Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

+3
Dragaunus
Aladar
Mufasa
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 21 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

Terrence looked down at Mufasa, "Mufasa, I was wondering if it was ok with you that I can stay here in the Pridelands. I'm seeing that you guys are really good to make friends with and everything."

Aladar, Neera and the hatchlings play with each other for a while, the one with Timon and Pumbaa still rejects eating grubs.
Pumbaa- "I told you Timon, he doesn't eat gr-"
Timon- "Gee, this kids tough when it comes to eating grubs, but I shall not fail!"
Pumbaa facepalms.

Meanwhile, a female Iguanodon is running from a pack of Velociraptors when she enters the Pridelands, roaring in panic, trying to get away from the raptors. Baylene happens to see this, "Oh my goodness, what's happening?" she says as she was eating with Tembo, Hathi and the other elephants.

Scar enjoys being with Zira as the dragon flew back, "Nothing to worry my Zira, the Pridelands will soon be ours!" he says determined to get what's rightfully his!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Pumbaa looked at Timon a bit confused, he could tell that these creatures were herbivores. Timon sometimes annoyed him at some points. Pumbaa wuld come up with an intelligent plan, and Timon would rapidly claim it as his own.

Tembo perked his ear to the direction of the moan, knowing that the animal was in trouble. Colonel Hathi spoke: "Oh, what was that." But when his eyes opened fully, he shouted out: "What?! BBBBBBBBBBB! Intruders!" The pompous elephant then yelled out: "COMPANY, CHARGE!!!" The elephant troops ran towards the direction of the sound.

Mufasa looked at the immense dinosaur that stood above him, while Sarabi laid next to him. It's teeth were like elephant tusks and it's jaws were the size of a wildebeest. The massive lion then spoke: "If you are loyal to me, you may stay." Then, he remembered about Maleficent and her Tyrannosaurus, then looked back at Terrence: "Come. I must speak to you." He got up, walking towards the savanna.

Genie was very worried about Belle and Jasmine, he felt for the two young ladies and was ashamed to leave them in the open. So, he popped out, zapped a clearing and out of it rose a large, luxurious mansion with a blue wall. He flied over to Belle, handing her the keys: "Madam, the keys are yours."

SImba listened to the girls: "Oh, OK." He was still unsure of what to say, now that he was with Nala, but Kula was there, so he decided to go into friend mode and got up: "So, you girls wanna play?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Sarabi looked up to Terrence as he spoke to Mufasa. She looked over to her mate with a smile, though it was up to him mostly. So she just stayed put.

Zira listened to Scar as he spoke. She was happy to hear his words. "As long as we get whats ours I'm all for it." She says to him.

Belle looked to Genie as he gave her the keys. She smiled. "Thank you." She says to him, she looked up to Beast. "I think these will lead us home." She says to him.

Jasmine walked over to the group of Beast, Belle and the Genie.

SImba listened to the girls: "Oh, OK." He was still unsure of what to say, now that he was with Nala, but Kula was there, so he decided to go into friend mode and got up: "So, you girls wanna play?"

Nala gave a light nod. "Yes I wanna play, but I wanna see whats going on at home." She says to him. "Maybe later Simba? When its hopefully the two of us?" She asks him, and looks over to Kula with a laugh.

Kula was quiet. She wanted to go see if the hunters got food. "Yeah later ok"
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Genie just pointed his hand to the location of their mansion. It was located in the open ground, next to a lake. It had 2 floors and large windows. He just smiled: "Thank you, any time after, but not so often! Hehe!"

Beast looked at the mansion, and saw something unexpected. His servants were in there, suffering the same curse as he did. They waved to their master. Beast laughed: "It's beautiful. Let's go have a look."

Simba waited for Nala's and Kula's response. Meanwhile, Chumvi arrived from behind the girls. He gave his sister(Kula) a nuzzle and a lick. He cared for his sibling a lot. He then looked at Nala and Simba: "So...what are you guys doing?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Belle smiled. She was happy to see the mansion, and Belle was happy to see Beast smile. She looked past the curse, and enjoyed every moment though there were nights when she didn't come to dinner.

