Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 32 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Dragaunus Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm

"Heeeeeeey heeeeeeey shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dont cry......Please dont cry." <=( Aurora says as he approaches, placing a hand on Aladar's face & slowly began to pet him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmhmhmhm, yes. ME!" Dragaunus says with an evil chuckle as he observes Terrance through the screens with the other villains!
"You didnt think I was going to just simply let you die, did you? Did you really think I was done with you? Hmhmhm, You fool. You havent suffered enough."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Aladar looks at Aurora as she says this, "It's just...... I have young & if we don't defeat all the villans, they'll not have a home to finish growing up on." he says. <='(
"Aladar, don't you worry. We'll save your home." Ariel says also petting Aladar. <=(

"YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OR I'LL BREAK OUT!!!!" Terrence roared out as he begins ramming his head over the windows of the machine, trying to break out! D8<
Ursula, Scar, Zira, & Jafar merly watched with evil grins on their faces. >B)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

Hearing this, Aurora continued to pet Aladar gently. "....I will help you whatever way I can, my friend.....I promise." <=)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus & the other villains also looked on with evil grins as Dragaunus chuckled, seeing the rather futile & childish effort to break out!
"Hmhmhmhmh, you are more then welcomed to try, my pet. But try though you might, Im afraid there is no escape for you. I have prepared this cell JUST for you. & its glass walls are strong enough to hold over a dozen of you! & you dont exactly have that kind of strength, DO YOU?" he asks laughing evilly!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

Aladar's frown turned into a smile as Aurora petted him, "Thank you, PRincess Aurora.....thank you." he says nuzzling her. <=)
Ariel & the dwarves also smiled as they see this, knowing Aurora's more than happy to help out. <=)

Terrence did nothing but growl, breathing heavily through the bars of anger & rage, each breath sent out a kind of steam from his nose, almost like in a Jurassic Park movie!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 am

Aurora smiled & giggled as Aladar nuzzled her. Out of her own kind & loving heart, she soon kissed his nose. "Your welcome Aladar." <=3
-------------------------------------------------------
"The truth is, you scaly fool, I had anticipated your betrayal from the very moment we met. Though your primitive intellect & foolishness dared thought you could trick & deceive me! In all truth.....I planned this from the very beginning. You were nothing more then a pawn in which I could have so easily use for my purpose & you would blindly do as I had commanded. THIS- Is what you were TRULY meant for. With me or against me, it does not matter. You will still play a part in my plans. You are just as I had expected. You are not the prime example of your kind in which I had once thought you to be. Sow Now- I shall Create my own!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 am

Aladar smiled, feeling Aurora kissing his nose, soon an urge came to him, he was thirsty. "Is there a lake or something around here? I'm thirsty." he asked. <=)
"Well, ther'e.......do we have a lake?" asked Doc. O.o

Terrence's eyes widen, growling more as Dragaunus said this, "No! no! NO NO!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND BECOME YOUR PERSONAL LAB RAT TO DO YOUR PERSONAL DEEDS!!!!!" D8< he roared out and charged at the cage again, ramming it and shaking it, not only trying to escape, but to try and attack the Saurian Overlord!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Mufasa: "And we will fight for the Pridelands! We will end this evil that marshals before us! But we must make a diversion, because Arthur and Aladdin will be in great peril! Evil will end!"
Meanwhile, Adam's horse, Spirit and Pegasus were eating grass on the meadows. It was green and fresh, therefore, tasty. Spirit looked around over the horizon and let out a happy whine that is heard for a long distance!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 32 Spirit10
(I know Stallion Of The Cimmaron has nothing to do with Disney, but the horse is beautiful!
And there are horses in Disney movies too.)
Having drunk some tea, king Stefan rose, summoning Adam, Mufasa, Merlin and Aladar to him: "Come, we must decide what will happen next."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Before he was summoned, Aladar found a small pond just behind the dwarves house and drank up the water and ate a few plants to replenish his energy. Soon he heard Stefan and walked over, looking at Ariel & Aurora, "Keep each other safe, I'll be back."
"Alright Aladar." Ariel said winking, standing next to Aurora.
Aladar smiled, knowing the 2 will keep each other safe and headed over to Stefan & the others who were summoned.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Soon, the king called them into his golden hall to negotiate about what should happen next during these terrible events and what is to do to make a diversion and prevent the villainous armies from capturing Arthur and Aladdin.
Merlin: "This is but a taste of the terror that Maleficent and the Horned King will unleash. All the more potent for they are driven now by fear of Chernabog. Ride out and meet him head on. Draw him away from your women and children. You must fight."
Adam remarked: "You have 4000 good men riding right now. Your knights are loyal to you. They will come back and fight for their king."

