Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 9 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Dragaunus Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Mufasa wrote:
Dragaunus wrote:She noticed Terrance scaring a few of the new comers to the fort
*tent
(There near the fort. Its still in that general area. Its cool)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ner the mountain ranges away from the massive stone fort, the enemy lines begin to linger & stir with activity. The great weapons cargo has now arrived! Along with more drone reinforcements! More numbers for the fast army of war mongers! Siege gives the command to his forces to prepare for the coming battle as the weapons are immediately taken to use & arming the drone forces with more fire power. Laser cannons, mounted canon fire, explosives, & many more! All more then capable of toppling & leveling more then buildings but cities themselves. Now all that remains is for the arrival of the Hun army. Then they can begin. In the meantime, Siege continues to lookout with his binoculars to observe the enemy activity.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Terrence heard a familiar voice as he ate at the food. He turned & saw the king, Mufasa, a little suprised to see him, "M-Mufasa?" he says to him.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Ling peaked out and saw Terrence devouring the soup! This was for the soldiers - they were tired, hungry and they had to be fit for battle. He shouted: "Hey! That's our food! Back off!" he threw a pebble near the dinosaur's snout.
Mufasa only giggled, then looked back at the dinosaur: "Yes, we are here. We are preparing for a battle. And you should prepare for a very important conversation with me. Why did you slaughter the Stegosaurus?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

"Well, I-! OW!" >~< Terrence said as he was hit by the pebble thrown, then gave out a roar at Ling, telling him to not throw no more rocks at him!
(1:26)

Then he turned back to Mufasa, "I-I didn't know what came over me. It almost seemed like I-I-I-I was possesed or something. I-I-I-I really didn't mean to hurt or kill Black Stego." Terrence stuttered, "B-but now I know what it really was. & Dragauunus has created a clone of what seemed like the blood thirsty side of me. Mufasa, I am REALLYsorry for killing him. I'd do ANYTHING to bring him back to life." he finished with a sligt tear. <X'(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Aurora was able to hear everything from where she lied down on her bed. She had no idea of Terrance's past. She couldnt have begun to imagine. But the mentioning of Dragaunus's name brought a shiver down her spine. Oh how that name made her felt so scared. Even more so then even Maleficent herself! Something about Dragaunus made him more terrifying then any villain imaginable! In the ranks of some say the Horned King, who was true evil incarnate! The Lord of all evil! She listened on. Not saying a word but merely listening to Terrance's story.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Ling jumped and cowardly ran back into the tent, terrified!
Mufasa listened carefully. For now, he could finally know the truth behind this event and conclude it for once. But when Terrence was overflown with emotions, he just sighed and approached him: "I will not say: "do not weep", for not all tears are an evil. You have told me the truth, and that is respectful. So, Terrence, do you vow to be my companion, the way I accepted you?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Terrence heard Mufasa & turned his head to him. Not knowing how gratefull he was to har that. Then, he nodded, "Yes...................yes I will, Mufasa." he says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Hearing the conversation from where she lied down at, Aurora soon gained a big smile on her face to finally hear Terrance say this. Now she knew, he was truly one with his friends.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 am

Mufasa then looked over to the dinosaur, wanting to tell him everything about their purpose here: "It is a long story of how we came here. We were set out to find and destroy the Golden Scarab. The Scarab is the One Gem to rule them all...and with good reason - the Scarab was forged by the Dark Lord Chernabog in the depths of the Underworld...and into it, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life on this world...a villain more terrifying than Maleficent, Dragaunus and all the evil doers of this world combined, he is the incarnation of pure, infernal evil...3000 years ago, the Scarab was taken by king Jacques of France from the chest of Chernabog himself, defeating him! We found it in the city of New York. And then, the Scarab had awoken. It had heard it's master's call..."
[Now Terrence should think that Chernabog was destroyed Wink ]

Last edited by Mufasa on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Terrence listened on at Mufasa as he told them this, "So, he's destroyed then. That's good-" he goes to say as he turned back to Mufasa.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Mufasa said: "No, Terrence...The spirit of Chernabog endured...his life force is bound to the Scarab, and the Scarab survived!...Chernabog has returned - his Imps, Undead riders and Goblins have multiplied, his perch on Bald Mountain east of the Horned King's castle is rebuilt in the Blacklands...Chernabog needs only this Scarab to cover the entire world in the second darkness. He is seeking it, seeking it, all his thought is bent on it! For the Scarab yearns, above all else, to return to its master: They are one, the Scarab and the Dark Lord." then, he glanced at Terrence's eyes: "Terrence...he must never find it. Therefore, Arthur and Aladdin have taken the path through a swampland, then through the Morgoroth vale, and finally, into the Underworld, where it must be cast into the River Styx and destroyed, along with Chernabog, to end evil forever!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:00 pm