Jasmine approached Genie. "Genie where is Aladdin?" She asks him, she wasn't sure where her palace was.

Nala looked to Simba. "We were gonna go to Pride rock, you wanna come?" She asks him, unsure if he would join them or not. "Just to give Tama some a lone time." She says to Simba.

Kula laughed as she felt her brother's nuzzle upon her, and then a lick. "Just exploring and wandering around, letting Tama have a lone cub time with uh Malka." She giggled.
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Terrance saw Mufasa walk off, he wasn't sure what he wanted to talk to him about, he turned his head and looked at Aladar. Aladar nodded his head, telling him to follow, Terrence sighed and follows Mufasa. Neera watches the 2 walk off to talk, "Do you think Mufasa will let him stay Aladar?" Aladar shook his head, "That is a question Neera, that even I can't answer." Aladar says, then he and Neers layed down and watches their hatchlings play with the cubs. Timon decides to give up on the hatching, "I guess you can't teach 'em all huh? Well, looks like it's you and me buddy! Let's go eat some grubs." he says to Pumbaa, riding on his back.

Meanwhile, a raptor leaps on the female Iguanodon and bites her side, she roars in pain, but she kept on moving. The Iguanodon was too close from passig out, then the raptor on the Iguanodon saw Hathi and his herd heading for them. The little predator leaped off and began confronting the elephants as the Iguanodon made her escape.

Scar smiles at Zira and nuzzles her, then he turns to Maleficient, "You there! Do keep up the pace will you? My patience isn't too good, if you know what I mean." he says with an evil smirk on his face, as the dragon flew back to the Horned King's castle.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Genie looked at Belle, and shrugged in oblivion: "I don't know, Jasmine."

Simba looked back and nodded in affirmation: "Sure! This place is killing me!" When the word 'Malka' reached his ears, he couldn't help but giggle.
Chumvi just remarked: "Told ya he liked her."

Colonel Hathi and his troops stampeded towards the Velociraptors, trumpeting and driving them away from the female Iguanodon. The slob elephant just stood in one spot, chewing some plants and looking nowhere.

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Jasmine sighed of Genie's news. She hoped that nothing bad happened to him. "I hope nothing bad has happened to him." She says to Genie.

She stood proud upon the back of the dragon as Scar nuzzled her. She couldn't wait to be queen in the land. Though she wasn't sure of birthing no cubs, but she wanted the power. She returned the nuzzle as they reached the castle.

Sarabi watched Mufasa and then watched Terrance follow. "I know my Mufasa, and I don't know the answer either." She says to them. She chuckled at Timon's words.

Sarafina headed to where the male she was seeing, she had no clue what they would do, probably just talk or something.

Nala turned in the direction of where the rock was. She wasn't sure why the place was killing him, but there was a lot to explore, but Nala thought it was time to go back home.

Kula laughed. "And we told you we didn't know if Tama liked him or not."
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 pm

After the raptors ran away from Hathi and his herd, the female Iguanodon collapsed from exhaustion and a pretty good amount of blood lost, she was extremelly weak, she needed help!

Terrance kept a pace beside Mufasa, knowing he's the king of the lands, he lets him speak first. Terrence was tired of his eviler brother and Maleficent, and can only hope Mufasa will let him stay, if not he may leave to live his own life.

Aladar and Neera layed by the lionesses enjoying the sunlight, watching their hatchlings play with the lion cubs, one of them was playing with Simba. Timon eats grubs with Pumbaa. Baylene wallows in the water, half of her 50 foot tall body was in the water, cooling off from the hot sun.

Scar smiled as Zira nuzzled back, he looked forward as Malificient flew back to the castle, letting the wind blow against his mane.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Jasiri looked back at Sarafina, looking into her eyes. They were indeed the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his wife. He could see that she was unsure about something, and stopped to wait for her: "What's wrong, Sarafina?"

