Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

+3
Dragaunus
Aladar
Mufasa
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Neera smiled seeing Simba playing with his friends, "Go on kids, go play." she says winking. "YAY!" all 8 kids said as they ran for the cubs also wanting to play. Neera decides to keep a watch as she lays down under the sun with a smile.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Soon enough, Fagin returned to his house, sad, and crushed by grief: "Oh, how am I ever going to come up with all that money? I'll never get out from under that maniac! My days are numbered...and the number...is three." He then closed his eyes and tried his best to get some sleep, erady for a new day of collecting money for his ruthless acquaintance, Bill Sykes.
Dodger then turned over to Mufasa and Aladar with a sad expression, remarking his master's sorrow.
Soon, Mufasa began to think, there were still goals to accomplish, questions to answer and all of it was important. Soon, the massive lion looked back at the dog and asked: "Do you know the way to the museum?"
Dodger nodded: "Yeah, yeah, I do, we can take you guys there and you'll get the Scarab, but we need a good plan to make you unseen."
Hercules turned over and listened: "Can I help you out?"
Dodger: "You are just what we need! Come on!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Aladar looked at Dodger, "You want me to follow or stay by your master here?" he asked wondering what to do.

Outside of Fagins boat, something is approaching, but it's not a villan, she rises up from the sea and looked at the massive boat. She has heard from her father that these animals need help and decides to help them. She is a mermaid, a beutifull one too with red hair and blue eyes, one that goes by the name of Ariel!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Ariel_10
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Dodger: "You will do good, of course you can!..." Soon, he smelled the sea as well as something unusual, something unfamiliar, and then, he reared up on the ship's window only to get his mind blown once again - he saw a mermaid, young, beautiful, with red hair falling clumsily over her blue eyes. Then, he giggled: "Oh boy, I thought dinosaurs were weird enough."
Mufasa looked out, only to see the same. Then, he gave a head wave for the others to walk over and take a look.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Aladar got a look at the mermaid as well, never heard of one, "Wh-what is that?" he asked.

Ariel looked around her surroundings, wondering where the other hero animals were, "Hm, father said they was around here somewhere. Where could they be?" she says to herself, looking around.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Dodger: "Looks like a mermaid...Weird."
Phil immediately jumped up, believing in Greek superstitions that mermaids are actually killers that lure men into the water: "Mermaids, gah, stay away from those, they ain't nothing but trouble..."
But Robin jumped out, curious about this creature. He jumped onto the rocks rising from the sea and made a slow approach: "Hmm, now what would that be?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"She doesn't look like trouble to me." Aladar says, making his way out of the boat and also approaching. Ariel turned as saw a dinosaur and a fox heading towards her, she startled for a second, "EEEK!" she says and dove under, "Hey hey it's ok, we won't hurt you." Aladar says. Ariel resurfaced, a bit nervous of the talking dinosaur.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

From outside, Colonel Hathi saw the commotion around the sea, and walked into the blue water, swimming quickly as he did: "Oh, what in the world is going on here? Who is that?" he said, looking at the red-haired mermaid.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm

"Yes, can you tell us your name?" Aladar says to Ariel, "I'll be glad to my talking friends." she says hoisting herself on the rock, "My name is Ariel the princess of the sea." she says with a smile. "Princess huh? Who's your father?" Aladar asked. "His name is King Triton." Ariel says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Hercules sat and listened as Ariel spoke to them of her authority, and more importantly, of her father, King Triton. As far as Hercules, knew, King Triton is the son of Poseidon, Zeus' brother, making Triton a cousin to Hercules. He asked: "King Triton? He's my cousin...sort of."
Mufasa looked over to the young mermaid, then spoke with his deep voice: "Why do you come to us? Is it aid that you need? Or aid that you offer?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm

"Well, I've come to help you. Father says you guys need all the help you can need." Ariel says. Aladar looked on, "Well, I can probablly carry you if you need-"
"No no, I'm good." Ariel said.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Colonel Hathi looked at Ariel with narrow eyes and a suspicious glare and asked: "And what can you do to help us if you are a creature of the sea?"
Mufasa had also arived, and he quickly asked Hercules: "Who is this damsel?"
Hercules: "Oh, this is Ariel."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