"So the villans are still lose, huh?" Terrence said as he listened to Mufasa say this, looking on with a slight frown on his face.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Aurora remained in her bed with her healing wounds. Before long the guards, loyal to her & the royal family, brought her something warm to eat at last. The guards remained by her side in case she was in any need of assistance or help. But she seemed to manage herself just fine as she finally began to eat.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 am

While Mufasa & Terrence was talking, Aurora's about to have a visitor. With Rafiki & the Genie came 3 more allies. One of them happened to appear next to Aurora. He lowers his long, brown body down next to her. "Ssssay now. What have we here? Hmhmhm, it's Princcccesssss Aurora. I have heard ssssssssso much about you back at Mount Olymusssssss." the voice said. As soon as Aurora turned around, this is who she saw, Kaa the Indian Python!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 9 Jungle-book-kaa
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am

The princess was eating along with her newly arrived food from the kitchen that the guards were so kind to give her. until she suddenly heard the hissing sound of someone speaking to her! She didnt know where it came from but it sounded rather mysterious & unnerving. O.O "Huh?" she said to herself, before finally turning her head to see Kaa himself! O_O "EEEK!! S-S-S-SNAKE!!!" D8 she cried!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 am

O.O Kaa got suprised when he saw Aurora having a heart attack, "Woah woah woah, calm down. I'm not going to-" he starts to say, soon seeing her reaching for something to hit him with! O.O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 am

"BACK! GET BACK DONT YOU-! OW!!!" DX> Aurora shouted, indeed trying to reach for something but her arm suddenly stung from pain. Her body was still in bad shape from before. She was in no condition for sudden movement or action. The only option she had was to turn her head & pretend she saw nothing.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am

O.o Kaa slithered down next to Aurora's head, "I'm not going to eat you. I'm one of Aladar'ssss friendssss-" he goes to say again when he falls off the collumns in the room that hold it up. O.O "Not again-" he says & falls.
(this is how he falls XD 2:00-2:05)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 am

O.O Hearing this slightly brought some ease to Aurora's mind. A friend of Aladar's was surely someone she could trust. She just didnt like snakes all that well. But soon she heard him fell & couldnt help but to look from her bed!
"Oh Goodness-!" she said, looking over to see Kaa. "Are you alright?" she asked
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 am

"Ooooooooh! My sssssssssinessssisss." >~< Kaa says, shaking his head, then heard Aurora, "Y-yesssss, I'm alright, my dear. Ow." he says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 am

"I....>sigh< Im so sorry. Im just not use to lizards & snakes yet." Aurora then said with regret as she soon reached over to the other side of her bed, grabbing the warm wet rags the doctors would use for her to clean her wounds & to place on her body. She dipped the rag in warm water & soon placed it on Kaa's head. "There you go."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 am

"Hmhm, I don't blame you. I know how you feel, child. Lot'ssss of people are afraid of animalssss like me. Thanksssss." Kaa says as the rag touched his head. Soon, someone else appears in the room, Eema the Styracosaurus, "Are you alright, child? Aladar told me, Kaa, & Baylene to look after you." she says, laying next to Aurora's bed, confusing her of Baylene.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 am

">Sigh< Yes.....I suppose so. I could be better thought." Aurora said with a sigh, laying back a little against the pillow on her bed as Eema arrived on the scene as well. She slightly tried to move her arms & legs to get comfy. Even her back as well. But the injuries all stung as she moved about. Forcing her to go slowly & more steadily. "But...May I ask...Who is this Baylene & might I ask your name as well? I....Dont think we have met yet."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 am

As soon as Aurora says this, Bayele's long neck appears in the window, "I am Baylene, dear." she says in an elderly voice. "My name is Eema, This is Baylene. & that python over there is Kaa." she says. "We've came to help out Aladar & tthe others on destroying the stupid villans who destroyed my only home, the Pridelands." Baylene said, turning her head a bit. >X(
"Baylenes the last of her kind. Strange to find Brachiosaurs like her at all these days." Eema says. <=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 am

"Oh no...." D=> Aurora then said with her mouth covered with her hands. She turned to Baylene feeling so sorry for the old one & looked up at her. "I....Im so sorry to hear that. I had no idea.....Im sorry for all of you." she then said to her, Eema & even Kaa.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next