Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Aladar was among one of the leaders, Mufasa being another as they began their journey.
----------------------------------------
As Aurora layed her head down, Bambi layed under her head so her head touched his body, like a pillow. <=3
------------------------------------------
Ursula chuckled, "infact one MIGHT say that it has more power then I have, even with the Trident. Hmhmhmhmhm." Ursula says chuckling evily.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm

They walked across field and hill, land and water, through the thickest forests and most treacherous marshlands, until, at last, they arrived at the gate leading to the Misty Mountain's underground. There was an opening in the earth, that led into the mountain, yet it was not safe. They were unaware of approaching danger from the great lake that was merely some meters away.

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Aurora smiled as Bambi did this for her, petting his soft fur & laying her head down.
">sigh< Oh little one........Its like you understand how I feel....." <=3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmhm, you dont say?" Dragaunus says, chuckling himself a Ursula says this, looking on at his ever increasing armies & soon the monitor began beeping as he saw the heroes on the move!
"Hmmmm, so there moving, eh? Hmhmhmhm, amusing." he says to himself.
"You only take things for your onw pleasure & for sport!" The Gargoyle growled!
"Weeeeeell, Haha, that to but-"
"Mr. Sykes I am going to demand this once & pray I never have to again! But your schemes end this night!!!!!" The Gargoyle roared, slamming his clawed fists on the table where Sykes sat in! The two canines once more begin to growl at the creature but with a snap of Spykes fingers they healed. Sykes looked on with a rather unamused look at first but then a smile came upon his face.
"Hmhmhmhm, you got guts pal. I'll give ya that."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Bambi nodded and licked Aurora's face again. <=3
"Hmhmhmhm, those fools." Ursula says.
Aladar continued to follow the group. Indeed there was something watching them, lurking near the lake, it creeped along the darkness where he was, not making a single sound or being seen as its predatory eyes locked in on its targets... our heroes!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 54663210
Wth its predatory instincts kicked into high gear, it slentlly slipped into the lake and slowlly swam towards the heroes.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Mufasa looked at some writing on the doorway, that said: 'Speak the password, my friend, and enter.' However, no one has been here in years, and the vapid smell of corpses can already be sensed within. Soon, he could hear a small wave bubbling in the lake, but then, he just shrugged and said: "Well, must be the wind."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Aurora smiles on as Bambi licked her face & soon returned it with a warm & loving kiss in a thankful manner. <=3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Indeed." Dragaunus says, soon using the monitors to get a good lock on the heroes location. Soon enough, the Horned King himself arrives in the room.
"Dragaunus.....A word with you. I assume you are aware of their sudden movement."
"Ahhh, that & even more." Dragaunus says pointing to the monitors. The Horned King looked on with approval, taking his word for it even though he himself had no clue of technology.
"Then I have something that might interest you. Maleficent is about to unleash her hordes upon those fools."
"& you want me to assist her." Dragaunus says back.
"Hmhmhmhm, my you are quite the intellectual one arent you?"
"Then it shall be done. I shall send one of my mechs after those fools! Besides, they could use a good.....Exercise! I shall send the coordinance into it's core memory drive. Once that is done.....They will have NO where to run or hide to. Hmhmhmhmhmhm." Dragaunus syas with yet another sinister & cold laugh!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle was unsure how to respond to Sykes! Seeing that his attempts to stop his deeds were rather fruitless at this point. Sykes soon sat up a little from his seat with a plan of his own, attempting to manipulate him.
"Of course.........Im willing to make.....A deal."
"A deal?"
"Why suuuuuuure, suuuuuure. Why not? I'll tell ya what. I'll have my boys clear out of the streets tonight with no more trouble. Besides, we dont want anyone to get hurt do we? I'd hate to see anyone do something rather unnecessary. Wouldnt you say, pal?"
"How do I know I can trust you?" The Gargoyle asks.
"Hmhm, Heeeeeeeeeey, thats your choice, pal. Its up to you. You can take my word for it or go out empty handed. It wont matter to me." Sykes says with a rather cold laugh.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Oliver-Company-oliver-and-company-movie-5901282-768-432
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 pm

The creature continued to make its approach and awfully fast too, though it kept as silent as it can be. Thrusting its tail back and forth like a crocodile, eyes fixed on the heroes, something was coming.....something big!
(theme to fit this moment)

