Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:08 pm

The mech was hit! The massive boulder had hit straight on against the giant mecha's battle armor. It's targeting systems suddenly went off line. Thus causing it to go blind! But what may have seemed to be a victorious shot, was now a dangerous situation! The mech was charging it's guns before the boulder had struck it's metal body. The force of the strike caused it to nearly fall over but soon, it began to fire blindly! The massive guns fired powerful blasts & although it missed it's targets, the fortress took the damage instead. Several of the great towers & walls of the fortress were suddenly destroyed & came crashing down upon the allies, as well as the mech that fired.

Upon seeing one of the many mech's being defeated, Siege soon made a deep growl to himself! He ordered many of the other mech's to keep their distance from the catapults range of fire as they pressed on with their attack. Inside the fortress walls, many of the droids fought on against the allies! Some even began to fly in the air with their repulser technology. Firing their guns in many directions & at many foes. The hoards would not stop until all life was exterminated!.

The door had soon opened by itself. With the press of a button. There, as the detective walked inside, there sat Bill Sykes himself in his chair & in his office.
"Ahhh Detective. Thanks for dropping by.....I hear you have a few....Questions for me." he said with a cigar in hand. As his two Dobermans kept a watchful eye on the detective.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Disney_Villain_Sykes
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

(1:40-3:13)

As a few the king's soldiers of Fort Athgall fought some androids & orcs near the cave that lead to the area where Aurora & the other women & children were at, one of the androids was about to shoot at the me, with a single blast, "EXTERMINATE. HAIL DRAGAUNUS! HAIL DRAG-" it goes to say when it was suddenlly yanked into the cave with a growl from the killer! The, the android was thrown out like a rag doll & it was seen it was mauled to death! As they all look into the cave, they see a pair of glowing red eyes from the light given from the torches & such! Then, constant vibrations in the ground are felt by EVERYONE as they know somehing is coming to battle.......something big! Then as they look, something large & massive & black in color did come out of the cave & took one step over them! The single step crushes the other android just by the weight of the figure! Itt's seen that the feet are covered in 3 toes with shar claws on the ends of them, like a giant bird!
(I know these next 3 pics are from LBT, but they fit ;D)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Land-d10
The orc then tries to run for his life, a little scared by whatever this thing was. But he didn't go far as he was soon crushed in a deep puddle by the other foot of the monsterous-like creature!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Land-d11
Then it walks over to the next android with another step! As the android turns around, this is what it sees behind him as the figure takes yet ANOTHER ground shaking step, splashing water just from his foot! All this was in just a few ground shaking steps!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Land-d12
Then as the Android looks up, the last thing it seesis jaws filled with bone crushing teeth coming down on it! Crushing it as it is soon lifted p & shook like nothing! Then the figure drops the android & it is destroyed instantlly. Then as our heroes, & even the villans look, there he was standing there, roaring very loudlly to announce his heroic return, to aid his friends & allies in battle for good once again!
FOR TERRENCE THE T-REX HAS RETURNED!!!!!

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 54880310

Aladar soon saw what all was going on & soon gave a great smile. His old friend, & ally has returned to battle for the good. he turns back to the enemies at hand & fires more boulders from the catapults at them!

"Yes, why are you having thugs rob defensless old ladies on the streets for?" Elisa says as she crosses her arms, waiting for any answers.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:01 am

The giant mech, the same one that tried to destroy the wall, had fallen. But it did not go down alone! The cannon fire it had made, may have missed it's initial target, but it did not go un-struck. At the very moment it fired, much of the inner walls were obliterated instantly & much of the towers walls came crashing down upon the allies! Brick, stone & all! Decimating much of the alliance's defenses! The drones soon saw their chance to breach further into the walls & attack! They blasted away with their guns in all directions & at many foes! They would not stop! Regardless of the arrival of Terrance! Soon enough a squad had arrived to tackle the dinosaur! "->TARGET AQUIRED. EXTERMINATE.<-" one then said before they all began o fire! For even they knew they stood better chances in numbers & knew that Terrance, despite his great strength & ferociousness......He wasn't bullet proof! But alas, fate was once more on Terrance's side! While the droids fired mercilessly at the dinosaur, Goliath himself soon came swooping down from the skies! He had fought against the archers & snipers long enough & his ally was in need of help as the gargoyle slammed into the ground & against the droid squad!

