Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland - rewinded!

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Disneyland - rewinded! - Page 8 Empty Re: Disneyland - rewinded!

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Simba listened on, and apparently, his uncle slipped on his tongue by actually saying what was out there! The young cub's heart was now pumping with joy, and he didn't know that his uncle said it deliberately, to trick him. He was ready for adventure: "An elephant what?! Whoa..." he said excitedly.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Scar then gave himself a facepalm, "Oh dear I said too much."
Disneyland - rewinded! - Page 8 555015_555026041195598_145109563_n
But then he said- "But I suppose you'd find out sooner or later. You being so clever & all." he said, then brought his nephew in a hug, "Oh, just do me one favor - promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place..." he said, looking at Simba.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Simba's face was a little squished when Scar's tight paw wrapped itself around it, but the cub listened on, as Scar himself asked him to never go there, and saying that the elephant graveyard itself was a dreadful place. Simba still wanted to go there, but to shrug Scar off, he said: "No problem." and then, when he was let go, he went down from that wall, listening to the last things Scar had to say to him.
Simba didn't even presage that his uncle was setting a trap for him, and that the price of that trap... was his life...
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 pm

"There's a good lad." Scar said, then scooted Simba to run off, "Now you run along & have fun. & remember. It's our little secret." he said, & after Simba ran off, he smirked to himself evily before laying back down. Now, his plan was in motion. & it would be some time before the plan would swing into action.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:32 pm

The first thing that Simba did after his conversation with his shifty uncle, Scar, was running down Pride Rock and closer to the peak. There, like yesterday, lay his mother Sarabi, with Sarafina bathing Nala, again. Simba hated being bathed, but he loved Nala more than any other friend, so he wanted at least her to tag along with her. However, other cubs were also there, and Simba could invite them along too if he wanted, but he walked over to Nala first: "Hey Nala."
"Hi, Simba." she only replied.
"Come on. I just heard about this great place." Simba rusher his friend.
Through clenched teeth, she replied: "Are you deafer than Tojo or what? I'm bathing..."
Simba remembered what happened to him yesterday, at this very same spot, and he only frowned: "Oh, not again..." and he was picked up by Sarabi, who gave him a quick bath, he scooted down and fixed the fuzz on his head.
"This better not be any place dumb." Nala said.
"No, it's not." Simba told her: "It's really cool."
Sarabi was paying attention, and knowing that her son was, more often than not, up to some mischief, she asked: "So, where is this really cool place?"
Simba thought: "Oh..." and said: "...around the waterhole."
Nala jumped up a little grumpily, because the waterhole is the last place she'd go to look for fun: "The waterhole?!... What's so great about the waterhole?"
Simba made a slightly shocked face when he heard Nala's rather impetuous response, but only smiled at his mother and walked to Nala, then whispered: "I'll show you when we get there..."
"Oh..." Nala said.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Malka would soon join in as he was washed by his own mother. "What's this I'm hearing about a waterhole?" he asked curiouslly as he trotted over to Simba & Nala.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Simba suddenly heard Malka's voice, and saw that he was paying attention to their plan. He only smiled and said: "Oh, we just wanna go someplace. Wanna come with us?"
Tojo then came: "Aye! Simba's not going anywhere without me!"
Kula and Chumvi also joined in: "We're coming too!"
Nala looked up at Sarafina and asked: "Mom, can I go too?"
Sarafina only nudged her eyebrows looking at Sarabi, who only made a thoughtful facial expression, but then, all 7 simultaneously say: "Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?!?!"
"...very well." Sarabi smiled.
Simba and Nala, along with the other cubs, frolicked around, running to get off the rock, but they all stopped when they heard Sarabi said: "As long as Zazu goes with you."
"No! Not Zazu..." Simba frowned.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8