Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 14 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"Uh oh you called him a pig." Timon says to Shenzi as the 2 hyenas look on at Pumbaa a little wide eyed. o_o
Carn continues to fight on at the other hordes of hyenas that were trying to attack him.

In th cave with Auora, Terrence looks on, hearing the heat of the battle outside, knowing he wants to help the others, but he promised to stay with the princess to protect her at all costs.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:25 pm

The skies of the fortress could be seen with flashing lights during the heat of battle for miles around. Even under the storm & the clouds. Goliath fought on with all his feral rage & fury that flowed within his veins as the swarm of orcs tried to take him down. Keeping them all at bay & sending many flying with a swing of both his own tail & the large mace like rock he pulled from the fortress. After dealing with them, he turned his attention to the ladders in which the orcs were climbing on. He flew into the air once more & with a mighty cry, he began to flies straight into the ladders to knock them down. One in particular, he grabbed hold of his own hands while a battalion of orcs were still hanging on! With his own strength, he pulled the ladder up as he flew straight into the skies themselves! Thus granting the orcs only one option- fall to their death!

In the fortress's shelter, there remained Aurora with both Terrance & her people. Who were all scared & afraid. The babies were crying, as were the children. Indeed, Aurora herself felt the same way. But she had to be brave. For her mother & father. For her people. She had to give them hope as best she could. Her arm remained wrapped around Terrance' leg as she stayed safe with everyone.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Mufasa and Adam were soon attacked from behind by an Orc berserker, who carried an enormous battle ax!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 14 Steelb10
He started to throttle them with his arms and roared, trying to strangle the two!

Luckily, Adam was able to punch the beast from behind and tackle him! He at first dodged the orc's swinging ax, and then, he made his move! As the Orc swung again, he grabbed his arm and pulled it up, then kicked him in the belly, punched him and then... smacked him with a sword. With the enemy down, he stabbed him to finish him off!

Pumbaa snorted angrily and asked once more: "Are you talking to me?!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"You shouldn't have done that." X) Timon said to the hyenas as they go a bit more wide eyed at Pumbaa! O_O

Tarzan used his bow to fire at both the orcs & the droids that were attacking. Tantor stood by Hathi, ready tocharge at the orcs, "Ready to do this Aisan?" he asks with his ears tucked back, ready to trample some orcs if neccesary. >=)

Terrence looked down as he saw the children cying, looking on at Aurora. <=/
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:34 am

Aurora took one good look at her poor fellow people with Terrance as well. She felt so sorry for them all. Even though she felt the same thing, she couldn't loose sight of hope. She needed to stay strong. "There all so scared...I feel so terrible for them." <=( she then said.

After dealing with the orc ladders, Goliath soon took the fight to the enemy archers & snipers! He soared above the ranks of more enemies- the Huns & the androids! All of whom were unaware of his approach. Then, suddenly, he came at them with talons & all with a surprise attack! Swooping down & lifting off into the sky! Plucking them like grapes off a vine! He kept himself at a good speed & used his agility to avoid the arrows & the shots made by the archers & the androids!

Near the very walls & defenses of the fortress, the very ground began to shake & it wasn't from Baylene! It was from something far deadlier. For there, appearing before the very wall of the fortress, was one of the giant war mech's itself! It's very present casted a shadow over the men behind the wall & cast an eerie, spine chilling memory for all those who had witnessed such a death machine before! It towered before them all. Glaring down with brightening & flashing green eyes from it's power core inside. Looking down upon the enemy like the maggots they were before it.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 14 602462_356057621131860_2034513398_n
It came to make an end to the defenses & the wall! With no regards of human life or anything that came under it's feet. With a loud, shrieking cry (1:00), it soon prepared to open fire upon the allies. It's guns, pointing directly at them all & charging with pure energy. The chance of survival......Was grim.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 am

"Yeah, I know." <=( Terrence said as he turned back tothe direction where the battle was. & as before, he still wonders if he should consider helping his friends out. But at the same time, he doesn't want to leave by Aurora's side. <=/
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

"Your troubled....I can see it. You wish to help the others fight but you don't wish to leave my side...Do you?" <=( Aurora then asked her friend with a hand gently beginning to hold Terrance's clawed hand. She wanted to comfort him & make him feel confident with whatever decision he made. But soon, she turned back to her people once more to watch them cry & fear for the worst. Such things soon began to make her feel terrible inside. "I feel so useless.....I feel like I cant do anything to help them." <X'( She soon began to say with her own tear beginning to form in her eye.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 am