In the field of battle, & with his forces, Siege saw everything. The sight & appearance brought yet another & louder growl from the general, as even he remembered the dinosaur & how he foolishly attempted to betray Dragaunus. With another growl he ordered more droids to move in on the fortress with the orcs & on the causeway to breach the gate! Sooner or later, he himself would go into battle & would crush all in his path!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away, in the dark regions of the Blacklands, the villains remained in the dark castle of the Horned King. But nearby this evil fortress, the great Saurian Mother ship remained unmoved from where it landed when it first arrived. Towering over the dark fortress. Inside the mother ship, in the great throne room, sat the Saurian Overlord himself, Lord Dragaunus. He had since moved to his mother ship to devise his schemes & plan his next form of attack against his enemies. There his vast force did his bidding. Obeying the very word & law of their lord & master. The news of the battle had just came to the space tyrant & the monitors before him displayed the battle at hand He saw ever inch & detail of the battle of Fort Agthall. Remaining upon his throne, the Saurian Overlord watched the battle at hand. With him were his two other servants. Chameleon, the shape shifter & Wraith, the dark sorcerer. Both stood close to one another to accompany their master. Though the dark lord remained silent as ever. The two Saurians turned to one another for a moment for any suggestions but they figured it was best not to rouse their master. For they two had received news from the battle but wondered if they should bother with their master at the moment.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 557432_413788105358811_312915159_n
But soon, the image of Terrance appearing in battle once more, made Dragaunus feel a sense of annoyance. Did the fool know not when to die the Overlord thought. The chamber soon echoed with the sound of his deep & furious growls! So spine chilling even to his minions as steam spewed from his nostrils & even his very eyes ignited with his own infamous fury!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 396867_413826712021617_1009212689_n
Wraith & Chameleon both saw this. They knew why he was rather in an unfitting mood. Chameleon hesitated to go forth at first. But Wraith had at last began his slow approach. "Lord Dragaunus. We have received grave news from the front." the old Saurian soon said. But at the moment, it wasn't long before Dragaunus himself responded immediately. Almost interrupting Wraith. "I am aware." he replied with a growling tone. "It would appear that I may have underestimated our enemies strengths. For such a primitive race.......They are posing quite a challenge." Dragaunus then said with such sinister & observing eyes.
"We must tread carefully, my lord. We dare not underestimate our opponents again. This "Terrance" has appeared on the battlefield again. He is aware of our presence & possibly our plans. He could present a significant threat." Wraith said in a wise tone.
"So I have witnessed." Dragaunus replied, as his very throne began to turn towards them automatically to continue their discussion. "But it will not matter." he then stated.
"What do you suggest we do boss?" Chameleon soon asked. But alas, Lord Dragaunus had no other plans for his two minions & then surprisingly said: "Nothing. Until this battle is won we are to do nothing more but to watch & to wait." he said.
"But my lord, if I may. I fear that waiting is not the best course of action." Wraith soon said however. "May I suggest Chameleon & I assist Siege in the battle. With our combined strength, we will be able to decimate the human defenses with utter ease & we could bring the fool, Terrance, back as well. But I would also recommend delaying any further attack after this battle. Then we can-" he then suggested. But Dragaunus had soon raised a clawed hand into the air to silence is most wise minion. Wraith was always the one minion who was possibly the smartest of both Chameleon & Siege. His words came with truth & always suggests the wisest approached to his master. But this time, Dragaunus was certain of his plan & thus silenced him.
"No Wraith.......There will be no delay. We will proceed as planned. This is Siege's confrontation to handle. & though he may not be the brightest of the three of you, I trust that he will have the situation contained & under control & that all will be in order. What he lacks in intellect he gains in brawn & strength & the spirit of a true Saurian. That alone will affect the tide of battle. He is excellent on the field of battle. The fools will have no idea of the shear forces that will be unleashed upon them. Once their defenses are decimated, they will stand no chance. Not against the full might of the Saurian forces. Not even the help of their dear friend Terrance will prevent what is to come next. Leave him in the dirt where he belongs. He is of no value to me or my plans anymore. He has served his purpose. Now, for his childish beliefs of stopping me, he will be destroyed along with his friends. I am Lord Dragaunus! I was born to conquer all! I will not be halted nor denied by a band of feeble minded Animals & humans!......Until this battle is over, it is here we shall remain. We need not worry. Even if this battle is lost. There are HUNDRES of THOUSANDS more where our forces came from. They cannot possibly fathom the true extent of our might & force. But even so.....In the end......No one is prepared for what comes next."
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 535193_325228270881462_679389938_n
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thugs? Old ladies? Ohhhhhhohoho. Listen Detective. Elisa, is it? What can I say. My boys go rogue every now & then. I simply loosen their collars......Well, & off they go. Hmhmhm,I cant help it if they suddenly commit a crime on their own terfs. Thats none of my business. Its only my business if I enforce them a job.......So whatever happened out there.....Was none of my concer." Bill Sykes soon said with another puff of his cigar.

