs, they are strong and vicious, but like goons, they have poor intellect, which is an incurable flaw.
As they arrived, the Queen said: "Behold our new army. With them, we will be unstoppable! And they eyes of Chernabog will guide us to the bearers." She looked at her army, smirking and laughing.
The first orc to be spawned, named Rogash, eyed the Horned King with humility, for he knows that this is also a master to him.

Last edited by Simba on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Ariel got a little shocked when she found out about the voice!
Ariel: "But without my voice, How can I be-"
Ursula: "You'll have your looks, your pretty face. And DON'T underestimate the importance of BODY LAUNGUAGE! HAA!!!!"
Ursula says shaking her hips, then rest of the scene happens.
(4:34-the end Wink )

After her voice was taken, Ariel, Sebastian and Flouder swam to the surface really quick and went to shore just as the sun rose for the morning!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Near the shore lines of where Ariel had emerged from, of in the distance of the clear blue, dawning sky, stood a magnificent castle. One who's towers pierced through the heavens itself. A most beautiful & magnificent little kingdom.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 39 3096864503_a40df96089_z
Inside, standing out in the balcony, a young woman watches, seeing Ariel emerge from the waters.
"Oh dear-!" she says, thinking the poor girl was in trouble as she immediately rushed from the castle!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Horned King looked on at the first spawned Orc. Just from it's gaze he knew he had earned his repsect & servitude as his eyes looked on with a fiery gaze! Ratigan looked on, admiring such a sight as he smokes his pipe. Soon enough, before long, they were all towered by the coming presence of the Saurian Overlord, Dragaunus, who had just now arrived!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:36 pm

[Ariel is in NYC.]

Robin was resting on the edge of the ship's window, drinking Herculade and looking out over the sea. When again, he saw the red hair of Ariel coming out of the water. He jumped off and walked to Aladar and Mufasa: "Come! She has returned." Mufasa got up and looked out the window to see the same.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

(O.o he just said shore line....That could be anywhere)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

[You're missing out a bit. The heroes went off to New York City to find the last part of the Scarab, and she came there to help them. Misunderstanding cleared.]
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

(>sigh< fine. -_-)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 pm

[No worries Wink ]

The spawning of the Horned King's new army had continued. Rogash has already put on his armor and weapons, as well as an iron helmet with a red hand mark, that indicates his leadership among the Orc troops. Soon, more new trolls emerged from the rookery. They were taken to the training pit to be trained some basic fighting moves, that will make them absolutely deadly in combat, but not much smarter.

