Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 25 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Arthur hid in some bushes, avoiding the Orcs.
Meanwhile, someone else comes into the rescue - it is Kay! He begins to fight off the Orcs, deterring them from Arthur. He has after all kept his honor and decided to protect Arthur, despite his madness.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Terrence growled as the rain poured down, yet he was broken down, weak, and injured from his battle with Carn, "What do you want? Haven't you cause enough pain & misery on us already?" he asked. >='(
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 25 Fantas18
--------------------------------------
Aladar stood in front of Ariel as he protected her. Ariel watched on at the battle taking place.
--------------------------------------
Carn continued booking it right for the fellowship, seeing the battle at hand, even from his dstance.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm

The battle with the Orcs raged on, as the Fellowship used all their skills in battle. Kay did some hefty damage on them. But soon, another shattering loss will hit them. Rogash has arrived, with a bow in his hands. He aimed his first arrow, and shot it at Kay! As he was hit in the chest, he fell to his knees! But quickly, he got up and used all his strength to fight on! But he was struck again! Still, he staggered back, but this was still not enough to defeat him! He fought on. But Rogash's third arrow had brought him down, wasted his strength.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Dragaunus merely chuckles at Terrance's statement. "Hmhmhmhm, oh my friend but I havent even BEGUN! I've YET to do much worse then this. If you were to think THIS was terrible enough, then you clearly cannot FATHOM the torment & chaos I am capable of releasing! But enough of that." Dragaunus says as he turns to see the deserted & ruined pride lands. "Ahhhhh, so you've come back here eh? Hmhmhm. What a work of art. Wouldnt you agree?" >B)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora continues to watch on through the little cottage, smiling & sighing in relief that the disaster was over. She soon begins to think of doing some exploring through the forests despite the possible dangers that lurk there. But she knew the dwarfs would need some fresh berries & fruits from the forests. As well herself.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Terrence growls and snaps his jaws at the hologram Dragaunus!
-----------------------------------
Aladar continues to protect Ariel with his life as Ariel stays behind Aladar.
----------------------------------
A male deer gets a smirk on his face then approaches Grumpy, then lifts him on his back with his head and takes off running. Grumpy got suprised at this, "WHAT IN BLAZES-?!" O~O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

As Kay's life begins to fade from him, Rogash approached to administer the killing arrow to the heart! But Adam shoved Rogash, causing him to misfire. Soon, the two locked in a deadly fight! Rogash attacked with his scimitar and his shield! He punched Adam with his head and then, when he was forced to a tree, he threw his shield at him. The shield narrowly missed Adam, who ducked and stabbed the Orc's leg with his dagger! The beast growled in pain and fought him, then took it out. He threw the dagger at him, but he parried it with his sword. Just when the Orc was charging toward him, Adam drove his sword into his belly, then pulled out and cut off it's head, killing it!

While Aladar was off caution, an Orc grabbed Ariel by the mouth and picked her up on his shoulders, carrying her back to the castle. Seeing this, the other Orcs begin to retreat as well.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

However, Aladar heard the muffles of Ariel as she tried to sream. "Ariel! NOOO!" he says growling and charging at the Orc trying to save her before it was too late!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"Hahahahahaha! My what a charming display of temper!" Dragaunus says laughing as his bite goes right through the hologram!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
O_O Aurora saw this & couldnt help herself but to start laughing at such a sight! <X'3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

However, the Orcs had an advantage in the thick forest! They quicken their pace and get away from the dinosaur as quickly as possible!

Adam saw Kay lying on the ground: "No!" He kneels to him, who was lying on the ground.
He said: "They took the girl...Arthur...Where is Arthur?"
Adam: "Mufasa had let him go."
Kay: "Then you did...what I could not...I tried to take the Scarab from him."
Adam: "The Scarab is beyond our reach now."
Kay: "Forgive me. I did not see...I have failed you all."
Adam: "No, Kay. You fought bravely. You have kept your honor."
As he tried to bind his arrow wounds, Kay struggled: "Leave it! It is over...the world of Men will fall and all will come to darkness...and my city to ruin...Adam..."
Adam: I don't know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you...I won't let Notre Dame fall, nor your people fail..."
Kay: "Our people...our people..."
Adam placed Kay's sword in his hand, and Kay had put it on his chest: "I would follow you to the end, my brother...my captain...my king..." and with that, he drew his last breath and died.
Adam sighed: "Be at peace...son of England..." he leaned over and kissed his forehead.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