Last edited by Dragaunus on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 am

The battle raged on, the archers shot, the swordsmen tackled the Orcs and now, with the sight of Terrence arriving, the soldiers gained a boost of morale! Fighting with even more courage and determination, letting the aliens know that this is their land and that they will not surrender it by contract!
And now, Pumbaa the warthog was about to unleash his anger as he shouted: "THEY CALL ME... MISTER PIG!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He yelled and charged directly into the hyenas, bashing them out of his way with his head and tusks, letting them know that he's no wimp!

But now, tow Orcs began to carry a large ball of iron into the draining hole, which was the supposed target for Siege. They laid it inside the hole and then waved to Siege that they have laid the ball inside. The ball is in fact filled with black powder, that will explode when Siege's projectile hits.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am

Terrence saw that he was being shot at. Though, the shots did sting a little, it wasn't enough to slow him down. He roars loudlly & charges, grabbing the androids & ripping them to shreds, shaking them in his mouth viollentlly! & if the androids weren't destroyed, he MADE SURE they were. Soon, he moved on to some of the ocs & a few hyenas! As he fought on, he was soon in Goliath's veiw as he fought on bravelly!

Shenzi & Banzai look on as their jaws open when Pumbaa charged at them! D8 Timon yelled a battle cry with his pal as they ran over & rammed the hyenas out of their way! The 2 hyenas whined a bit & ran out to do battle elsewhere!
Outside the wallks of the Orc army, Scar is slowly making his way toward the wall of the fort, still looking for his older brother, Mufasa. He plans to end this struggle & try to kill him once & for all!

"This is the 4th time this month one of your thugs attempted such a thing Sykes, we're not going to allow that. Next time it happens, I'll put the blame on you." Elisa says again.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 am

Goliath fought on bravely & with no mercy! Sending enemy upon enemy flying in the air or smashing towards the ground! Shredding through many forces & defeating both android, hyena, Hun & orc alike! Though an android had suddenly taken it's shot at the gargoyle....& truck goal! The blast had taken his left wing! Roaring from both pain & fury, he turned to his attacker & intended to shred the robot to shreds but it wasn't alone! It was soon followed up by more blasts from other droids! The blasts struck Goliath directly with such powerful strikes & precision & sent the gargoyle back a ways! Thus falling to the ground with a wound on his chest, roaring in pain as he tried to get up!
"->TARGET AQUIRED. EXTERMINATE. HAIL DRAGAUNUS!<-" The robots soon said as they readied to fire again...
But even Goliath & his allies were unaware of what was to happen next.