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Aladar, Timon, & the dwarves all gathered around and heard of the plan that the others were mentioning. But a name he hasn't heard before, Chernabog. His eyes focused on this one misson. But one name still strikes fear in his mind, not Maleficient or the Horned King, but Dragaunus! He merly listens. The 7 dwarves & Timon also listen and nod in agreement to them.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Stefan already knew the mistake he had done under poison, sending his cavalry away was a very bad move, it weakened his armies. They were already very far: "They will be 300 leagues from here by now. They cannot help us." He looked to them: "I know what it is that you want of me,
but I will not bring further death to my people. I will not risk open war."
Mufasa: "Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not."
Stefan turned to Mufasa indignantly, eyeing him. He felt somewhat insulted here: "When last I looked, Stefan, not a lion, was king of these lands."
Merlin: "Then what is the king's decision?"
Stefan: "...to save the people and defend them, we make of the refuge of fort Agthall! We will fight them off there!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 am

"Im afraid you have no other choice or option, my friend. One way or another I was always going to have use of you. Either you were willing to serve me or not. But if you do not wish to behave & minds yourself.....Then Im very sure I shall find some other use with your.......Friends." >B) Dragaunus says with a sinister & ark tone of his evil, hissing voice!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 am

Aladar listened on at Stefan as he says this, knowing that this might be the only way to defeat the villans, but Dragaunus for that matter might be tougher. Aladar then thinks of something, slightlly turning to Goliath, wondering if he could have enough power to defeat the Saurian Overlord.

Ariel smiles as she sat by Aurora and listened to this meeting between Aurora's father and the fellowship. <=3

O_O Terrence once again growled and roared slightlly as Dragaunus says this, a growl that sends chills down anyone's spine! D8<
(00:41-00:50)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Goliath has stood & watched by their sides for the entire time, as his wings fold around him to make his "cape". He to has been worried about this greater evil. Never knowing there was a higher power at play here. But as he turned to Aladar, he saw the look on his face as he looked at Goliath. He himself didnt know what he was thinking but whatever it was, he knew it had something to do with him.
Aurora watched on with Ariel, getting the two another cup of nice warm tea. A she drank, she couldnt help but to notice the eye opening appearance of Goliath! Never seeing anything like him before! O.O
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You were my pawn from the very beginning, fool. You were only part of a larger scheme. A far grander plan. & now that I have you in place, in MY captivity, I can now put my plan into full effect. You should feel privileged my friend. For you are going to help me create NEW life." Dragaunus says as he readies the machines in the cloning chamber, pressing buttons on his console & on the chair in which he sits on.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Hades sat and observed Terence's in-vain attempts to break out from the cage, and grinned cynically. Then, he swooshed his hand and made a glass, looking over to Dragaunus: "Well, cheers to the Saurian lord, and to our new comrade." He smirked, referring to the clone.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 pm

As Ariel watched the meeting of Stefan & the others, she noticed Aurora looking at Goliath giggling, "Hmhmhm, I see you find my other friend interesting, huh?" she asked. =3

Terrence heard this and stomped around in a circle, dispite his injuries as he roared out with a long snarl (00:50-1:03 from my last video on post), once again trying his best to break out, ramming the side of the cage, making it shake and rumble!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

"W-Who is he? O.O Aurora asks, unsure if she was either a little scared or amazed by Goliath's appearance. The Gargoyle meanwhile happened to turn his head to see the two princesses looking at him & talking. Since he wasnt familiar with human cultures, he didnt do anything a man would do in the situation such as turn away & blush. Instead he just looked on with a confused look, wondering what they were talking about & why they were looking at him. O_o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Agreed. Brilliant my scaly friend. Marvelous work." Ratigan says agreeing with Hades, taking a smoke of his cigar.
"Hmhmhm, ah my friends your too kind. Besides, the fun hasnt even begun. Dragaunus replies as he turns back to Terrance, seeing him trying to escape.
"Tell me, what hope do you think you can accomplish by battering at your containment cell like a child? Perhaps it would be more suitable for you to remain stationary. SIEGE!"
"Im on it Boss." Siege replies, pressing a few buttons on the console as the cell inside Terrance suddenly comes alive with restraints that bind the Tyrannosaur in place for him to stand still for the operation!
"In a matter of moments, Terrance, you shall give witness to new & improved life. The TRUE prime example of your kind. You will watch & witness the creation of your greatest nightmare! The creation of the most terrible force of nature ever spawned!"
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Soon, a messenger walked through the city saying this: "By order of the king, the city must empty. We make for the refuge of Fort Agthall. Do not burden yourself with treasures. Take only what provisions you need." The people begin to take food, water
Hathi carried some things that the others couldn't put into their carriages: "Agthall? They flee to the mountains when they should stand and fight! Who will defend them if not their king?!"
Adam: "He’s only doing what he thinks is best for his people. Agthall has saved them before."
Merlin: "There is no way out of that ravine. Stefan is walking into a trap. He thinks he’s leading them to safety. What they will get is a massacre. Stefan has a strong will, but I fear for him. I fear for the survival of his kingdom. He will need you before the end, Adam. The people will need you. The defenses have to hold." He looked for Ariel and came to her: "Ariel, you must come with me if you are to return home. This is no place for a damsel. The spell will be out in a day. We must go!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Ariel giggles as Aurora says this, then she heard Merlin saying he'll take her back home to the sea, "Y-you will?!" she says excited to hear this! 8D
Aladar overheard this and smiled, happy for Ariel to return home, maybe when all of this is over, her & Aurora might visit the Pridelanda when it's all fixed, but for now, a misson is ahead. <=)

