Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 37 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 am

Soon enough, both Seige & Dragaunus see a massive cloud of dirt and dust as the herd finally spots the hyenas, Scar & Zira as they begin chasing them in the right direction, the herd runs on, trying to get away. Now it seems nothing can stop the herd, the stampede has begun!
(theme)

"I-I-I-I-'m sorry boss. I-i-i-i-i-i-it won't happen again." Figit says. O~O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 am

The war vehicle soon comes to a hault near Scar & Ziera as Siege exits, walking towards the two & watches the stampede.
"You sure this plan of yours will work?" he says
------------------------------------------------------------
"You had best hope for your own sake it DOESNT!!! You know what happens when Im upset or someone fails me! PRAY you never do!" Ratigan says with a finger pointed at Figet with his direct point established!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 37 Basil_187
"Now, Report! What all have you accomplished?"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 am

Scar & Zira skid to a stop when Seige asks this, "I'mm sure it will. & if it doesn't, you will be the back up plan." Scar says, "Now if you'll excuse us." he says as he 7 Zira still chase the herd. The hyena's follow close side by side of the herd, barking and snapping at them, keeping them in 1 direction.

Figit looks on knowing what Ratigan is talking about, O~O "W-w-w-w-ell. I've discovered that the so called "Fellowship" are trying to destroy us all."
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

Siege nods as he soon enters his war vehicle once more & drives along with his massive armies who all march along with no tire & no rest!
-----------------------------------------------------
"Have you discovered anything that I do not ALREADY know?" >B( Ratigan says as he crosses his arms!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 am

O~O "Ummmmm let's see, let's see, let's see." Figit says as he's flipping through his notepad rapidlly looking over his reports.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 am

Ratigan begins tapping his finger with impatience as Figit flips through his pages! "Well?" >B(
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 am

Figit soon runs out of pages, "Oh yeah.................I got >gulp<...........nothigg." he says preparing for the punishment. O~O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:31 am

"Hmmmmmmmmmph." >X( Ratigan says to himself as he rubs his eye brows a little with some annoyance. "I SUPPOSE it doesnt matter. For now, anyway." he says, pulling out his cigar fr a smoke. "I have a new assignment for you."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 am

O.O Figitsighs to himself in releif, "What is it boss?" he asks with his hands together.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 am

"I have recently told one of my allies that I may be able to supply him with better weapons. But I need to get in touch with my contact." Ratigan says, turning to Figit. "You are to fly to New York & send a message. To a man named Bill Sykes. Get him to begin shipment & supplying with fresh cannon's & other weapons through the black market." he says, giving him a list of weapons. "Tell him The Professor sent you........He will know what to do from there." >B)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 am

Figit takes the list and looks at it, then salutes, "You can count on me, boss." he says and walks out the room with his little pegged leg and takes off flying out the castle & heads straight for New York City.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 am

Ratigan takes another smoke from his pipe as Figit flies off, just hoping this time wont be another screw up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the Fellowship, Goliath scouts ahead as he soars through the skies, observing the horizon beyond & looking out for any movement or danger. Until something catches his eye! The sign of movement& Both on land & the sky! With a closer look he see's it's a seagull & A Dinosaur as a confused look comes on his face! O.o "Something approaches, Brothers!!!" He calls!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am

Figit continues to fly to NYC. He hopes to please Ratigan so he won't get punished by him.

Aladar hears Goliath and rears up, seeing this, O.o "Huh?" he says.
But to their suprise, it's Terrence & Scutttle, who walked a good while before reaching there. But before he could say anything, terrence eventually passes out in front of the Fellowship's path! His wounds can be seen from his fight with Terror!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:00 am

Goliath soon see's this as he soon descends from the skies, landing beside Aladar & the others as he see's Terrance on the ground! O.O
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:56 pm

As the fellowship trudged along, they saw Terrence falling. Mufasa looked to this, still feeling bitter because of his treachery.
Hathi just scoffed with an angry expression: "That traitor again? Pay no mind to him, Aladar! Let him stay there, let him rot! Why should we care?!" He was very angry and a colonel type, he didn't tolerate treason.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 37 Jungle10

