Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 am

Terrence waits until Carn got close enough and bites down on Carn's neck and begins thrashing. But Carn is quick to respond as he shakes loos and smacks Terrence on the face with his head, the horns on his head themselves almost do some damage as the two circle one another, looking for an opening flank or weakness upon one another!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 T_rex_10
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am

Dragaunus continues to watch on as the two carnivores fight! Such evil joy & amusement burning from his fiery eyes as he waits for one to slip of & waits for the final blow to be dealt!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:40 am

The 2 theropods circle one another still, waiting for one to mke the next move when Terrence snaps at Carn, who quicklly turns and smacks Terrence on the side of the head with his tail, making him confused for a minute. As Terrence looks around, he doesn't see the carnotaurus when he feels a sharp pain on the beck of his leg! Carn quicklly ran behind and began biting down on Terrence's lower leg, trying to topple the masive tyrannosaurus! But Terrence is too heavey as he turns and bites down on Carn's neck again and this time throws him back several feet. Carn lands on his back as Terrence makes his approach!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:45 am

"Hmhmhmhm, eeeeexcleeeent." Dragaunus says as he watches on! The urge to finish them BOTH right on the spot right now was oh so great inside but he waited! He still wanted to see who would emerge from this battle!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 am

Terrence stops and growls, "Nwow, I will set an example to you and everyone who denies my true power, as Tyrannosaurus rex!" and soon, Terrence opens his mouth, letting out a very loud roar before lunging down for the final blow!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 am

"Yeeees! YEEEEESSS! Do it!!! Kill the pathetic mongrel!!! Prove that you are without a doubt now & forever my pawn of hatred & destruction!!!" Dragaunus roars out wit laughter & with so much evil pleasure & joy!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 am

Just as Terrence went for the neck, Carn takes both of his feet and scratches Terrence's underbelly. Terrence roars in pain as he is smacked on the head by Carn's tail! Carn then got up and ran to the side of Terrence snd rammed him on the side, the 2 sharp horns going right in his side! Terrence roars in pain as Carn used his strength to actually topple over the massive Tyrannosaur to the ground!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 Weak_t10
After Terrence fell, Carn just stares down at the now weak Terrence with a look, "Hmph! Like I said..........weak!" >=(
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 Carn_s10
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:21 am

Dragaunus looks on as this happens! An unexpected victory for Carn he thought! Whether or not Terrance was feeling quite himself was beyond him but this was more then enough to bring both surprise....& Disappointment.
"..........Oh...............Pity." he merely says.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 528930_358768954194060_1293920860_n
In all truth it didnt matter to him WHO lost or won. It would not only get rid of one minor nuisance but it would prove Dragaunus's point about Terrance regardless of what happened! If he won, it would prove that he was BORN to serve him! But if not.....Then it's just like Carn said himself. Unfit to live & with no place in the new world!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 am

Terrence looked up at Carn with a tearfull angry expression, "Well.........aren't you......g-g-gonna kill me?" >='(
"................No."
"Hmph! T-t-then you are the weak one-"
"No, I didn't kill you, because of one thnig......you still have a life, even though you use to have friends and possiblly loved ones. But you still have a life to live. And maybe, just maybe............we'll meet again. Until next time we meet Terrence." & with that, Carn walks off to find the fellowship. Terrence got back up weakilly, soon he relizes.........Carn is right. He still has a life to live. Soon, he turns and limps off to his old home one last time, the destroyed Pridelands!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:33 am

Dragaunus looks on, now puzzled! He's turning around! Away form the fellowship's signal! This begins to frustrate him a little as he looks on! With a fist forming on his clawed hands!
"What's that blasted reptile doing?!" he growls! Siege, his general, happens to watch as well!
"S-Should we send something after him, boss?"
"No! Not yet......Lets just see what happens next!"
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 599242_358769050860717_954925290_n
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:42 am

Terrence continues his trek to the destroyed Pridelands, limping along.
---------------------------------------------
Carn stops, picking up the scent of the fellowship and follows, hoping they'll let him join.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

Dragaunus watches on! Seeing the situation at hand here! He knows that at this point it may prove useless to drive him back to the fellowship....Unless given the proper motivation! Soon a NASTY idea comes to mind as he begins to chuckle evilly! Siege, Wraith & Chameleop see this as well!
Siege-"Whats on your mind Boss?"
Dragaunus-"Something NASTY of course! Hmhmhmhm. Prepare one of out probes! Send it to the coordinates on the monitors! I have a little message to deliver....To an old friend." >B)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 am

Terrence still limps on until he soon sees the destroyed, charred Pridelands.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 53328910
He sighs looking at what use to be his home. Even looking at Pride Rock. Remembering when he first arrived and was weak, feeling DeJavu all over again.....sorta. <=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:56 am