Terrence said nothing as Aurora asked him this & gave a simple nod as he looked out at the battle, then turned back to Aurora as she said this, "I know, I wish you could help as well." he says, wiping her tear. <=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:14 am

">Sniff< B-but.....What can I do? Im in no condition to do anything. I cant fight, I cant help....I cant do anything." <='( Aurora then said to Terrance with such tearful, blue eyes. She truly felt as if there was nothing she could do. She was beginning to loose faith & hope. Just like her people were at this point.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:17 am

Terrence looked on as Aurora said this, "Aurora, please don't loose hope." he says as he looked at her, nuzzling her to comfort her, "I'm sure someone has something that can help you right now." he said again as he soon grew a tear of her own, looking back where the battle took place.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 am

Feeling the comfort Terrance was giving him by his nuzzling, she soon couldn't help herself but to give him a hug for his kindness. She didn't know what to say nor what to do. She herself saw the tiny tear that was coming from Terrance & reached her hand over to help wipe it off. "I >sniff< I just don't know what to do." she then said.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:32 am

"I know Aurora." Terrence said as he still comforted Aurora as much as he could, looking on where the battle was. <=(

Meanwhile, all the way in New York City, a crime is being hold. A thug is harrassing a little old lady to try & take her purse away from her! The old woman screams for help, "LET GO OF MY BAG!" she shouted as she tried to pull her purse back, "GIVE IT HERE!" the thug said & soon yanked it off her hand & soon booked it, "HELP! POLICE!" the old lady said as the thug ran. But soon a car happened to pull in front of the thug. It seemed like an ordinary car, but out of the drivers side is a young female police woman, seemed to be around 25 years old, "GET YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" she shouted with her gun pointed at the thug. The thug now has no other choice but to raise his hands in submission to the female cop.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 am

Aurora kept her arms wrapped around the nuzzling nose of Terrance who tried to keep her comfy. She felt truly incapable of anything at the moment. But suddenly, a little boy walked up to her who was concerned for the princess's safety. Though he was nervous of actually seeing her, let alone talking to her, he approached nonetheless to place a hand upon her dress. "Princess?" the little boy said. As Aurora turned her tearful head toward the small child.
">Sniff< Oh. H-Hello dear. >Sniff< What brings you here?" she then said.
"I......Saw you crying. I felt bad & thought you needed comfort."
"Ohhhh, dear >sniff< that's very sweet of you. But where is your family?"
"My.....My daddy's fighting outside........But I have no mommy." <=(
"You....You don't have a mother?" <='0 Auror then said with grief & sorrow for the poor child. To have no mother....Was the worst of all feelings.
"Nuh uh......It's just me & my big sister.......& were scared." <='( the little boy finally said.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:00 am

Terrence also looked on as he heard that the little boy has no mother, "No mother?" he asked. <='(

"GET ON YOUR KNEES & PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" the female cop said as the thug did what she said. As the cop approached, it seemed she didn't dress like other cops. She wears a black shirt, a red jacket, blue jeans, & tennis shoes. But she has the badge & a gun to prove she was a cop. But she was a detective. & most of the police business & a few citizens know her as Detective Elisa Maza!
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 14 45033_10
Elisa soon got the purse from the thug & handcuffed him, putting her gun up & gave the purse back to the lady, "Here you go ma'am." she says.
"Thanks detective Maza." the old lady says with a smile as she walked off. Elisa soon turned to the thug & sat him a nearby police car, "Who do you work for, pal?" she asked, but the thug refused to speak. "We can sit here all day now, are you going to tell me?" she asks again. "Bill Sykes, that's my boss." the thug simply said.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 am

The little boy merely shook his head to Terrance & soon, he himself began to cry from worriness & being afraid. <X'(
"Ohhhh, come here little one." <='( Aurora soon said. & before long, she herself went over to the little boy to comfort him as best she could. Like a mother to her own child, she hugged him tightly & kept him safe in her own arms. The little boy had soon returned her hug with his own as he teared up in her arms.
"Shhhhhh, shhhhh. Hush now.......I may not know what's like to have no mother.....But I am truly sorry for how you feel." <X'( She then said to him.

