Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 5 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Mufasa Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Simba continued to look into his father, until the illusion completely disappeared when Ariel rose directly above him. The cub yelled and fell back on his back, then ran behind a rock an peaked out, glancing at the mermaid with his brown eyes. She looked like a human, had a very pretty face, but when he looked better, he saw a fish like tail! Simba only asked: "...What are you?..."
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 5 Lionki10
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

O.O Ariel giggles as Simba got scared, she couldn't help it, "Oh I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" she says then she positions herself on the ground, then heard Simba's question, "Me? Why I'm a mermaid, my name is Ariel." she says with a smile. =3
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 5 Ariel-The-Little-Mermaid-Wallpaper-disney-princess-6615322-1024-768
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am

Inside the fortress of Agthall, the Beauty & the Gargoyle continued to lay beside one another with medical attention. Although Goliath had now been turned to stone, only able to resume his duties when dusk falls. When gargoyles awake. His wounds would heal by the time he awoke. But it was not the same for Aurora. She lied on the bed, unconscious. With no sign of awakening or recovering for that matter. She lied with her eyes closed & with a steady breath as a deep & depressing atmosphere fell upon the fellowship & the armies of our heroes for the conditions of the King's daughter.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Simba: "Hmm, never heard of a mermaid before...I'm Simba." Then, the golden cub noticed that Ariel wasn't at all surprised to see him, and then, he curiously asked: "Ain't I the first lion you've ever seen?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Ariel looked on, indeed Simba wasn't the 1st lion she seen, "No, I've seen anotherr one. A hansome one that looked just like you, only he was older. I think his name was........what was it again..........oh yeah, his name was Mufasa." she says as she sats there.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

As Simba listened, he realized that he was wrong - he was not the first lion to cross Ariel's path. And, he listened carefully as she described the lion. He knew that it was similar, until, the mermaid uttered the name Mufasa - soon, it all became clear to him. His confused face turned into a big grin, and his puzzling turned into crazy excitement, knowing that his father is alive and doing very well! He then pounced on top of Ariel, knocking her on her back: "You've seen my dad?! Where is he?!"
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 5 Lion3-10
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Ariel smiles as she said that, until she was pounced on by Simba! O_O "AAAH-!" D8 she says as she was knocked on her back. "Ow-! N-n-n-now if you get off of me, I'll tell you where he & Aladar & the others are at." she says giggling. <X3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Simba, ready to hear anything, rolled down onto his back beside her and looked at her sweetly: "OK! Where? When?" All the cub could think about was where his father's been to and how he's doing now.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 pm

"How much longer do we have to play the waiting game?!" Siege soon replied with a com link attached to his wrists as a hologram of his master, The Saurian Overlord, Dragaunus, had appeared before him.
"As long as I SAY so, you fool. It is vital to your operation.The Hun armies should be arriving to your location soon." Dragaunus replied.
"The Huns? BAH! We dont need any stinkin' HUMANS in our ranks! There too soft of targets!" Siege replied with a disappointed growl.
"I'LL be the judge of that, Siege. Besides, the human forces will be more of service to you then your limited intellect may think. They may provide use to you as......Bait."
"Ahhhhhhh. I see. Hmhmhmhmhm, I like the sound of that"! Siege replied with a toothy grin.
"Are your forces in position?"
"Yes. Everything accounted for PRECISELY to your plan my lord. & were ready to attack & surround them all at your word."
"Excellent Siege. Should you succeed, this battle will be most rewarding. Keep me updated & WHATEVER you do- Do not Fail me!" The hologram of Dragaunus finally replied before disappearing & shutting down. Siege then turned his attentioo back to his forces & his own lookout post, observing all that was going on in the fort half a mile away from where they were camped. The anticipation of battle was nearly more then he could handle as he was anxious to fight!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Meanwhile, king Stefan, little John, Robin and Adam met at the king's throne, talking about outer defenses and preparations for battle, as well as sending out riders to search for allies.
Stefan: "We will cover the causeway and the gate from above. No army has ever breached the fortress wall or set foot inside the horn tower!"
Little John: "Now, hold it, your highness, this isn't a bunch of crazy Goblins you're dealing with. These are Orcs! Their armor is this thick(shows) and their shields are as wide as Adam's chest." He tried to persuade the king to be more cautious, since these creatures are mightier than men, but the king said: "I have fought many wars, bear. I know how to defend my own Keep."
Then, he looked to Robin and Adam: "They will break upon this fortress like water on rock. Maleficent's hordes will pillage and burn. We've seen it before. Crops can be resown; homes rebuilt. Within these walls, we will outlast them."
But Adam said: "They don't come to destroy your crops or villages. They come to destroy your people...down to the last child."
Stefan looked at him angrily: "What would you have me do? Look at my men! Their courage hangs by a thread. If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance."
Adam: "Send out riders, my lord. You need to call for help!"
Stefan: "And who will come? Lions? Elephants? We are not so lucky in our friends as you are."
Adam paused, then remembered someone who could serve as an excellent ally: "France will answer!"
This had annoyed Stefan greatly. The French have hardly fought alongside Stefan's people, so the king looked at him in frustration: "France?! Where was France when the East top fell? Where was France when our enemies closed in around us?! Where was Fr--...No, prince Adam...we are alone in this battle."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Siege kept his post in the mountain ledge, looking out in the field surrounding the enemy fort. As he looked out, he soon spotted the one point in which he was to breach & get through. The weak wall & the opening where a well placed explosive could definitely breach through. A toothy grin came on his scaly face, thinking how easy it was going to be to get one good shot on that one spot & then the whole wall will come down upon them like dominos & the fort would be theres!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

"Well, last time I saw your dad & the others, he was at the kingdom of......King Stefan, I beleive that was his name." Ariel says to Simba with a smile.