Ursula smiled evily and nodded in agreement. Watching as Terrence got restrained as the machine made him hold still!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Merlin mounted a horse and looked at Aladar and Mufasa: "Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the east!" Then, he ran off, galloping to the shore.

Stefan looked to Aurora and the dwarfs and said: "Come, we are leaving! get the dwarfs with you. We're going to fort Agthall!"

Arthur and Aladdin passed the Rocky Labyrinth and headed into the swamps that lie ahead, they were still very far from the Underworld and north from the kingdom of France, which will soon be the anvil upon which the heroes need to fight in the future.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Ariel smiled as she started to leave, then she turned to Aurora, "Good bye Aurora." she says hugging her, "I'll see you sometime? & oh yeah, the gargoyale's name is Goliath." she says winking before leaving with Merlin back to the sea.

The dwarves nodded when they heard Stefan and followed him.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Aurora looked on for a moment as his father mentioned this. Looking out for a moment & then sighed to herself, & nodded as she prepared with the others & Ariel, still looking on at the daunting figure of Goliath, now knowing hsi name.
"Goliath.......Hm. Interesting." she says as she looked on at the gargoyle, who continued to watch her, wondering why she as looking so strangely at him. But he soon dismissed the thought as he to prepared with his fellow comrades. "These villains you have mentioned before........Are there more of them?" he asked his friends, wanting to have a better understanding of the situation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watching on, Dragaunus continued to prepare with the procedure of a life time! The container Terrance was in soon began to fill with a liquid substance, vital to the project as it filled up entirely. Luckily for him, though, he was given something to breath from so that he would not drown or run out of air! The container beside Terrance was filled as well. Though it did not contain anything..........Yet
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Adam quickly mounted his horse and went on, waving a goodbye to Ariel.
Soon, the people of Stefan's kingdom now march a 2 day long road that will lead them to safety...or so they think.
Mufasa looked to him: "Yes! We are moving to the fortress because they are rallying an army to lay an assault upon this world!"

Meanwhile, deep in the chambers of the west wing, Queen Grimhilde and Maleficent observed this through the Queen's mirror.
With a low, snake-like tone, the Queen smirked and said: "Stefan's castle, such a lovely place full of golden halls and magnificent towers, it would be a pity to attack it, but it is now empty! This is the moment to take it!"
Maleficent: "No, Stefan cannot stay there. He is vulnerable there, he knows it. He will expect an attack on the city. They are fleeing to Fort Agthall. So let us corner them there and cut them down one by one!"
Queen: "It is a dangerous road to take through the mountains. They are slow. They have women and children with them."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Aladar smiled and turned to Aurora, wishing her luck in safety, then turns and gets ready to leave with the othere, unaware of approaching Dangr!

Inside the nearest lake, near Aurora, Stefan & the dwarves are, something is watching them below the waves, unnoticed & undetected, keeping it's predatory eyes, locking on one particular target, Aurora! What no one knows is that this is Stalker the Mosasaurus! He has arrived at long last!

Inside his cell, Terrence squirmed and barley thrashed, but thanks to Dragaunus's restraints to him, he is unable to move or anything!
Ursula watches on, thinking that now might be the time to return to the sea and take over it as queen of the ocean!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Aurora soon made her preparations as she soon sighed to herself, turning to her father.
"......I need a moment to myself father." she says as she began to walk off by herself. ".....I just want to see our home one more time." she says & with that, with a rather sad tone in her voice, she soon began to walk off int the woods where she would soon approach a clearing she knew about. One that was near a large lake & with a gorgeous view of the kingdom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As The Horned King watched the experiment, he to wondered what should become of Stephen's kingdom. As did the others villains. Even Dragaunus for that matter. It would seem plausible to Dragaunus to show & make an example once again of these earth dwellers! Just as he did with the Pridelands! & possibly make the kingdom into another base of operations. But he knew for some reason that there would be some form of resistance force that would remain in the kingdom. He was sure of it. It would grow like a fungus. & it would continue to grow bigger & bigger unchecked! As he though this, he continued his experiment as the container Terrance was in soon activated!
"Now........We Begin!" Dragaunus says with a press of a button! & before long both Terrance's container & the empty container activate with electrifying effect! A scene straight out of an old science horror film!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next