The Orcs squeezed between 2 large trees, ones that Aladar couldn't get through. As they dissapeared, Aladar got mad at himself, "Ariel.....no....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" he roared out and tried to push over the trees, grinning his teeth and growling, but got exhausted quicklly. Timon saw this and walked over to Aladar and placed his hand on Aladar's foot, "You tried your best Aladar." he said. <=(
"It didn't have to be this way......I couldn't protect her properlly....like I promised. Let's face it........we're not meant to survive." he said with a tear rolling down his face. >X'(
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 25 Dinosa19
------------------------------------
Ursula looked on and now was REALLY impressed, "Hmhmhmhehehehehe HAHAHAHHA! Excelleeeent. >turns to Maleficent< I thank you for such a job your Orcs did, is there anything you need in terms of....repayment?" she asked. >B)
----------------------------------
Terrence growled at Deagaunus as he says this.
---------------------------------------
Grump tries to hold on for dear life as the deer ran around fast with him on! O~O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanDragon Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 pm

The American Dragon descended on the Fellowship growling in anger and sadness. "What happened here?" the dragon asked, his eyes glowing with fiery fury. Walking up to Adam the American Dragon places his clawed hand on the brave soldiers shoulder showing his support. After a moment of silence, the dragon makes his way to Aladar. "You did everything you could dinosaur, their was nothing you could do." Jake said his eyes filling with sadness...
AmericanDragon
AmericanDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Dragaunus merely looked on with such fiery & evil eyes, staring down at Terrance with a toothy grin!
"You disappoint me Terrance. I expected such greatness from you. You could have been the PRIME example of your kind. You had SO much potential..........But alas, after what I saw, Hmhmhmh, It appears I was wrong. & your little Carnotaurus friend said it better then I could!" he says laughing & soon that toothy grin turned into a more serious expression, pointing his clawed finger at him!
"You chose poorly to side against me, fool! When I offered you the chance to SHINE among others! The chance to live as the TRUE example of your kind! I offered you so MUCH for VERY little! But you-! You with your pitiful sympathy for your "friends" has all & all proved that you will NEVER reach such potential! You have now made yourself the deadliest enemy in your life for your treachery!.......& Now You will Pay the Price!!!!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 25 398786_325227587548197_588302295_n
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Meanwhile, Arthur and Aladdin have decided to continue the journey to the Underworld, and they have gone into the rocky hills.

Mufasa looked at Aladar and sighed, he too felt pity.
Robin: "If we are quick, we will catch Arthur and Aladdin before nightfall." Mufasa looks toward the far shore: Arthur and Aladdin's small boat
can be seen lying on the distant riverbank as the two make off into the forest beyond. He doesn’t react.
Robin: "You mean not to follow them?"
Mufasa knew that they needed to find another way of helping them: "Arthur's fate is no longer in our hands."
Hathi just scoffed: "Ah, then it has all been in vain! The Fellowship has failed!"
Mufasa looked over to Hathi and Aladar, referring to both of them: "It has not and we are meant to if we hold true to each other. We will not abandon Ariel to torment and death! Not while we have strength left."
He looked to what was left of their camp: "Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light." Then, he looked at them with a smirk his face: "Let's hunt some Orc!"
Hathi soon growled with optimism: "...YES!"
They then head out toward King Stefan's kingdom, near which the Orcs are going to pass!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 pm

At that very moment, the fellowship began to feel something as if mother nature was becoming rather unsettling! The very ground underneath them began to shake! They were violent enough to cause any significant damage to the earth but it was a clear sign that a storm was brewing! They had little if not no idea that something BIG was heading their way!.....For the massive War Mech was closing in!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanDragon Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 pm