Aladar & the others waited for the time for battle. Aladar stayed by Aurora & Terrence's side, while Tarzan with his spear stayed on top of Tantor while they stand by Colenel Hathi & Mufasa. Bambi & Dumbo stayed by aurora's side with Aladar.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

The stone statue of the gargoyle, Goliath, remained lying next to the bed Aurora had been placed on. Only to awaken at the coming of dusk. Aurora meanwhile rests on, still unconscious from what happened before. But soon, she begins to quietly moan to herself. Showing the signs of waking up!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 am

Simba sat beside Ariel and listened to her speak, twisting his tail around, but then, another outburst of excited curiosity forced him to ask this: "OK, OK, OK, but where did you go before, what did you do? Did you walk a long road? Were there any monsters???" having said this, his eyes shone, as he was dying to know more!

But suddenly, a light shone in the skies above the fortress, and then, from the heavens, sent from Olympus, in front of Mufasa, were the Genie and Rafiki! They've vowed to serve and protect their lord at all costs.
Then, Mufasa saw this: "Rafiki?...Genie?..."
Rafiki: "Since you were born, my king, I swore to protect you and fight alongside you at all costs."
Then, he approached and hugged Rafiki with his paw gently, then looked to them: "You are most welcome!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Siege too a closer look with better magnification from his binoculars. To get a good look of the inside interior of the fortress before them. There he saw them The Fellowship. & the rest of the soldiers gathering for war. There he also saw new faces that appeared to be a Genie & a Baboon. This made the Saurian general just shake his head in the slight confusion & frustration because of the confusion. For the enemy, they sure made some oddball allies. But nevertheless, he was prepared to take down any obstacle in his path. A weapon's convoy was in route to their location along with more units & forces. ETA, 10 minutes. Only 10 minutes & hope for the heroes was soon to be questioned.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Meanwhile, behind the walls of the fortress, the fellowship is doing something - they are training.
Hercules and Little John practiced hand-to-hand combat, while Robin taught younger warriors how to wield a bow. Adam, meanwhile, was practicing bow and hand-to-hand combat with Tarzan.

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 pm

O_O "Woah woah woah! Calm down! One question at a time! Gee, I barley got any of that." X3 Ariel says giggling at Simba's excitement.

Aladar, meanwhile, did not train. He stayed by Aurora and Terrence. Tarzan trained with Adam with his spear & agility.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Simba then stopped talking and took a deep breath, then sighed. Immediately, he walked over to her and asked cutely: "How long did you travel? And where did you go?"

Soon, Mufasa stepped in the room where Aladar was, Rafiki and genie followed him. Then, Mufasa looked at Aladar: "Is Aurora fine?"
Rafiki and Genie immediately looked at Aurora and Goliath. The maiden was unconscious, while the gargoyle was solid stone.
Rafiki: "Aladar, we have returned to king Mufasa and you, to fight for you!"
Genie: "Yep! And we're ready to rumble! And, by the way Aladar hi how's it going are you a-OK where are the other guys?"

Adam and Tarzan did very well together, mastering their techniques and skills together, nothing better. Adam soon oversaw the skill that this man had: he performed a very good thrust with the tip, could smack away any weapons with little effort, and by Adam's prediction, could even throw them extremely well. Then, when they crossed arms and stopped fighting, he complimented him: "You've got quite some skill with that spear!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm

"Gee, I lost track of how long we traveled. & We went to the kingdom of Stefan." Ariel says as she sees someone approaching, Neera. O.O

"Yeah, she's fine." Aladar says looking at Aurora, then smiled when he heard Rafiki & Geni, looking back at Aurora, laing his head next to hers, laying his tail on Terrence's head, incse he too wakes up.

Tarzan nodded when he heard Adam complimenting on his skill with the spear, "Thanks, many years in the jungle has taught me how to survive battles with it." he says.
"Yeah, Tarzan fought some of the toughest baddies with it, including a mean leapord." Tantor says mentioning Sabor.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Aurora meanwhile rests on, still unconscious from what happened before. The bandagaes around her head & the rest of her body all made sure her injuries would heal properly without infection or other issues in the body. The greatest medics made sure that the daughter of the King & Queen was to be taken in 100% care if not 200%. They made sure she would come to a full recovery soon. Her head laid softly on the pillow next to Aladar as her beautiful golden hair laid with her as well, touching Aladar's face. The softest & most beautiful hair he had ever seen in all his life. Where the golden suns shined the brightest from. But soon, she begins to quietly moan to herself. Showing the signs of waking up as she moaned & groaned & her eyes squinting.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Aladar smiled as he felt Aurora's soft, blonde hair. Soon, he hears her moaning & sees her eyes squinting. He lifts his ead and smiles greatlly, knowing exactlly what's going to happen, Auror is going to wake up. <=)

Last edited by Aladar on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:24 pm

The world was dark for a moment. Almost like waking up from a dream. Her vision was blurry & dark as she began to wake up with a small headache. Soon enough, she saw a familiar face with her.....Aladar. The sight of his face brought a wonderous smile on her beautiful face.
".......A........Aladar?........" she questions, reaching her hand out to him.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 am

Aladar smiles again and lowers his hand to Aurora, letting it touch his nose, "Yes...........it's me, Aurora." he says, happy that Aurora's up finally. <=)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

Feeling Aladar's nose & hearing his voice brought a smile on her luscious, beautiful face. Looking on with such beautiful eyes. "......Aladar.........You.......You made it........" <=)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:21 am

"Yes.........we all made it............well................all except one." Aladar says looking over at Terrence, who is still breathing heavilly while still unconcious. <=/
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next