Dodger got out and climbed onto some rocks, arriving to Ariel. He sniffed her and licked her face once, to make sure she is conscious. Then, he wagged his tail and waved his paw to the others to follow.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Ariel, Sebastian, and Flounder reached a rocky shore and got exhausted. Ariel turned around and lifted her... knees. She couldn't beleive it! She had legs now!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 39 Ariel_12
She lifted her leg up and wiggled her toes and smiled, then she heard a voice, it was another one of her friends, Scuttle the seagull.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 39 5705313_std
"Wehehehell look what the catfish draging! Hahahah." Scuttle says landing on Ariel's leg, "Look at ya! Look at ya! There's something different." Ariel nodded, "I got it, it's your hairdo, right?" You've been using the dinglehopper right?!" Ariel nodded no. "No, wel let me see..... neeew seashells?" Ariel gave a silly look to Scuttle when he said that, moving her leg up and down, "No new sea shells. I gotta admit, I can't put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough, I-" Sebastian interrupts, "SHE'S GOT LEGS YOU IDIOT! She traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs! Geex man!" he says freaking out a bit. "I knew that." Scuttle says.
-------------------------------------
Aladar heard Robi, but he also heard Sebastian kinda freaking out and goes to investegate.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Robin: "Welcome back, princess Ariel." Soon, the fox noticed she wasn't replying, so he looked over to the small, yellow fish Flounder and asked: "What's happened to her? Why can she not talk?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Dragausus looked on with his clawed arms crossed. Such monstrosities he thought to himself. To the eyes of this Saurian tyrant he much rather preferred his own personal army of androids. Yet these would have to do for the meantime as he looked on, smoke snorting & spewing from his nostrils.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Ariel got up and tried to stand on her own two feet and struggles a bit. Flouder looked at Robin and said, "Ariel's ben turned into a human. She's gotta help you guys save the world!"
Sebastian- "& she's only got 3 days!"
Ariel falls down, trying to stand.
Sebastian- "Just look at her! On legs.... ON HUMAN LEGS!! >gasp!< My nerves are shot! THIS IS A CATASTROPHE! What would her father say?! I'll tell you what her father'd say! He'd say 'He's gonna kill himself a CRAB!' That's what her'd father'd say! I'm gonna march meself straight home right now & tell him just like I've should've done the minute-"
Ariel picks Sebatian up shaking her head no.
Sebastian- "& don't you shake your head at me young lady. Maybe there's still time. If we could get that witch to give you back your voice, you could go home with all the normal fish and just be-"
Ariel gives sad cute look on her face at Sebastian, one that is irrisistable.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 39 Ariel_13
Sebastian- "-& just be.... >sigh< just be miserable for the rest of your life. >sigh< Alright alright. I'll try to help ya save the world."
Ariel smiles and kisses Sebastian, setting him down. "Boy, what a soft shell I'm turning out to be." Sebastian says.
Scuttle- "Now, Ariel, I'm telling ya, if you want to be a human the first thing you gotta do is dress like one. Now let me see." he says trying to help out with clothing.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Mufasa jumped out through the ship's door an over the rocks that jutted out of the sea, running toward Ariel, who was stranded upon a rock, unable to move. He had also heard Sebastian's complaints of Ariel's fate, but continued his way to her. He still couldn't realize how she could help them in their quest, but she seemed like she needed help. He saw a seagull, a red crab and a small yellow fish near her. He had arrived next to Robin and looked on.

Dodger: "Yeah, she can't just go into the city with nothing but her skin...let me think...yes! I've got just the thing for you!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Dragaunus looked on at the Orc forces, making a fiery, smoke spewing grunt to himseld as he stood behind Maleficent, The Horned King & Ratigan, towering all three of them.
"Hmph......Impressive." he simply says, his clawed arms crossed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Flying Dutchman soon makes landing, resting upon the shore line & the land near the castle as Jones & his crew prepared to make port.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Aladar heard Dodger and nodded in agreement. Scuttle turned to Dodger, "Hold up, I think I got it. Ariel, c'mere for a second." Ariel approached Scuttle as he began putting on a sheet with some ropes, making it look like a dress, but.... it doesn't help. Scuttle however thinks different. "Ya look great kid, ya look sensational!" he says as Ariel putted on poses. "Yeah, never let the seagull pick out clothes." Sebastian said with an annoyed look.
----------------------------------
After Ursula was sastisfied with the capture of Ariel's voice she set a course, right for the Horned King's castle. "Hmhmhm, come on you two, we have somewhere to go." she says a she swam on as Flotsam and Jetsam followed close behind her.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Soon, the numbers of the orcs, goblins and trolls multiply by dozens, hundreds, soon thousands! An unstoppable force that was preparing for the one thing they are trained to - capture the fellowship and take the Scarab to Chernabog, making him unstoppable.
Hades grinned as he looked at the orcs and trolls emerging. He moved next to Lord Dragaunus and said: "Yeah, sure is. With all the stuff we had before, that will be an awesome force! But just when I free the Titans is when we'll really be the top trumps!"

Dodger: "I've got a better idea. Be right back!"
Soon, he returned with something a lot more modern: a T-Shirt with a "I <3 New York" writing on it, a pair of jeans and a pair of black high-heals: "There you go."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next