Soon, from the dark chambers, one of Dragaunus's Probes soon fly off into the horizon! Once more after Terrance!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the same time, Dragaunus's plan soon goes into action! The War mech still lies under the mountain! Awaiting it's orders! But soon, instead of going after Terrance......It starts going after the Fellowship!!!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:59 am

Carn continues to follow the scent of the fellowhip, getting closer, not knowing of the war mech!
------------------------------------------
Terrence still looks at the destroyed Pridelans unaware of this!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 am

The probe continues it's trek towards Terrance's signal! Until finally it arrives at the Pride Lands as he suddenly see's a machine flying in the air like a flying saucer!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The War Mech travels on through the mountain! As Carn suddenly feels a massive tremor through the cave! Something that was made by something VERY large!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am

Soon, the Orcs begin their march toward the forest, on a hunt for the Scarab bearer Arthur and the little mermaid Ariel. They headed to their goal, running as if their masters were lashing them with whips!

Finally, the Fellowship of the Scarab made their way through the woods and arrived near the river that flew there.
Adam dismounted his horse, tied him to a post and sat on a rock: "Alright! We make camp here! We'll continue later on."
Colonel Hathi put down Goliath's statue: "There you go, lad. Rest here."
Mufasa: "We cross the lake at nightfall, hide the boats and continue on foot...we approach the Underworld from the North."
Then, Hathi said: "Oh, yes? Just a simple matter of finding our way through the hillside that lies there, an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks? And after that, it gets even better!...A festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see."
Mufasa nodded: "That's our road. I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, master elephant."
Hathi: "Recover my...?! Hmph!" he turned away and looked for some fresh edible plants, while Adam was boiling some water, to cook soup.
Robin sensed something dangerous in the air. It felt like a dangerous warning: "We should leave now."
Little John: "But Rob, Goblins are on the eastern shore."
Adam: "He's right, we'll wait for nightfall."
Robin: "It is not the Eastern shore that worries me...A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it."
Shere Khan: "Where is Arthur?"
Pumbaa: "Aladar, Timon, let's get some food. I'm starving!"

Arthur was walking beneath the trees ... lost in thought. His feet hit the rough edge of an ancient stone slab...his eyes follow an overgrown path towards stone stairs leading to the Summit of the seeing seat. Little did he know that Kay was following him, seduced by the Scarab's power. He approached from behind: "None of us should wander alone, you least of all. So much depends on you...Arthur."
The boy turned around, looking at Kay as he continued to speak: "I know why you seek solitude. You suffer, I see it day by day. Are you sure you do not suffer needlessly?"
Arthur stood silent for a moment...the murmur of the wind in the trees and the distant roar of the waterfalls can be heard.
Kay: "Let me help you. There are other ways, Arthur...other paths that we might take."
Arthur: "I know what you would say, and it would sound like wisdom but for the warning of my heart."
Kay: "Warning? Against what?...We’re all afraid, Arthur. But to let that fear drive us to destroy what hope we have ... don't you see that is madness?"
Arthur soon realized that Kay has been driven insane by the Scarab's power and started to back away slowly: "There's no other way."
Kay continued: "I ask only for the strength to defend my people! If would but lend m the Scarab..."
Arthur: "No!" he said and started to step hurriedly away from Kay.
Kay: "Why do you recoil, I am no thief!"
Arthur: "You're not you when you sound like that!"
Kay: "What chance do you think you have? They will find you, they will take the Scarab and you will beg for death before the end."
Soon, Arthur turned away and started to run!
Kay was so frustrated and driven mad by the Scarab that he started to follow him: "You fool! It is not yours, save by unhappy chance. It might have been mine! It should be mine! Give it to me! Give me the Scarab!"
Kay leaped on top of Arthur, grasping for the Scarab! Arthur had only moments to act. He grabbed the Scarab from his pocket...and opened it, teleporting himself to the seeing seat. Kay continued to thrash around on the ground, then started to yell into thin air: "I see your mind...you will take the Scarab to Chernabog! You will betray us! You go to your death and the death of us all! Curse you!" But soon, his sanity began to return as he finally understood that he had been driven mad by the Scarab, he started to shiver like a child: "Arthur! Arthur! Oh no! What have I done! Arthur...I am sorry!"