The signal had been given at last! Siege finally saw the orc's giving the Saurian General the signal to engage! "AT LAST!!" He roared with a chuckling growl! Then immediately turned to the massive cannon that was now prepared to fire upon the fortress walls. Its power alone was strong enough to breach the walls even when charged enough. Now, with the black powder being placed where the orcs were, the effects would now be TWICE as powerful! As Siege made his way toward the cannon, he noticed an orc already trying to operate it! He merely grunted at the creatures foolish attempts. Trying to make it's primitive brain understand such technology. He merely swatted the orc away with his clubbed tail! "Out of my way scum!!" He growled, & soon mounted the weapon & sat upon the seat. Where the began to charge the cannon to full power......& took his aim!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhm, Detective, it's as I said. These crimes have nothing to do with me. Sure, there my dogs. I merely loosened their chains. But what they do..........Aint up to me. & as long as it stays that way......You aint got nothing to blame me for." >B) Sykes then said with a grin upon his face.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Fighting, Mufasa saw something - once a thunder struck, Mufasa had thought he had seen his brother, Scar, whom he presumed dead long ago! At first, the massive lion only closed his eyes and shook his head, hoping it is just imagination, but alas, no. By some miracle, he had reappeared, out of the death, resurrected by some black magic!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Before the android can fire its weapon at Golitah, the last thing it hears was a roar(1:53), then Terrence came chrging at the android & rams it with his head & flings it against a cliff & destroys it, roaring at it before turning to Goliath(2:57), "You alright?" he asks.

Scar continues to sneak his way toward the fortress & find his brother Mufasa. He looks for a possible way in!

Elisa looks on, knowing Sykes is right on that part, "Alright, I guess you win this time. But I'm giving you a warning, if this happens again, it'll br on YOUR hands. Until we meet again Mr Sykes." she says & soon, she began to walk out.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

"Nnngh.....Nothing I cannot recover from." Goliath soon replied. As he gained hos footing once more. Recovering himself & soon getting back up on his feet. But soon enough, something began to happen before his very eyes. Making him wish he should have possibly stayed down. Before him, an entire squadron of Dragaunus's androids had suddenly surrounded both him & Terrance & threatened to open fire upon both of them until they dropped to the ground, dead. With a growl, Goliath braced himself & prepared for the worst. Ready to fight these machines until his last breath. But once again, as he prepared to face them with Terrance, something strange & unexpected suddenly occurred. The androids seemed they were about to open fire......But they did not. They ceased fire & held their guns at bay.
".......What?" Goliath then said in such confusion. What could be happening he thought. Were they going to demand their surrender? Or take them prisoners? But no. The force of the Saurian Empire never take prisoners unless told otherwise by Dragaunus himself. Soon, to add to Goliath's confusion, they began to back away from the two & then fly off. As did every other android in the fortress. "What is happening? What sorcery is this!?" he growled. When suddenly, something had caught his eye! A bright light. One that appeared to be shimmering on the field of battle. Where the forces of Dragaunus were. Little did they know, however.....This was no mere light.

This light was in fact the massive cannon that was ready to fire upon the fortress wall where the Orc's had placed the many barrels of gun power. Seated upon this massive gun was Siege himself. Readying the cannon to open fire as it continued to charge up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sinister cakcle came from Bill Sykes the moment Detective Masa left. With a cigar in hand he soon uttered the words: Pleasure doing business with you....Masa." With that he simply gave a sinister looking grin as his two Dobermans stood before the desk. Growling ferociously at the leaving detective.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 Bill_Sykes_and_the_Dobermans_by_Kabocha24
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 am

Meanwhile, Adam quickly knocked a ladder down, kicking it with his foot, while it was still mounted with Orcs! It toppled like a domino. Soon, a dozen hyenas begin to gang up on Mufasa, those that have somehow climbed the ladders. The lion struggles to free himself, but is aided by his trusted friend, Rafiki. The baboon jumps in and begins to tackle the hyenas with his simian kung-fu!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Terrence, as well as all the others like Carn, Tarzan, Tantor, & Aladar looked on with a shocked look when they see the light that was appearing in the distance, unaware that it belonged to the cannon that Seige was operating.