The American Dragon felt the earth shake beneath his feet, causing him to suspect foul play. "Whats going on??" Jake asked using his dragon strength to hold him in place, growling the dragon readies himself for any dangers that may reveal themselves...
AmericanDragon
AmericanDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Aladar looked on as Mufasa said this. Soon he nodded n agreement and returned to him and the others with a serious tearfull smile on his face. Then he felt the massive tremors.
----------------------------------------------
Terrence looked on and merelly roared ar Dragaunus! "NEEEVEEEEEEER YOU WRETCHED VILLAIN!!!!!!!!!" D8<
(1:57)

"Woah deer, wooooah...WOOOOAH!!!! Awww c'monwooooah" Grumpy said and leaped off the deer in front of him, "When I say woah, I MEAN >WHACK!< WOAH!!!" he said smacking the deer on top of the head with his rifle and knocked it out. >=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 pm

"HA! Im afraid you no longer have a say in the matter my dear PET!!! For I still hold all the cards!" Dragaunus says merely crossing his arms as Terrance roars at him! "For now, you will be spared. So that I may set an example of you later......But Im afraid I cannot say the same....For your friends!" >B)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The massive quakes suddenly began once more after they rested for a while! The ground began to shake more & more violently! Stronger & Stronger by the second!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora giggles at the sight of this <X'3 Soon enough she begins to get herself ready for a walk in the forest to gather some fresh berries. =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Mufasa felt the giant tremors, but merely shook his head: "Go! No matter what is coming after us, we will not stop! Come!" He started to run toward the open plains that lead into the realm of King Stefan. Ignoring the peril, they ran on!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Aladar heard Mufasa and followed as did Timon and the others.
-----------------------------------------------
Terrence growled again, "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A SCALE ON THEM!!!!!" D8<
Carn saw this and ran forward to the location.
Dumbo & Bambi decides to follow Aurora. =333
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 pm

"You misunderstand, my friend.....I wont be the one touching them." >B) Dragaunus says with such a sinister chuckle!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tremors continued to get stronger & stronger! No matter where they ran or hid, it seemed to be following them! It was as if the earth itself was trying to go against the Fellowship! Tree's began to shake & fall & the very mountains near them began to crack, releases several rock slides!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Mufasa only dodged around the obstacles, the others following him! No rock or tree in his path could crush his devotion to the members of the Fellowship now! He jumped over or past them and lead the way to the plains, which were now close!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Timon tried his best to run as quicklly as he can as Aladar lowered his head and lifted Timon and Pumbaa on his back as he ran, "COME ON!" he said as he ran as fast as he can, also dodging obstacles, ignoring the tremors.

Terrence looked on growling....and a bit cinfused. >8(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Soon enough the probe before Terrance displayed yet another image! One of the massive War Mech that was hot on the Fellowship's trail & even showed a display OF the fellowship running for their dear life!
"Do you see this? This is but a mere PAWN of my soon to be unstoppable force! & even as I speak, one is following them RIGHT under their very noses! Under MY commands! & I can ever so easily have it spring into action & destroy them all!" Dragaunus says!
-------------------------------------------------------------
The tremors continued! Getting worse & worse to the point where it WAS concerned! The very land itself began to crack open! Underneath them the war bot was DIRECTLY under their very feet! & like Dragaunus said, ready to spring to the attack whenever it was given the command to do so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora soon places a robe over her head as she soon heads out the door. "I'll return with some fresh berries everyone. Maybe when I get back I'll bake some more pies for everyone. ;3 she says
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Maleficent meanwhile, has done another fell deed with her crystal ball. Once King Stefan has seated himself, he will no longer rise unless her spell is broken. Her spell poisoned his mind, making him blind to all that is happening in his kingdom. That way, her Goblin troops could pillage through the villages of the realm, unseen. This was to crush any resistance in their conquest.

The Fellowship continued to run, no matter the peril! They felt tremors underground. Adam shouted: "This way! Hurry!" He led them away from the quake zone, knowing something was lurking them from beneath. They headed toward a chasm that had a stone bridge over it, and they waited for the war mech to emerge!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Terrence looked on wide eyed seeing this, O_O "NO!!!" he said. D8<

Dumbo and Bambi gave a "can we come too" looks on their faces at Aurora. =333333333

Aladar heard Adam and ran to the chasm and turns around, ready for anything!

Last edited by Aladar on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next