Soon, Arthur sat around the seeing seat as Mufasa approached from a corner: "Arthur?"
Arthur sighed: "It's obsessed Kay!"
Urgently, Mufasa approached: "Where is the Scarab?"
Arthur tuned into paranoia as he thought he would try to take it from him: "Stay away!"
Mufasa then rose his head with a reassuring tone of firmness and devotion: "Arthur...I swore to protect you."
Arthur: "Can you protect me from yourself? Would you not destroy it?"
Arthur uncurled his fist...in his palm lies the Golden Scarab of power! It glints, gold and beautiful in the afternoon sun...Mufasa's eyes are drawn to it. In his head, both Arthur and Mufasa could hear the demonic voice of the Dark Lord Chernabog, who twists their minds through the Scarab's gold: "Mufasa...Mufasa...Pridelanders..." But Mufasa curled up Arthur's fist, for he had resisted the Scarab's corruption. He looked at him and smiled: "Arthur, I would go with you to the very end...into the depths of the Underworld."

Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Aladar heard Pumbaa and nodded, so did Timon, "Yeah, I beleive we can rustle up some grub." he said following Pumbaa. Aladar looked back and sighed before following. Ariel was sitting with a sigh and a frown looking at a picture of her father, King Triton.
-----------------------------------------
Carn came to a small puddle and took advantag of it as hee drank it up when he felt somthing like a tremor, "H-h-h-ey-! W-w-what the-?!" he said as he wondered what was going on.
Terrence sighed as he was looking at his old home, then something caught his eye. A flying saucer coming up from behind Pride Rock, "Huh?" he said as he saw the object approaching.
Ursula looked out of the castle as the Orcs headed out, chuckling evily, "Hmhmhmhm, soon Ariel will be in my grasp and I can show those fools the power of all of us put together." she says.
Back at the Dwarves' house, the drawrves decide to take a day off to watch over Aurora as Dumbo, Thumper, & Bambi played.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 pm

But soon, a roar echoed in the woods, alerting all the members of the fellowship! It was an Orc roar - 200 of them have been dispatched toward the forest to slay them all and capture Arthur and Ariel alive! They ran toward Mufasa and Arthur, ready to attack!
Their leader, Rogash, yelled out: "Find the mermaid! And the boy! Don't let them escape!"
Mufasa: "Arthur, you must hide! Keep out of site!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Aladar was about to eat when he heard the roars of the orcs from a pretty good distance, "Oh no!" he said and turned and ran back to where Ariel and the others were to protect them!
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 pm

[Soundtrack to fit the battle.]
Soon, the Orc force stopped before the seeing seat, panting and snarling, ready to catch their quarry. Mufasa and Adam stepped before them, fearlessly, not frightened by their armor, shields or looks. Mufasa growled at them crouching, while Adam drew his sword, ready to fight.

Last edited by Mufasa on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Soon enough, this "flying saucer" hovered above Terrance, appearing to be nothing more then a small probe! Its origin's were unknown to him as it began circling him & scanning him! But all that mystery as to where it came from or who it belonged to was about to change as the little machine soon floated infront of him & before long, a rather large hologram popped up! Displaying an holographic image of none other then it's master!.......Dragaunus!
"Ahhhhh! There you are my studious pet. Hmhmhmhmhmhm."
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 24 575127_325230020881287_1706191565_n
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The massive tremors continues throughout the mountain! & before long they became son intense that it began to collapse from inside as the massive War mech continued it's pursuit against the Fellowship! Soon, they would have BIGGER problems then orcs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora smiled as the dwarfs decide to stay with her for the remainder of the day. She watches Bambi, Dumbo & Thumper play outside with a wonderful smile on her face. <=3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Soon, Adam and Mufasa charged at the Orcs, outnumbered 200 to 2, but they rushed in with no fear and stated to kill them! Adam got into a clinch with one, while Mufasa had already mauled one in a predatory manor! The others arrived on the scene as well. Robin jumped up in his usual way, picking off Orcs with arrows from a high ledge. Little John brawled with them with his ax, while Hercules launched them into the air with his fist and fought them with his sword.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Carn felt something was not right, he needed to find the fellowship, & fast! Soon he booked it right at the direction they were at!
----------------------------------------
Aladar stood in front of Ariel, protecting her. "Aladar! W-w-what's going on?" she asked. "I don't know Ariel, but no matter what happens, you are to not move from there, understand?" Aladar said. Ariel nodded and stayed behind Aladar.
---------------------------------------------------
Terrence saw the hologram of Dragaunus and growled, "Dragaunus! I should've known!" he said.
-------------------------------------------------
Bambi, Dumbo, & Thumper played outside, having a good time while Grumpy was sitting on a barrel with a rifle in his hands, ready to kill the raptors if they were to return.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm

"Hahahahaha, yes you should have but alas-You Didnt! & thats all the more amusing to me." Dragaunus says with an evil grin & chuckle as the holographic image stood before Terrance! "Did you really think you can deceive me my playing your little "game" here?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora watches on, smiling as the 3 little ones play.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next