Zira stood on her boulder next to Seige as he prepared to fire the cannon, "What are you waiting for?! Fire that thing, kill them all!" she shouted, looking on at the battlefield

Elisa looked back for a moment at the 2 Dobermans growling at her, but she didn't get intiminated. Then she walked out & headed back to her car.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm

With a nod & such a sinister grin upon his scaly face, Siege soon turned back during the final moments of the massive cannon charging up to fire! he gage meter upon the weapon reached higher & higher. Indicating the amount of power being charged & bout to be released into one giant blast. Finally, the gages began beeping! It was time! The cannon had reached full power! Pure energy was generating from the very gun with electrifying effect! "Time to say goodnight, heroes!! Hahahahaha!!!!" he roared & with that, as the brightening light got brighter & brighter from the view point in the fortress......A thunderous sound suddenly went off! A blinding flash of light went off in the field for a split second. Blinding everyone & everything within the vast range of the fortress but only for a second. But that second.....Would cost them dearly.
Goliath shunned his eyes from the such a bright light! Having no idea what was happening. But the thundering sound of something firing was a good indicator. For the cannon had finally fired! Shooting such a powerful blast of pure, concentrated energy. No living man or man-made defense known to mankind could ever hope or dream of defending themselves against such a powerful shot such as this. It shot straight to it's target at such an incredible speed. The human eye could barely be able to see it. Until finally......It struck goal. The blast had finally struck it's target- the one weak point of the fortress in which was their target all along. The gunpowder the orcs had placed inside finally ignited & the results.....Were explosive & tremendous! The entire wall of the fortress gave way! Exploding from it's very foundation as thousands of rocks & brocks went soaring into the skies! The very blast sent many men & allies flying into the air & to their death! It was as if Hell itself was unleashed! Goliath was one of the many allies who were sent flying back! He roared out with such pain from both the blast & from being blinded but luckily his wings were just barely on his side, he tried to break his fall but it wasn't enough. He pummeled to the ground like a wounded bird & fell with the allies.
"YES!!!!! WE GOTTEM!!!! PERFECT SHOT!!! HAHAHA!!!! PERFECT SHOT!!! THE FORTRESS IS OURS!!!!!" Siege soon roared with such despicable laughter! Watching the whole thing transpire before hos reptilian eyes!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Nevertheless, the moment came... Siege's projectile accurately hit the iron ball, the part of the wall where the drain was exploded, hurdling giant chunks of rock into the air, which fell onto the ground heavily, crushing a few Orcs, Huns and Androids and leaving a massive gap. Many that were on the further side of the wall were knocked off their feet, including Mufasa. He laid where he fell, unconscious, but he quickly opened his eyes and realized what happened!
Stefan turned to see the explosion, feeling the fear of the battle! Now they were sitting ducks!
Genie saw this and his eyes pop from his skull as he screams in fear!
Mufasa got up, to see Adam and Stefan shout: "Hurry! Brace the gate! Defend the wall!"
Now, the Orc army stormed into the castle like a swarm of locusts, ready to slay all in their path. However, they were already peppered by Chinese rockets!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Aladar was among one of the few of our heroes that would be blown back by the force of the explosion! He got back up & saw that the wall had been breached! His eyes widen, now relizing that his dear friend Aurora might be in danger! He ran over to where Mufasa & the others were to prepare to defend the fort iwth their lives, growling in frustration!
-----------------------------------------------------
Terrence got back up & looked over & noticed this, "........No!" he says & goes to run over to the others to help.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Following the explosion immediately, the swarms of Dragaunus's lethal forces began their breech! They attacked with no mercy as they had finally breeched the walls! The rockets of the Chinese were immediately countered with gun & laser fire. While more swarms went to the attack against the rest of their defenses. The gap was quite large enough to even fit one of the giant mechs. The androids came quickly & efficiently. Slaying all in their path as they went further & further inside.
Outside the walls, Siege jumped out of the gun in which he had fired before with such a sinister grin upon his reptilian face. He now knew the time had come. He was now going to march forth himself! He soon gripped his war club once more. Firmly in his clawed hands. With a press of a button on where he gripped, the massive club soon began to electrify! Truly, a devastating weapon just by the looks of it. Strapped to his back was another gun for him to use in long range. Before long, & with his hand held high, he then gave the order to the remaining ranks of his forces. "CHAAAARGE!!!!!" He roared & with that, Siege himself made his move & with the rest of his armies, he charged! Approaching the walls & the gates themselves. For Siege was going to battle!