The Carnotaur riders were dispatched from the fortress, slowly making their way to the people of king Stefan's realm!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Aladar looked on at Hathi as he says this. But unlike Mufasa & Hethi, Aladar sees something wrong here. If Terrence was the traitor he is, why is he here and why is he bruised & banged up like this, "We can't just leave him, Aladar. Look at him, he doesn't look like a traitor to me." Scuttle says landing on Aladar's head. He looks on and approaches slowly. Carn stands by Hathi & Mufasa, "I agree with the elephant, Aladar." he said, but Aladar still made his approach cautioslly.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Goliath looked on as the conversation gave way, watching over the body of Terrance as he considered the very same thoughts. Then he soon made his decision & approached the body!
".........No..........I Disagree." he simply said!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siege & his vast army of drones marched along as he rode in his war vehicle! The sound of metal feet marching made the ground shake like thunder! Such a vast & dreadful sound carried for miles around as they headed for the stronghold of Fort Agtholl! Where Dragaunus hoped they would be able to corner the heroes & crush them with one sweep!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

The Carnotaurus riders walked alongside Lord Dragaunus' war machines and drones, ready to kill and dismember anyone in their paths with their mighty jaws! And since the population is around halfway to the fort, it makes them much more vulnerable!

Shere Khan looked around as the others bickered about the Tyrannosaurus. And he seemed to notice two scouts on the patrol, looking around for enemies. He turned to Mufasa: "I have a feeling that we are not alone..."
Mufasa: "Keep a close eye on the landscape. Let me know if anyone arrives."
Hathi: "What?! (shakes head heavily)B-b-b-b-b-b-b! You cannot side with this, this, this murderer! Those scars are no more than what he deserved!"
Mufasa: "This mindless reptile has slaughtered one of our friends, and such treason will award him only exile!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 pm

The monitors inside the war vehicle showed nothing thus far. Siege watched from his seat as the drones continued to operate the vehicle while thousands more continued their march, making their slow approach to the Fort of Agtholl while a second squadron followed the Carnotaur riders.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Have you not had the moment or care to wonder HOW these scars came to be? LOOK my brothers! These were made by the very fiends he allied himself with! He was betrayed! & need I remind everyone of the actions he stood against the massive war mech from before to bide us time to escape when we dared not stand before it. There is a greater scheme at play here. One that I know has turned for the better of out cause!" Goliath states as he soon helps tend to Terrance's body. "I have made my statement & my decision. I shall help this creature so that he may have a second chance."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Scar, Zira, & the hyena's still keep the massive Wildebeest herd along with Dragaunus's forces and the Carnotaurus riders. Keping at a pace that the others can keep up on.

Aladar looked on as everyone argued on Terrence, but Goliath's point stikes him. He says nothing as he takes a good look at the bite wounds on Terrence, they seem larger then a normal T-rex, larger than Scourge's wounds. Then he turns to everyone, "I beleie Goliath is right. There's something FAR worse out there. I also agree to the fact on when he stood up for himself for protecting us against Dragaunus's giant mech." he says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Siege led his forces on, following the trail of the fellowship & the people of Stephen's empire!
"They have to be around somewhere! I can SMELL their stench!" Siege says from his vehicle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 pm

The Goblin commander waved toward Siege, for he was on a ledge that was above the two scouts. And that would take them both by surprise, since they didn't want to show themselves right off and blow their cover, because along with strength, stealth is also necessary!(theme: 0:00-0:21, 0:21 onward is the attack and the rest of the battle)

Then, a scout pounced on the unsuspecting scouts of Stefan, dismembering them and their horses. The Carnotaur then let out a loud, terrifying roar!(0:59)
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Scar heard this and ordered a couple of hyena's to try and keep the herd in one spot and goes to investegate what the orc was showing them. Zira stayed near the hyenas and the her as it stopped as the hyena's surrounded them, making them immobile for the moment. Zira looked on as Scar left, then she turned to her belly as somehow, it seemed a little larger than before, but not enough to be 100% noticable.

Carn was standing by the fellowship when a familiar roar comes to his ears, & turned to the direction of the roar.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Siege watched on from his war vehicle as this happens & begins to rally his forces!
"Hmhmhm, finally some action!" >B)

Goliath tended to Terrance's wounds with Aladar when his acute senses suddenly heard the menacing roar of the approaching Carnotaur!
"Trouble approaches!" he cried, taking to the sky to observe what was going on! Yet at that very moment it wasnt long before he himself spotted the approaching threat!
"WE HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!!!"

"Blast it! Looks like stealth's not on our side today!" Siege roars from his vehicle with a pound on his chair!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Mufasa went to the scene with Robin and Carn, to see what was going on. He ran and soon saw a familiar beast. Before the dinosaur could attack him, Robin shot an arrow into it's head, killing it! Then, he finished off the Goblin scout. He turned to Mufasa and said: "A scout!"
Mufasa hastened back to the people to sound a warning. King Stefan asked: "What is it?"
Mufasa: "Carnotaurs! We're under attack!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next