----------------------------------------------
Ursula saw the Horned King enter, then the monitors began picking up the movments of an evil creature heading for the heroes, "Seems something else is after theem too." she says pointing at the new signal of the creature.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Dragaunus saw this as well! As did the Horned King! "Well now, what have we here?" Dragaunus says, pressing a few buttons on the controls & the console of his throne & soon enough a display had popped up, showing what was going on.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle looked on, arms crossed & with unsure eyes! He did not know whether to take Sykes word or not! The last time he had ever trusted another human he was betrayed! & it cost him dearly with the death of his own kind! With a burning glare he looked on at the man, looking right into him & through him to see any signs of lying or betrayel!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Animasi+terjelek9
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Before long, as the night went on, Aurora soon fell back to sleep, feeling very tired after the dream & crying. She laid her head back down & slept on Bambi's soft fur, feeling comforted in her sleep
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Hades looked at one of these, seeing a silhouette of the Hydra in the lake's depths, then grinned evilly, knowing of it: "Exactly!"
They were about to enter, when Arthur heard some noise in the water and turned.
Mufasa: "What is it?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Dragaunus looks on at the monitors, anxious to know what lies in those waters. The Horned King looked on as well, getting a hunch of what it might be.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle soon saw that he clearly had no choice but to take Sykes word for it & a slight growl to himself.
"Very well........What do you wish in return?"
"In return? Ahhhhhhhh, well I dont really ask for MUCH but I guess I can let ya go on this one."
"You mean your letting me walk out for no repayment. Why?"
"Ehhh, well lets just say Im in a good mood tonight. Hmhmhm."
The Gargoyle looked on, confused & rather unsure what to do or what to think of the matter. With a mere grunt & growl he made his way you. The canines once more began growling at him but the beast retaliated! Having enough of them as he growled back! Eyes glowing & his wings unfolding! Such a sight immediately shut them both up! The Gargoyle grunted, making his way out.
"By the way Pal-!" Sykes said as the Gargoyle turned his head to him.
"It was nice doin' business with ya." Sykes says with a rather eerie & disturbing look! One that would send the chills down anyone's spine!
The Gargoyle however merely grunted & soon flew off into the night, leaving Sykes to be alone.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Ursula continued to watch the monitors.
--------------------------------------------
Bambi soon went back to sleep. The dwarves decided to stay with her.
Aladar stopped as the waters began to stur and move and something began to rise from the lake a a large 3 toes foot slams on the ground, making the ground shake and crack a little!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Hydra_13
Then a long, snake-like head with very sharp, pointy teeth emerged from the lake and rose above, towering over our heroes. Looking down and hissing at them with a cold-hearted, predatory stare!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Hydra_14
The beast was as large if not a little larger then Baylene! Then it gave off a loud terrifying roar signaling its arrival, for this was indeed Hade's most powerfull minion, the Hydra!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 54304710
Ariel got terrified by the appearance of the Hydra, shivering and hiding behind Aladar's head. "Wh-wh-wh-what is that thing?!?!?!" she asked. O~o
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:48 pm

The Horned King looked on, seeing the Hydra & smiled evilly, now amused! Surely this beast would stop them! Dragaunus looks on. Even though he was not familair with the creature, he knew well enough that this was indeed a powerful creature as he himself looked on with a toothy grin!
"Hmhmhmhm, fascinating." he says
---------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora falls asleep on Bambi, soon sleeping more peacefully as the dwarfs stayed with her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle flew off into the night, soon returning to his perch on top of the same building he awoke from. From there after a good flight, he soon looked off into the night, watching the city with a watchful eye as a guardian. No matter what people had thought of him, such things would not stop him from protecting the lives of the innocent.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Goliath___gargoyles_finished_by_jumahaa-d416u2n
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Ursula grinned as she saw the Hydra, remembering, "Hmhmhm isn't that the legendary Hydra?" she asked.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"It is indeed." The Horned King says. Dragaunus looks on, soon hearing it's name. The Hydra....What a fitting name he thought as he looked on, a clawed hand under his chin.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Ursula made herself an evil grin, wanting to see how this plays out.
-----------------------------------------
The Hydra hissed at everyone, surelly it could wipe out everyone here. It looks around choosing its target when eyes went fixed on the largest of the group, Aladar!
"Whatver it is, it does NOT look friendlly-" O___O Aladar saw the Hydra looking at him and backed up, setting Ariel down, "Ariel, get to a save place now!"
"B-but Aladar! What about-"
"I'll hold it off as long as I can till you guys figure something out! Now go HURRY!" Aladar said as he bgan distracting the Hydra, "HEY! HEY UGLY OVER HERE!" he yelled as he looked on as the Hydra made it's approach towards Aladar, growling and hissing as Ariel runs behind a rock!
(battle theme)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Dragaunus & the Horned King all looked on as the Hydra began to fight the heroes. Dragaunus looked on & saw Aladar! Such a memory he had in his head of the foolish reptile! The same one who had attempted to defeat him in his first arrival! "So.........He lives." he says to himself, wondering if Terrance should know the same thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night was still young in the city of NY. The Gargoyle remained on his perch on the large tower, looking on at the restless city. Soon enough though his eyes looked up & seeing the lands beyond the city. Beyond the Hudson river. Long had he wished to see what else lied out there. For thousands of years he wished to see his old home again. The way things used to be in the middle ages. A thought was running through his mind as to whether or not to go exploring for fear the sun will rise once more before he can return home. For it was at sunrise when he would become vulnerable & return to his rocky state as a statue. He gave it some more thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora slept on with Bambi, now sleeping more peacefully.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Ursula looked on as Aladar was being foolish to fight the Hydra, "h how foolish this dinosaur is here." she said.
-----------------------------------------------------
Aladar started distracting the Hydra as he dodged the toohy jaws of the monster, he soon attempted to bring it down by ramming into it, but alas, the beast still stands as it turned around, giving Aladar a cold hearted stare as it lunged at Aladar, who dodges out of the way taking his thumb claw and slashes it on the face. This made the Hyda furious as it growled and charged at Aladar, who ran from it, distracting it more.
--------------------------------------------------------
The dwarves fell asleep near Aurora.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