Mufasa looked back at the Tyrannosaurus, who was tagging along, all insecure. The king then spoke: "Terrence, tell me about your past." He wanted to ask him this, to find out the ways of the enemy and his next plan.

Pumbaa only nodded at Timon's invitation: "Oh yeah! Nothing like slimy grub on a hot day." No matter how much the hog ate, he was always hungry.

Hercules had just finished his training. He decided to head off to the location of the adult lions. He looked at the hatchlings and cubs run around and play. He gave a smile and then laid himself behind a tree, eating an apple.

Colonel Hathi orders his troops to carry the wounded dinosaur to Pride Rock to be treated by Rafiki and Merlin. He was uncertain of how she made it here, but an idea had come to him. He sends Tembo to note Aladar of the new arrival.

Chumvi looked at Kula: "Hey, come here." He then whispered into her ear: "It's a secret." He was actually planing a trick on her, but she didn't know it. Then, he poked her with his finger playfully: "Tag! You're it!" The cub then ran off laughing. Simba heard this and also begins playing along.

Meanwhile, around their location, is a servant of Hades - Nessus, the river centaur.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 21 Hercul13
He scouts around, looking for Hercules, Mufasa or Aladar. He's also carrying Megara, a young woman who denied his offer and now he holds her imprisoned in his fist. She is also Hades' servant, since he has ownership of her soul and can do whatever he pleases with it. Nessus stalks the
cubs from behind the tree.

Maleficent finally reaches the castle and lands in it's courtyard, then transforms into her witch form.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well, Mufasa. My past is kinda hard to explain, but here it is. When I was young, Maleficent wanted me to join the side of evil, and become just like my brother Scourge, but.... I refused." Terrence explained with a long, sad, face, "Then one day, me and Scourge got into a terrible fight, I was injured on my leg and I left. Didn't want to have to do with anything of Maleficent or Scourge anymore!" e says, as a tear rolls down his scaly face, trying to forget his terrible past.

Timon eats grubs with Timon, "Ahehe, Pumbaa, you've got it wrong, it's always the crunchy ones that have the flavor." he says eating a crunchy bug.

Aladar hears the news of the new arrival, "Neera, you and the lionesses stay here." he says, getting up and approaches Hathi, "What happened to her?" he says looking at the Iguanodon, "Hmmm, get her to Pride Rock, she'll be safe there." he says leading Hathi back to Pride Rock.

Scar helps Zira off of Malificent as she landed in the castles courtyard, then he lead her inside the castle.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Meg didn't like being carried one bit. "I swear, Nessus. Put me down or I'll—" She says to him. She was glaring at him.

Zira was glad for the help that Scar gave her to get off Malificent as she landed in the castle. She then followed him into the castle.

Kula grinned at the whispers of her brother. She then got up and followed him. "What?" She whispered. before realising he decided to tag her. "HEY NO FAIR" She yells at him as he and Simba ran off.
Nala giggled and ran off like the two boys

Sarafina wasn't sure what was wrong, maybe she wanted another cub? Maybe she was feeling like Nala was growing up fast. "I'm not sure, I just feel like I want another cub or feel like something is wrong in the air." She says to him.
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Nessus just smirked at Megara as he held her in his fist, watching the cubs play: "What?! Slap me? Whoo! I like 'em fiery! Now you'll have some lion cubs as company!" He then started to walk towards them, grinning evilly.

Jasiri looked at her, smiling. He approached her and nuzzled her, sighing in comfort: "Oh, don't worry baby. Everything's gonna be fine, as long as we're together. He then picked up Nessus' scent and looked at the cubs, then finally noticed Nessus holding Meg: "That's wrong!!! Come on, let's go!" He ran towards their location, wanting to get Nala out of the centaur's way.

Hercules was still cool and calm. All the sudden, he could hear the screams of a woman. He looked at Philoctetes: "Who was that, Phil?"
Phil looked back: "Sounds like your basic D.I.D. - Damsel In Distress."
Hercules sees the centaur, angry. But Phil calms him down: "Now remember, kid. First, analyze the situation.
Don't just barrel in there without thinking. Eh?"