Meanwhile, in the City that never sleeps during the arrest, Ratigan's close associate, Bill Sykes, was underway of a massive shipment of weaponry he had promised to deliver to the villains over seas. Weapons in which, as Ratigan predicted, would aid the tyrant of the sea's: Davy Jones. In the massive crates that were to be shipped were immense & powerful cannons normally used on pirate ships but modified by modern day hands.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:22 am

Terence looked on as he felt sorry for the boy. For having no mother, & for possiblly having no dad if his dad dies in this war. He looks back up & soon has made his final desicion. He rises & his expression turned to serious, looking on at the direction of the battle. >='(

Elisa looked on as she heard the boss of the thug, Bill Sykes, she has heard of him before. She shuts the door of the cop car, "Take him to jail." she says.
"Thanks Elisa." a cop says as he drove off.
"Looks like I have a visit to make." Elisa says to herself as she got in her car & drove off to find Sykes, knoing he's making a big shipment of supplies off of Manhattan.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 am

"Your thinking of going off to battle....Are you?" <='( Aurora had soon asked Terrance. Seeing that he was rising from where he was & soon saw the very expression upon his face. This alone told her the whole story of what he was thinking & what he was about to do.

Sykes meanwhile remained where he was to be expected to be. In his main office with a cigar in hand. The shipment papers were lying on his desk & in his hands as he looked them over to make sure he had all he was about to ship over seas. Until another thug came in the room to make his report.
"How long before we can get these crates over the waters?" The criminal mastermind asked.
"We should have 'em all shipped by morning boss. We got another shipment of supplies that just came in." the thug replied.
"Hmhm, more toys?" >B)
"Right on schedule boss."
"Good, good. Be sure to pay them extra for delivering them sooner. Were right on schedule tonight."
"Another thing boss. Word has it on the streets that one of our boys has been arrested."
With that very statement the thug made, Sykes remained quiet for a moment. He placed the papers down & placed his hand slightly over his face in a way as if he had a minor headache. "Ohhhh boy oh boy........They just wont ever leave me be, huh."
"What do we do boss?"
"Nothing. If anything comes our way....."Kindly" show them to me." >B)
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 am

Terrence nodded, "Yes, I........I'e made my desicion. If I am to protect my friends, especially you, Aurora...........then the choice is mine." he says as he starts to leave when his tail is grabbed by a little girl.
"Please don't leave Mr Terrence stay with us." D'=>
"I wish I can, little one, but I must go. I'm not going to stay hidden & coward out. I must do this for your protection, you must trust me little one." he said, turning to the little girl, who nodded, shedding a tear. He takes his tail & wipes the little girl's tear as well as Aurora's tear as well, "I'll be safe........I promise." he says. <=')

Elisa drove on as she soon arives at the warehouse that Bill Sykes' hideout was. She gets out of her car & makes her approach to the door, preparing to knock.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:09 am

Alas, Aurora accepted Terrance's choice. It was his to make & she had no say otherwise. She knew that. With a nod of her head, she made no comment to suggest otherwise. She knew what her dear friend had to do. She rose back up from her feet & gently kissed Terrance's nose once more. "Then go.....I will do my best here because you'll do the same. I know you will. Its your choice.....It is not mine to question or to say. Now go......Help your friends.....And......If you see Goliath......Tell him thank you for saving me." <=') she then replied.

At the door od the warehouse, a security camera soon detected the presence of Elisa Masa. It zoomed in on her as Sykes soon saw the footage through the screen in his office.
"Hmmmm.....The detective eh?" Sykes soon said. When his two Dobermans began to growl menacingly. "Hey, hey! Hush! Quiet down!......Relax. She'll mean no harm. Hmhmhmhm." he merely said.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:17 am

Terrence nodded & gave a lick to Aurora back, then he turns to Kaa, "Kaa, make sure NO ONE comes through that door." he says.
O.O "Alright Terrencccce. Good luck." Kaa says.
Terrence nodded & closes his green eyes & took a breath & opened them as they glowed red! Last time this happened, he killed Black Stego, BUT this is a different story with a DIFFERENT Terrence, this meant he was ready for battle, & he was angry & plans to try & take his brother Scourge out & possiblly deal with Dragaunus, or any of his minions. He turned to the door, which was now open for him to leave. With a small roar, he turns & walks out, not limping anymore. After that, the door was shut behind him with the door locking again.
">sniff< W-will he be ok?" the same little girl asks Aurora. <='(