"Hmph. Indeed. He is either very brave....Or very Stupid." Dragaunus says, soon thinking of a different plan! Instead of sending his war mech......He'll send Terrance!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough the Gargoyle made his decision. With a deep sigh to himself with a look back at his towering him, he unfolded his massive wings & took off once more into the night, gliding on the warm currents of air as he was leaving the city to go exploring the worlds beyond
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Hades laughed: "Yup, the best jewel in my treasure trove. Now..." sitting on his chair, he started to twist his hands: "Let's get ready to rumble!!!"
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Hercul11

As Aladar fought, Phil was saying: "That's it! Dance round! Dance around! Watch the teeth! Watch the teeth!"
Soon, Hercules drew his sword and punched the Hydra in the head, causing it to lean backward. And then, he waited for it's lunge, to cut off it's head.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Dragaunus & the other villains looked on, watching the fight tale place on the monitors of Dragaunus. The scaly tyrant soon began to think of his plan & wasted no time as he pressed a button on the controls of his throne. It was time to put his plan into action as he was about to summon his strongest servant- Terrance!
"Terrance my boy! Come to my chambers at once!!....I have an assignment for you that you just CANT refuse he said with an evil grin & laugh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle flew on as he soon reached the mighty Atlantic! Never had he seen such a large stretch of water in his whole life! The breeze was calm & gentle & took a sigh of fresh air, admiring such a feeling as he flew on the warm currents, heading for the lands beyond. Little did he know however, that he was flying to the location of the heroes & straight into trouble!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Ursula watched the fight between Aladar and the Hydra.
--------------------------------------------
Terrence heard Dragaunus and got up and headed to where he was.
The Hydra was hit by Hercules, but its focus was more on Aladar as the whipped like tail smacked Hercules into the wall. Ariel watched on horrified as she saw a rock and looked back at the Hydra as it chased Aladar. Soon Aladar was cornered, nowhere to run!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Aladar11
Then the Hydra lunged at Aladar teeth bared, ready to kill when Aladar dodged out of the way and the Hydra grabbed a boulder, picking it up, and crushed it in its jaws!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Hydra_15
It then chuckled evily with a growl as it continued the chase!
------------------------------------------
Bambi still slept with Aurora throughout the night.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Dragaunus waited for Terrance's arrival as he watched with the other villains on his throne! Indeed this seemed the perfect opportunity for his minion to show his TRUE potential once he learned that Aladar was alive!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora slept on, resting on Bambi's soft fur for a pillow, now at peace & not making a sound.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gargoyle, after a good long flight, had arrived near more land. "So.....There is another world beyond which I had lived in.........." he says as he flies on. However it didnt take him long to hear disturbing noises! The sound of roaring & fighting!
"What is that?" he asks himself, flying off faster to the source of all this comotion!

Last edited by Dragaunus on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Robin then drew his bow as well as 1 arrow and fired into the Hydra's chest, making a fine hit. But the arrow pierced the surface of the skin and didn't severely injure the Hydra.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Terrence soon reached the chamber, looking at Dragaunus, "What is it Lord Dragaunus?" he asked.
----------------------------------------------------
The Hyrda, though he was shot in the foot, didn't feel any pain at all as he still chased Aladar. Ariel saw the rock again and picked it up, preparing to throw it. She winds up her arms and throws it, wich strikes the Hydra right in the eye. Though it didn't hurted it, the hydra turned its attention towards Ariel and growle and charged at Ariel mouth agape and roaring. Arieel now made a big mistake, looking at death right in the eye screaming for her dear life!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Hydra_16
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Ariel_14
However just before the Hydra could go in for the kill, Aladar quicklly rushed in and rammed the hydra very hard in the leg, causing it to buckle under it's own weight and fall over! Slumping on the ground with an eath shaking thud!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Dragaunus said nothing at first as Terrance made his entrance. He didnt even need to. Instead he meerely pointed to the monitors, making see that Aladar....Was Alive!!!
The Gargoyle flew on through the vast & unknown lands, arriving at the mountains as he soon flew to the submits, seeing the battle down below with a rather wide eyed expression! Seeing the monster attacking these innocent people once more! Just like hwo the thugs attacked the woman!
"No!" he said to himself, preparing to make his entrance & to help! Flying from the submit of the mountain & flying in the sky! To circling the monster like a vulture!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next