"Well.... I-" Ariel stopped herself, seeing that the elephant has made a small point here, she turned to them, "I might need to take a visit to my father again and see what I might need to help." she says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Mufasa nodded and said: "You must hasten to him, our time is limited, we must recover the other half of the scarab before it is too late."
Colonel Hathi: "I still haven't found a place to sleep. I am tired as a turtle!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Ariel nodded, "Ok I'll try to hurry." Ariel said and dove under, swimming back toher home. But as she does, she doesn't relized that she was being watched!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Mufasa looked at the sky, the wind blowing into his crimson mane, as he saw the stars going veiled and some clouds appearing on the horizon, as well as some Sun rays. After hours of sleep, it was almost dawn, and the time to act was nearly at hand. The other half of the Scarab needed to be taken and the Scarab put together.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Soon enough as she was swimming, Ariel was met up by 2 eels by the name of Flotsam and Jetsam.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Cliphe10
Ariel turns and sees them, "Who- who are you?"
Jetsam: "Don't be scared."
Flotsam: "We represent someone who can help you."
Jetsam: "Someone who could make your mission come true."
Flotsam and Jetsam: "Just imagine-"
Jetsam: "You and yournew friends-"
Flotsam and Jetsam: "Saving the world together!"
Ariel: "I don't understand."
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Meanwhile, Dragaunus soon grew accustomed to his new quarters. Indeed such a large spaced room would serve him well as they immediately began changing it's appearance! His own private make-over as Androids begin placing several machines & tech inside, turning into something seen from a Science fiction movie! Technology far more advanced then anything on Earth! He looked on as he saw this..."Bed" & scoffed! "No.....This will not do." he says as he orders his servants to immediately take this out! The Saurian Overlord never needs any sleep these days! The thirst for power & conquest always kept the space tyrant awake! Soon enough, where once this "bed" was, now lied his very one throne! "Hmhmhm, Yeeeeeeees! Much better!" he says & soon makes himself comfortable, sitting down on his throne & gripping the arms with his sinister clawed hands!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 521533_325231467547809_1925717374_n
--------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the other villains were making themselves comfortable as well. Ratigan remained in his laboratory, working on schemes of his own that might aid his allies. Te Horned King himself, was also restless, seated on his own throne & plotting.....& also wondering........What of this Davy Jones?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hundreds of miles away, out in the middle of the sea, The Flying Dutchman remained sailing in the waters in the Dark of the gloomy, foggy night. The moon rising high in the sky, the only light in the whole area for hundreds of miles besides a few torches & candle lights. There, standing next alone in the blanket of fog & darkness was Davy Jone's himself, smoking his pipe & with a wicked eye fixed on the horizon & sea. Ever since Captain Hook's appearance he has bee thinking hard to himself of whether or not to join the other villains. He looked on, gazing a the horizon. Smoking his pipe.....& thinking........Thinking hard...........
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Melancholy__Davy_Jones__by_kyla79
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Flotsam and Jetsam smirked evily as they continued talking to Ariel.
Jetsam: "Ursula has great powers-"
Ariel: "The sea witch? Why, that's- I couldn't possibly- no! Get out of here! Leave me alone! I need to find my father-!"
Flotsam: "Suit yourself."
Jetsam: "It was only a suggestion." >flicks a statue's broken face towards Ariel<
Ariel: >Looking at the statue's face swimming after the 2 eels< "Wait."
Flotsam and Jetsam: "Yeeeeeeeeeess?"
Meanwhile, outside of cave lies Ariel's 2 firends named Flounder and Sebastian.
(Sebastian)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Sebastianmermaid
(Flounder)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Flounder
They soon see Ariel swimming by.
Sebastian: "Ariel- where are you going? Ariel, what are you doing here with this riff-raff?"
Ariel: "I'm going to see Ursula."
Sebastian: "Ariel, no! No, she's a demon, she's a monster!"
Ariel: "Why don't you go tell my father? You're good at that."
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