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 pm

As Aladar was leading the elephants to put the injured Iguanodon back on Pride Rock, Neera came up to him, "Neera, what is it?" "It's a woman, she's in trouble." Aladar then reared up and saw the centaur, then his face went serious, then looked at Hathi,"Colenal, keep getting her to Pride Rock, I'll be back." he then ran to the direction where Meg and the centaur was, "Be carefull Aladar!" Neera says, leading Hathi and the herd to bring the female Iguanodon to Pride Rovk.

Black Stego was feeding on some lush ferns near Pride Rock when he too caught the scent of the centaur, he stood his ground in defensive position. Baylene and Ema saw Aladar running to where all this was taking place at, "What's his hurry?" Ema says.

Url the ankylosaurus was having fun playing with the hatchlings and cubs, rolling on his back and acted like a cute puppy dog towards them.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Meg "You don't know what you're—" She says to him, she wasn't sure if anyone heard her, but she did not like this guy at all.

Sarafina felt comforted by his nuzzling. She looked over to where he was looking and gave a nod. "Right behind ya." She says as she moved to gather the remaining cubs that weren't back at the rock.

Nala and Kula stopped running and heard the screams. They both look at each other before yelling at Simba and Chumvi to turn around
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Jasiri ran towards them and snatched Nala in his jaws, holding the loose skin on her neck, then put her on a safe place. But Nessus then starts galloping towards them!

Hercules leaps into action: "Halt!" Nessus then turns his head toward him and approaches: "Step aside, twolegs."
Hercules: "Pardon me, my good, uh, uh..... sir. I'll have to ask you to release that young..."

Simba and Chumvi looked at Nala and Kula, who pointed them to Nessus. The cubs' eyes widened in utter shock as the centaur was approaching. They ran and got out of his way. Simba tripped, landing on Nala and accidentally touching mouth to mouth with her: "Oops! Sorry!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Aladar reached the area where the centaur was and reared up on 2 legs roaring, "You heard the man, release that young woman."

Neera stood by the lionesses, protecting them and the cubs and hatchlings, looking at the battle sight. "Please be carefull you guys." she says to herself. Timon saw this, "What's all the rucus about?" he asked, looking where the centaur was.

Meanwhile, Terrence the T-rex finished telling Mufasa about his sad past with his brother Scourge and Maleficent, "And that's why I'm here Mufasa. I needed a place to stay where friends, and allies can treat me with respect and kindness." he said, then waited for a reply from Mufasa.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Meg: Keep movin', junior" She says to Hercules. She didn't need him to save her, she needed a hero, not him.

Nala was caught off guard as Jasiri grabbed her by the scruff. She shook a bit before she found herself touching Simba's mouth where she landed. She pulled away with a quick movement. "Not your fault." She says to him, before looking to what was going on behind them.

Sarafina grabbed Kula by the scruff and also put her in a safe place near the rest of the cubs. "Come kids lets get you safe." She says to them.
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Hercules then looked to Meg: "...lady. But you-are-aren't you a damsel in distress?" He trained all day now, and he was determined to prove himself to Phil and to her. He did fancy her already.

Phil stops Aladar: "Whoa! Hold it! Hold on! He's gotta do it on his own." He was pretty anxious about what will happen next, because his training should have paid off by now.

Mufasa looked at Terrence, thinking. He could clearly tell that he felt sorrow, and then, he made his best effort to help him: "Yes, you may stay with us. But first, I must ask you if you know the structure and the way to the Horned King's castle, and about Maleficent herself.

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Aladar hears Phil and rears back down on all fours, and watches the fight between Hercules and Nessus.

Neera and the other lioneses protected the young while this was going on, she stands in front of them, sheilding them with her scaly body.

Terrence begins thinking when Mufasa says that, "I-I don't know if I can get a clear description. It's been a while since I was there, might not be able to remember." he says, trying to remember the castle, but alas, he can't.

