Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread

3 posters

Go down

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Empty "Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread

Post by Mufasa Wed May 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Place your character profiles right here! But make sure you edit the replies that have your first characters to add in a new character, to avoid double-posting! And do not post in-character stuff here. Also, don't post OOC stuff in the RPG.

Template:

Put a centered picture above the template

Name:
Movie:
Voice/Portrayer-(voice - animated films; portrayer: live action films)
I am: (Trivia)
Close relations(family and friends, for example):
Force - Good or Evil

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Lion-k10

Name: Mufasa
Movie: The Lion King
Voice: James Earl Jones
I am: A lion, mighty king of the Pridelands. I rule over everything the light touches. I am kind, big-hearted and optimistic, as well as honest and loyal, though a bit bossy at times.
Close relations: Sarabi(mate), Scar(brother), Ahadi(father), Uru(mother), Simba(son), Zazu(majordomo), Rafiki(shaman), Nala(daughter-in-law)
Force: Good

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Simba%20cub

Name: Simba
Voice: Jonathan Taylor Thomas
I am: A lion cub, the Pridelander prince. If there's anything I love, it's to play!
Close relations: Mufasa(father), Sarabi(mother), Scar(uncle), Ahadi(grandfather), Uru(grandmother), Nala(fiance), Tojo(friend), Malka(friend), Chumvi(friend), Kula(friend), Tama(friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Lion-k11

Name: Zazu
Voice: Rowan Atkinson
I am: A red-billed hornbill, king Mufasa's majordomo. I fly around the kingdom searching for intruders.
Close relations: Mufasa(king)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread 34flmar

Name: Tojo
Movie(comics): The Lion King
Voice: Matt Weinberg
I am: Just a lion cub. I'm Simba's best friend and I really love birds. I'm a bit of a whiner and I'm clumsy too.
Close relations: Mother, Simba(friend), Nala(friend), Malka(friend), Chumvi(friend), Kula(friend), Tama(friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Lion-k16

Name: Sarabi
Voice: Madge Sinclair
I am: A lioness, queen of the Pridelands. I am also the lead huntress of the pride.
Close relations: Mufasa(mate), Simba(son), Scar(brother-in-law), Nala(daughter-in-law), Sarafina(friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Blueraysarafina

Name: Sarafina
Voice: Zoe Leader
I am: A lioness. I am very cloesly befriended to Sarabi and I'm her right hand at hunting.
Close relations: Nala(daughter), Sarabi(friend), Mufasa(friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Nalapinssimba

Name: Nala
Voice: Niketa Calame
I am: Simba's best friend, a lioness cub.
Close relations: Sarafina(mother), Simba(fiance), Mufasa(father-in-law), Sarabi(mother-in-law)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Tama-1-

Name: Tama
Movie(comics): The Lion King
Voice: Emma Watson(aged 11)
I am: Just a Pridelander cub. I'm a good friend of Nala and Malka and I'm pretty calm and friendly too. On the other hand, I don't like Simba or his stupid antics!
Close relations: Mother, Diku(aunt), Simba(friend), Nala(friend), Malka(friend), Chumvi(friend), Kula(friend), Tojo(friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Rafiki_by_goshadude89-d5wsv0u

Name: Rafiki
Voice: Robert Guillaume
I am: Mufasa's shaman and good friend. I was present on Simba's presentation, hence I showed him to the Pridelanders. Though I may be old and weary (I have a bad knee), I can still pack a wallop with his staff (and simian kung-fu action) if necessary. I often pop up in a bizarre manner to teach my wisdom in a rather roundabout way, and have the ability to read omens and communicate with the Great Kings of the Past.
Close relations: Mufasa(king), Sarabi(queen),

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Empty Re: "Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread

Post by Aladar Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread 3323867817_af7fb32366

Name: Aladar
Movie: Dinosaur
Voice/Portrayer: D.B Sweeney
I am: An Iguanodon whose home was lost after a fireball destroyed my islan home with my lemur family. Now we need a new place to call home.
Close relations: Plio (adoptive mother), Yar (adoptive grandfather), Suri (adoptive sister), Zini (adoptive uncle)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Char_14969

Name: Plio
Voice/Portrayer: Alfre Woodard
I am: A lemur matriarch who cares for my family. I'm the daughter of Yar, the mother of Suri, the older sister of Zini and the adoptive mother of Aladar.
Close relations: Yar (grandfather), Suri (daughter), Zini (little brother), Aladar (adoptive son)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Plio

Name: Yar
Voice/Portrayer: Ossie Davis
I am: A lemur patriarch whose occasional gruff demeanor is just a front covering his more compassionate interior. I'm the father of Plio and Zini, the grandfather of Suri, and the adoptive grandfather of Aladar.
Close relations: Plio (daughter), Zini (son), Aladar (adoptive grandson), Suri (granddaughter)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Suri01

Name: Suri
Voice/Portrayer: Hayden Panettiere
I am: Aladar's adoptive sister, Plio's daughter, Zini's niece and Yar's granddaughter. I like to play with Aladar when he's feeling lonelly. I'm also an adventurous little one.
Close relations: Aladar (adoptive brother), Plio (mother), Yar (grandfather), Zini (uncle)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Dinosaur%20Zini

Name: Zini
Voice/Portrayer: Max Casella
I am: Aladar's best friend and wisecracking sidekick. I'm is also the adoptive uncle of Aladar, the uncle of Suri, the younger brother of Plio and the son of Yar.
Close relations: Yar (father), Plio (sister), Aladar (adoptive nephew), Suri (neice)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Kron10