Deep down in the bunkers with her people, Aurora soon grew frightened of what she had just heard! AN earth shaking explosion that shook the shelter & frightened both her & the people she swore to watch over. She began to grow worried. Hoping, just hoping, that they would make it until dawn.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Nevertheless, the Chinese, Stefan's men fought the monstrosities courageously, not baulking even before their laser arms! But then again, the Genie popped before them with a wall of flame, dressed like a 1920-s gangster. He only stood calmly with a cigar in his mouth. The androids, Orcs and Huns stopped.
He then said: "You boys will have to ask yourselves a question before you proceed... Do I feel lucky?" he asked. Seeing that they are all silent and some androids are getting ready to fire, he pulled out his own firearms! A mix of missile launchers, rifles, machine guns and cannons!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 The-mask-guns-600x324
[Take the mask as the Genie here.]
He asked: "Well, do you, punks? You think you're the baddest gunslingers out thee, but you are very, very wrong! So I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, good-for-nothing keisters off our property... Or I'll let you have it!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Terrence looked on as his good sense of vison has spotted something in the distance, Seige! His eyes widen & growled, "Segie!" he says to himself, pawing & kicking the dirt, preparing to deal with the Saurian General himself, also worried where might his evil brother, Scourge might be at, or worse, where his clone Terror might be as well! >=(

Kaa stayed by Aurora's side, taking a striking position, ready to scare off whtever might be trying to come through the doors, "Don't worry Princcccessssssss I'llprotect you." he says. >=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm

The squadron of androids remained silent. They did nothing more the stare on with such blank, but sinister faces. From their own network & program they began scanning their enemy before them: the Genie. They even turned to one another to see their own reactions at first but soon they turned back to the Genie once more. "->'FEEL LUCKY'....DOES NOT COMPUTE. ALERT- TARGET IDENTIFIED: GENIE. ORDER: ELIMINATE.<-" They all soon said together in unison. With such a spine chilling tone in their robotic voices. Soon enough, they all prepared to fire at the Genie when suddenly, something....No....Someone, began to make his move!
Another part of the wall near a group of men suddenly burst & exploded! As more rocks went flying at the allies. But this was made by no explosion. This was done by hand. & thus.....Siege made his entrance! He gave his own battle cry upon entrance with a mighty roar! Scaring away his opposition & the human forces before him! Upon that, he then went to battle! He charged forth & began swinging both war club, fists & tail! Sending enemy upon enemy either flying into the air or smashing down to the ground! No matter who or what he hit, it was instant death to every man he faced! Such a gargantuan fighter he was. His strength was immense! The arrows & cannons were barely enough to cease movement. He fought ferociously & violently! Making every swing & strike count! He was approaching hard & fast where the droids & the Genie were & upon arrival, he targeted none other then the Genie himself! Catching even him off his own guard! "How about I give you until 5!!!! he then growled with a sudden swing of his spiked, clubbed tail & nailing his enemy straight on with incredible force! After dealing hard with the Genie, he the proceeded forth against the allies & the humans!
"PRESS ON!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!" He roared, charging forth against yet another hoard of human soldiers as his drones soon followed close with their general.

Aurora looked on quite frightened over the noises above. The sounds of explosions, fighting & men dying. But she had to stay strong. She knew that. She saw Kaa himself preparing to protect her at all cost. Seeing this, a smile came upon her face once more. acknowledging his bravery & loyalty to his friend. <=)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Now, Hercules, seeing Siege, the same coward that fired ruthlessly at the population, he growled with anger, ran forth and jumped right in front of him, looking up at him, waiting for him to foolishly attempt to strike at him, just to show the extraterrestrial the true power of a demigod!

But then again, a monstrous roar echoed through the fortress(1:32), and a beast appeared in front of Terrence! His blood-red eyes shone in the dark as he moved toward his boold brother. It was Scourge! He was ready to teach Terrence a lesson he will never forget - you will never escape Scourge's wrath!