Baylene, Ema, Plio, and Yar stay by the injured female Iguanodon on Pride Rock, tending her her wounds with an aloe vera plant, a plant that contains medicine that helps wounds heal.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Meg shakes her head. "I am a damsel, I am in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day." She says to him. She could handle this herself, though if only the big lug who was holding her would only listen to her.

Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Hercules then drew his sword, ready to battle Nessus: "Uh...*ahem* Ma'am, I'm afraid you may be too close to the situation to realize..."
The centaur saw him draw his weapon, then created an angry expression and punched him backwards with his hooves, knocking him away, into the water. He did have intentions for Meg, but now, his furious eyes were focused on only one person - Hercules.

Phil groans out: "Grr,ohhhhhhh.....What are you doing?! Get you sword!!!"
Hercules gets up, rendered slightly unconscious, looking for his sword in the water: "Sword. Right, right.. Rule #15: A hero is only as good as his weapon!" Unknowingly, he snatched a fish from the water instead of his weapon. Nessus burst in laughter seeing his clumsiness, and then punched him back again with his fist. He lands back in the water.

Mufasa was very eager to help out, but he could only stand and watch as Hercules fought the beast.

Phil yells out again: "Come on, kid, concentrate!!! Use your head!!!" Hercules got up to see Nessus trotting toward him, twisting his wrists: "Oh..." He then got a crazy idea. He charged head-first towards the centaur and rammed him with his forehead, marooning him toward the location where Malka and Tama were and causing him to lose grip of Meg, who falls into the water. He falls beside them with a loud thud. Malka jumped back: "Whoa!"

Phil jumped up: "All right! Not bad, kid. Not exactly what I had in mind, but not bad."

Hercules then tended to Megara: "Oh, gee, Miss, I'm I'm really sorry. That was dumb."

Beast, meanwhile, was inside his mansion with Belle. It resembled his castle very much, and his rose was there too, as well as Lumière, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts and others.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Terrence and Aladar look on wide eyed when they see Hercules ramming the centaur with his head, "Now that's what I call 'using your head'." says Aladar.

Neera stays by the cubs and hatchlings, "Stay back you guys, it might not be safe just yet." she says, then focuses back into the battle.

The female Iguanodon was panting and breathing really heavilly, she's lost alost of blood from the raptor attack, but Plio and the others with her tend to help her as much as they can.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Meg listens to Hercules as he tends to her, she could only smirk and nod. "OOh Yeah." She says to him, though probably that guy who had a hold on her was probably gonna be back soon, if he wasn't done yet.

Belle walked with Beast through the castle, it was defiantly like the castle where their town was. Though something was missing, she missed her father.

Sarafina looked after the cubs. "Lets get you guys home, this isn't a place for you." She says to them.
Sarafina
Sarafina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Hercules pulled the woman out of the water, then took a look around. He then jumped on Nessus' back and yanked his hair, causing him to thrash around, eager for him to let go! The pain was agonizing for him, but it rather seemed fun to Hercules. He yelled out: "Yee-hah! Yahoo!"
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 21 Hercul14
The centaur had a plan to shake him off however. He ran toward a tree with a straight branch, thinking he would hit his head on it, but Hercules did something spectacular. He back-flipped on it and then smacked Nessus onto the tree.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 21 Hercul15
Nessus runs in yet again, but Hercules spots him, and then powers his fist up as he comes towards him. Then, when the centaur was in front of him, he unleashed his strength! He uppercuts Nessus, sending him flying into the air and knocking him out of his horseshoes! Pegasus looked up at this, amazed by his master's strength. Nessus fell into the water, and all 4 of his horseshoes fell onto his head, rendering him unconscious.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 21 Hercules-disneyscreencaps.com-3908

Simba and the other cubs look on, amazed by Hercules' power. Could this be true? Could one really have the power to launch his opponent into the air, a bigger, stronger rival - this was power never seen before in all the Pride Lands.
Tojo shouted out: "Yeah!!!"
Hercules just raised his hand.

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next