Name: Kron
Voice/Portrayer: Sameul E. Wright
I am: An Iguanodon leading a herd of dinosaur survivors who is characterized by a strict adherence to social Darwinism. I believe in survival of the fittest, which repeatedly clashes with Aladar's compassionate manner.
Close relations: Bruton (partner), Neera (sister)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Bruton10

Name: Bruton
Voice/Portrayer: Peter Siragusa
I am: Kron's 2nd in command of leading the herd of dinosaurs. My job is to make sure everyone gets to the nesting grounds safelly, despite if a few are lost by predators.
Close relations: Kron (partner), Neera (partner's sister)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Char_14974

Name: Neera
Voice/Portrayer: Julianna Margulies
I am: Kron's sister. I think different than my brother when it comes to herd leading. I beleive no one should die in a herd & want to protect the members no matter what.
Close relations: Kron (brother), Bruton (brother's partner)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Baylen10

Name: Baylene
Voice/Portrayer: Joan Plowright
I am: An elderly and dainty Brachiosaurus, I'm the last of my kind as she hasn't seen another Brachiosaurus in the herd's journeys after the fireball hit.
Close relations: Eema (friend), Url (pet-like friend), Aladar (friend), Plio (friend), Yar (friend), Suri (friend), Zini (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Char_14977

Name: Eema
Voice/Portrayer: Della Reese
I am: a wizened, elderly and slow-moving Styracosaurus, and has a pet Ankylosaurus named Url.
Close relations: Baylene (friend), Url (pet), Aladar (friend), Plio (friend), Yar (friend), Suri (friend), Zini (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Url10

Name: Url
Voice/Portrayer: Frank Welker
I am: Eema's "little" pet Ankylosaurus. I can be a sweet & playfull as a little puppy dog. Though you better watch it, my spikes om my back can hurt, & my club tail can hurt if I accidentlly hit you with it.
Close relations: Eema (owner), Baylene (friend), Aladar (friend), Suri (friend), Zini, (friend), Plio (friend), Yar (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Lion-k10

Name: Scar
Voice/Portrayer: Jeremy Irons
I am: Mufasa's younger brother who is extremelly jealous that he's never going to be king of the Pridelands. What makes me even more jealous is my only nephew, Simba, will one day uphold the throne instead of me.
Close relations: Mufasa (brother), Sarabi (sister in law), Simba (nephew), Ahadi (father), Uru (mother), Shenzi (friend), Banzai (friend), Ed (friend)
Force: Evil

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread B95kjyfdbwdokj84z

Name: Malka
Movie: the Lion King
Voice/Portrayer: (not sure XD)
I am: One of Simba & Nala's good friends, I'm the ladies man of the lion cub clan. I'm also a little bit of a show off at times to impress the ladies & my friends as well.
Close relations: Simba (friend), Nala (friend), Tojo (friend), Chumvi (friend), Kula (friend), Tama (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Shenzi
Name: Shenzi
Voice/Portrayer: Whoopie Goldberg
I am: The leader of a trio of vicious, carnivorous hyenas. We have no lion friends, except Scar.
Close relations: Banzai (friend), Ed (friend), Scar (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Banzai
Name: Banzai
Voice/Portrayer: Cheech Marian
I am: A part of the hyena trio with both Shenzi & Ed
Close relations: Shenzi (friend), Ed (friend, Scar (friend)

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Blurayed
Name: Ed
Voice/Portrayer: Jim Cummings
I am: The 3rd player in the trio of hyenas. I don't talk, I let all my laughing do the talking for me.
Close relations: Banzai (friend), Shenzi (friend), Scar (friend)

Last edited by Aladar on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Empty Re: "Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread

Post by Dragaunus Wed May 08, 2013 5:55 pm

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Dragaunus_06
Name: Lord Dragaunus
Movie: (TV Show) Mighty Ducks
Voice/Portrayer: Tim Curry
I am: The Last of the mighty Saurian Overlord. I am a Conqueror from the farthest reaches of space & I have come to claim the Earth as my own & part of my galactic empire. I am part of a race known as the Saurians, creatures of vast technology & greatly resemble dinosaurs, my closest Earth cousins. I am pure evil & tyrannical. I care not for the lives of others & take what I please. I do as I choose & I answer to no one! I have no equal!
Close relations: None, other then my servants- Siege, Wraith & Chameleon

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread 69312_390044127733209_1294426190_n
Name: Siege
Voice/Portrayer: Clancy Brown
I am: A servant to the Saurian Overlord, Dragaunus. I am the muscles of his forces & one of his top three servants. I provide the muscle & strength in his legion & I am a weapons expert. Though I may be dimwitted at times, do not let my low-class intellect deceive you.
Close relations: None, other then my master & two partners

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Wraith
Name: Wraith
Voice/Portrayer: Tony Jay
I am: One of Dragaunus's top three servants. I am a powerful warlock & sorcerer who practices the dark arts of out Saurian Ancestors. Out of Dragaunus's henchmen, I am undoubtedly the smartest of the three & often assist my master in constructing plans for domination or whatever villainous deed my master has. Though Dragaunus believes technology is the best way, I have often suggested to rely on the Dark Powers of our ancestors.
Close relations: None, other then my master & my two partners

"Disneyland - rewinded!" Character and Out-of-character thread Mighty_Ducks_Chameleon_8802
Name: Chameleon
Voice/Portrayer: Frank Welker
I am: One of Dragaunus's henchmen. I may not be the strongest among the ranks, but my psychopathic nature makes up for it. I am undoubtedly the one who makes the most wise cracks & jokes with my endless impersonations. I have the unique ability to shape shift into whatever living thing I desire, which also makes me a force to be reckoned with. Like Siege, I am also a weapons expert
Close relations: None, other then my master & my partners
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down