Dragaunus remained seated on his large throne, in a plotting pose as his minions & the androids continue their business of remodeling & & serving their master! Ratigan & The Horned King remain in their private quarters as well as they all await the arrival of one last possible member........Davy Jones!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Out at sea, the Tentacle faced Tyrant continues to think of Captain Hooks offer! Indeed, he knows such a alliance would see to benefit him........But what would it bring? What rewards would it bring? HOW would it benefit him. He thinks on, considering these & several other factors in his mind.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:52 am

Sebastian looked on as Ariel swam off, "But I-" he stopped, looking at Flounder, "Come on!" he says as he and Flounder swam on. Ariel still followed the 2 eels throughout the deepest dephs of the sea, passing by underwater vents.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Ariel_11
Ariel follows on as a large structure comes into veiw as if almost like a giant skeleton pf a sea monster!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Ursula11
"This way!" Flotsam and Jetsam says as Ariel slowlly followed and eneted the structure as she sees a "garden" with creepy plants with eyes and mouths!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Poor_u10
One of them grabs Ariel by the arm, she struggles with it for a bit, then gets loose. "Come in. Cooome iiiiiiin my child." says a creepy, sinister, evil, female voice, "We mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude." she says emerging from a hole, a hideous looking creature that looked like a helf woman, half octopus came down, this was Ursula the sea witch!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 38 Ursula10
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 am

Mwanwhile, out at the same waters as this happens, Davy Jones continues to think critically as the Flying Dutchman sails on. He is somewhat tormented by his thoughts but soon enough, after a few more countless minutes.......His mind is made up! He puts his pipe out & walks toward the rest of his monstrous crewmen!
"ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! MAN THE SAILS-AH!!!! FULL PORT & HEAD FOR SHOOOORE!!!!!"
"Where be are location, Cap'n?" One crewman asks
"Set a course for Central Europe.....For the castle of the one named "The Horned King!".....I have matters to discuss with them!" he says. The crewman nods & soon enough the ghostly, vile ship sets a course STRAIGHT for the Horned King's castle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 am

""One MIGHT question your upbringing." Ursula says chuckling evily and sits down putting on some make up, "Now, YOU'RE here because you want to join the side of the surface heroes. Not that I blame you. The villans have been getting out of control aren't they?" she says chuckling again, fibing about the villans part. She gets a small object that looks like lipstick and puts it on, "Now, Angelfish. The only way to join them... is to become a human yourself." she says making a smootching sound for the lipstick. "Can you do that?" Ariel asked. Ursula smirked and looked back, "My dear sweet child. That's what I do." she says getting up swimming towards Ariel, "it's what I LIVE for. To help unfortunate merfolk, like yourself. Poor souls with no one else to turn to." Ursula says floating above Ariel then the following scene happens.
(for now it's 1:38-2:51 Wink )
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 am

The Flying Dutchman sails on through the cold, gloomy & vile dark of the night as a storm soon arrives in the area! The waves crashign against the Ghostly ship but nothing seems to drive it from it's course! Davy Jones looks on with an icy glare! Staring off into the rage of the storm, determined to find the castle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 am

Ursula once again approaches Ariel, "Now, here's the deal. I will make you a potion that will turn you into a human for 3 days. Got that? 3 days! Now listen THIS is important. Before the sun sets on the 3rd day, YOU'VE got to help the heroes save the world, not just watch, ACTUALLY help get this scarab. If you do help save the world before the sun sets on the 3rd day, you'll remain human... permenatlly. BUT..... if you don't, you turn back into a mermaid and.... you belong........ TO ME!!!" Twisted Evil
Sebatian- "NO AIREL-!"
Flotsam and Jetsam contrict Sebatian and Flounder, shutting them up.
Ursuls: "Have we got a deal?"
Ariel: "If I become human............ I'll never be with my father or sisters again."
Ursula: "That's riiiight. But you'll have your firends. Hmhmhm, life's full of tough choices isn't it? Hmhmhmhmhm."
Ariel looks on as Ursula says this.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next