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 15 40450210
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Terrence was stancing beside Goliath, wondering what to do. That is until he heard a loud, echoing roar. As he turned his head, he saw him. His older, stronger brother. The sight of him made his blood boil! He snarls & growls & staps foward to face him, stanind in front of Goliath & looking into the eyes of his blood relative, "Scourge!" he says as he growled more, tail swishing back & forth, staring into the eyes of Scourge!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm

But the Demi God was in for a surprise! This was no mere coward! He would be a fool for ever thinking so! But a ruthless warrior! Siege would let no one stand before him & his lust for battle & to conquer the fort! Indeed, Hercules was going to need much more then his brawn to defeat this foe! With a powerful roar, he prepared to strike down his foe! "You want some of this, pretty boy?! Come & get it!!" he roared out, pounding his massive club in his own bare hands while his own tail club kept slamming the ground! But at that moment, the Saurian General was assaulted from behind by more ally archers! Roaring & growling in frustration, he turned to his attackers & sought to destroy them all with his bare hands! But was distracted at the same time!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Now, Hercules seized his chance! Once the ally arrows bounced off the extraterrestrial's metal armor, he smirked and grabbed him by the tail, then flung him into the fortress wall!

Soon, a loud trumpet was heard! Undoubtedly an elephant! It was Colonel Hathi, bashing though the enemy ranks with little effort! He was helped by Shere Khan, who mauled them and growled to scare them, while Little John picked them off with his ax. However, a gang of Orcs began to gang up on Aladar, around 15 or so! They closed in around him, cornering him to the wall!

Now, Scourge had no problem sizing up his opponent, since he was physically stronger and superior. He had to accomplish only one thing - kill him! Then, he jumped out of the blue, grabbing Terrence's neck with his killer jaws! THen, he began to squeeze relentlessly, coldly! He showed no signs of giving in, and it seemed that it would be over in a second!
[This is where Goliath can come in Wink ]
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Seeing that he was being cornered, Aladar rears up on 2 legs to try & defend himself, swining his forearms to try & strike an orc down with his thumb claw. He eventually nails a couple down, but sees them coming still.

Terrance roars out in pain & fury as he was being bitten on the back of the neck! But he wasn't going down easilly! He thrashes his head viollentlly to shake his blood brother off of him!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:56 pm

The moment of impact & Siege had suddenly sprang back up on his feet! Exploding from the rocks that had fallen on top of him! He roared out with fury & stomped on a few boulders, turning them to nothing but smaller pebbles or even dust with his own tremendous strength! He then growled! His teeth barring & his lips curled when he turned to Hercules, the little godling who threw him before!" That's it!!! Your toast!!!" he then roared! With that, he pulled out his strapped blaster he had behind his back! A powerful weapon at that! With a single charge & a sudden burst of it's energy, it fired! Soaring in the blink of an eye to make a direct hit & thus sent the hero flying back as well!

But suddenly, Terrance was not alone in this struggle! Something powerful & large suddenly came swooping down from the sky like a giant bird of prey of the night! Upon revealing himself, a pair of glowing eyes soon appeared before the villainous dinosaur! For it was Goliath! Growling & roaring out loud to create a surprise attack, he soon struck hard & fast! Blinding Scourge with extended wings over his eyes & a series of hard punches & slashes toward his face! It was fast & it was sudden! It forced Scourge to immediately let go from blindness & sudden pain! Thus providing Terrance with a chance to attack!.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Scourge had now been thwarted in his attack! A gargoyle landed atop his face and began to distract him, loosening his terrible bite! He was roaring and thrashing his head around, but the impudent creature wouldn't come off! Soon, Hathi shouted: "Terrence!" he trumpeted(0:09 in elephant video) and knocked the reptile off his feet, headbutting him!

Now, the Orc gang had completely surrounded Aladar - he had no way to go! They begin to leap on him, to try to stab him with their daggers! But this was difficult, because the reptile was kicking hard! It was all over for him - or was it? An arrow flew in and hit an Orc in the head, killing him - it was Robin! Seeing that the Orcs noticed him, he did something remarkable - he jumped on a shield and slid down a stairway leading to Aladar, shooting the Orcs and freeing Aladar! And as the remaining Orcs charged in, he rammed into them with their shield, knocking them all down! He smiled at Aladar and asked him to follow him to the gate to protect it: "That's all of them! Let's go to the gate!"

Soon, Mufasa saw a silhouette of another lion - it was Scar! It could not be, he was killed! Nevertheless, his eyes widened in awe, and he whispered: "Scar..."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next