Soon, as Elisa approached the door, she knocked on it, "Bill Sykes? This is Detective Elisa Masa. Open up. I have a few questions to ask you." she says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:25 am

The poor little boy wondered the very same question as the little girl. "Yeah will he be okay, Princess?" <='( he asked as well. Aurora, looking upon the two children soon felt the sympathy & compassion of a mother. With a sweet smile, she wiped the rest of her tears & knelt down to the two with arms around them both & with sweet kisses to each of their little heads. To give them the comfort & the strength to stay strong & positive. "Yes little ones......He will be okay." <=') she finally said & wiped their poor little tears from their faces.

The camera had seen it all. Elisa Masa was now in plain sight in Bill Syke's security. The speakers on the door soon turned on with his very voice. "Ahhhh detective. Nice of you to....Drop by. Please, come in. I'll be expecting you in my main office." he said to her.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Still, no answer came to the warthog's ears, and this made him even angrier! He once again shouted: "Are you talking to ME?!" Now, they've tempted him to the bottom line, and it's was time to show them who's boss!

Hathi nodded his head. "Well, lad, let's go get them!" he said. He then charged into a band of Orcs, trumpeting and trampling them!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 pm

"NOW they're in for it!" XD Timon says as he climbed on top of his pals back, looking on at the Hyenas, who went even MORE wide eyed! O__O

"CHARGE!!!!" Tantor says as he ran over orcs & tramplingthem, tossing them aside with his trunk!

Terrence walked on tot the battlefield, only halfway there, determined to do this for Aurora & all his other friends. >=(

Elisa heard this & saw the door was unlocked & she enters, already heading for Sykes' main office.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Goliath pressed on with his attack against the Hun archers & the android snipers! He grabbed several of the droids in his hands & tore them in two with his immense strength! Even with the droids strong reinforced armor! He used the cover of large boulders to provide protection against many of the blasts & the arrows! One Hun in particular nearly struck Goliath with a sharp, iron tipped arrow. But the gargoyle's reflexes were anything but slow. Goliath caught the arrow into his own hand just before it struck him & with a menacing gaze, he turned to the very archer who shot the arrow! Crushing it in his hands before flying straight to him to attack!

Aurora had now finally found the courage & the confidence she was looking for. She now felt thay she was caoable of doing something. If she could not fight, then she could do something more- to keep the spirits & hearts going in her people. To comfort them & give them hope as their beloved princess. So there she remained. With the people who now looked up to her as a beacon of hope.

Near the very walls & defenses of the fortress, the very ground began to shake & it wasn't from Baylene! It was from something far deadlier. For there, appearing before the very wall of the fortress, was one of the giant war mech's itself! It's very present casted a shadow over the men behind the wall & cast an eerie, spine chilling memory for all those who had witnessed such a death machine before! It towered before them all. Glaring down with brightening & flashing green eyes from it's power core inside. Looking down upon the enemy like the maggots they were before it.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 14 602462_356057621131860_2034513398_n
It came to make an end to the defenses & the wall! With no regards of human life or anything that came under it's feet. With a loud, shrieking cry (1:00), it soon prepared to open fire upon the allies. It's guns, pointing directly at them all & charging with pure energy. The chance of survival......Was grim.

In New York, in his warehouse hideout, Sykes waits for Elisa Masa to arrive.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Terrence continued on his way to the battlefield, but he stopped before he made his exit, feeling the tremors the giant war mech was making. He turned his head & saw it, about to shoot at everyone, he let out a deep chest cavity growl, low enough where no one could hear him, he wants to make an epic entrance for EVERYONE to notice, so he stays put & ambushes any nearby enemies!

Aladar felt the shaking of the giant war mech & turns to see it! "Ready a boulder!" he ordered as the catapult as ready & turned to the direction of the mech. Aaldar leaped on the launching part & sent the large 1 ton boulder hurtling straight for the giant war mech & it strikes dead on, causing hefty damage to it, including its weaponary systems!

Elisa soon reaches the main office door of Bill sykes', she approaches & prepares to knock on it.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next