Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Ariel turned back and continued, still blushing as hard as ever. Sebastian turned to the boys, "Hey, show some respect for the princess-" Scuttle quicklly shuts him up before he spoils their spot
-----------------------------------------
"Filthy?" Doc says, looking around, "It's not dirty to us-"he says. O.o
------------------------------------------
Then as soon as Davy Jones entered, Ursula slipped in as well, looking upon everyone, "Well, I'm here!" she says crawlinf to the horned King, "You must be this 'Horned King,' huh?" she said.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Aurora sighed & giggled. "Here." she says, grabbing a plate & soon smearing the dust off it. "See? Absolutely Filthy!!" >=3 she says, soon smearing dust from the windows, the cups, EVERYTHING!
---------------------------------------------------------
The Horned King & the other villains all looked on, seeing Davy Jones & Ursula arrive. The Horned King turned to the sea witch with an evil cackle & grin.
"Hmhmhmhm.......Yes......I am. & you must be Ursula, the infamous Sea Witch. I welcome you to my humble abode."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Hades was somewhat disgusted by Jones' appearance, but now,at last, he knew who he was. But then, a familiar face came.
He immediately recognized the sea witch Ursula, because he has heard Poseidon's rumors about her and has met her no more but once, also, they had dealings in the past: "Ursula, babe, how's it doing down in the deep blue? Long time, no see! What brought you here?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Ursula saw Hades and giggled, "Hade's you hansome thing. I've came here for a proposition. You see I have something that those fools of heroes might be wanting, by striking a fool deal with a girl. Here, I think her voice might ring some bells in your heads." she says letting the seashell on her neck sound out Ariel's voice.
-------------------------------------
The dwarves all looked on puzzled as their house was being cleaned. O.O?
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm

The Horned King & Ratigan all gave a nasty smirk as they did indeed recognize the voice! Davy Jones gave a partial look. He thinks he heard a voice like that somewhere in his travels but he cant recall. Dragaunus however just stands there, pondering & wondering why this would seem so impressive to them, his clawed arms crossed together as he looked on.
"Hmhmhmhmhm, veeeery well done my dear." Horned King says.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora soon approaches the dwarfs with hands on her hips! "Now, yuor going to help me clean this place up. Okay?" >=3 she says, getting mops & brooms.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Ursula smiled and nodded, then saw Dragaunnus's face and turned to him, "You seemed to be confused my scaly friend." she says with a really evil-like creepy smile.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 2 Creepy10
----------------------------------------
"C-c-c-c-clean? B-b-b-but we've never-" Doce says. "Ah button it so we can make the princess happy!" Grumpy says sitting in his little stool, in grumpy mode. >=(
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Hades perked his ears to the clam that held the voice of the young Ariel, listening carefully. And as he did, he lifted up and thought for a moment: "Hmm..."
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 2 Hercul10
He then said: "Never knew Triton had a daughter. By sound, I think she's like...sixteen or something. Never knew about her, but now, I know."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

"Hehe, Ah, Ah, AH! No buts! This place needs to be tidied up! Oh think what your mothers would say?" >=3 she says, soon turning to Grumpy & giggles, giving him a cute face. <=33333
------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus looks on as Ursula makes this rather disturbing grin at him, arms crossed & with a fiery glare of his own. He snorted, steam spewing from his nostrils.
"Is there a reason why I am to be..."Confused" as you so say? Do explain what you prattle on about. What is the significance of....This?" he says, mentioning her sea shell.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 2 564790_325229314214691_806075979_n
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Grumpy looked at Aurora, then turned away from her, still with his grumpy look. Doc and the others have no choice but to clean up.
------------------------------------
Ursula looked om, "This isn't no ordinary shell with a voice in it. I plan to lure King Triton to me, so I can take his trident and become powerfull. Not that you guys are powerfull enough, I respect that, hmhmhmhm." Ursula says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Aurora giggles as the others cleaned. "Hehe, thats it. Lets get thos place all tidied up." she says, then turns to Grumpy & approaches from behind with a duster, once more making a cute face. "Why Grumpy, arent you going to help?" <=3
----------------------------------------------------------
Dragaunus keeps his arms crossed as he listens to Ursula's plan, beginning to rub his chin a little.
"Hmmm.....I see. Tell me, what is so important of this...."King Triton's" Trident?"
"I have heard the legends before." Davy Jones says stepping up. "He who takes the Trident shall posses the very sea itself. The waves, the storms- They will ALL come to your command." he says
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

"Hmph! I don't need to clean, this place is clean as it-" he then gets tangled in a cobweb as he got up from his stool. T___T
-------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmhm, exactlly. That's my plan with the trident." Ursula says winking evily. Twisted Evil
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Hades: "Fine. So, by the way, we haven't met in quite a while, so I'd like to give you some kinda treat..." he swoops his hand and creates a dish with drinks: "...OK, so what do you want? Mango? Champagne? Cocktail?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm

The Horned King soon turned to Davy Jones, after hearing him speak.
"I;ve been waiting for you.....Davy Jones.....I must say it s quite a privilege to meet you at last."
"So you must be this "Horned King" The Captain, Hook spoke of."
"Indeed....I am...."
"Then first, you must know that I cannot be summoned like some MONGREL- PUP! I came because you had a proposition for me, no?" he says with a rather demanding voice! Of course, the Horned King could understand his frustration. "Yes, do forgive me my friend. But it was the only way to bring you here."
"Hmph, Fine. Now, what is this deal you wish to make?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Aurora giggles cutely, getting the cobweb off him. "But it would make me so happy if you did. Pweeeeeeaaaase? <=333333
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Grumpy grunted then snatched the duster from Aurora's hand and bega dusting, "Hmph! Women." he says to himself. Dopey was sweeping, he gets an idea to get ride of the dust, thinking Aurora can't see him, he lifts up the rug and tries to sweep the dust under it. 8333
-------------------------------
Ursula turned to Hades and giggles, "I thank you for your hospitality, but I have 2 henchmen outside that are waiting. I must be going. Sorry I can't stay. But you know what they say, "a villan's work is never done". Tooteloo! Once I've received Triton's trident I shall retuuurn!" she says crawling back out to put her plan into action.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 pm

The villains all watched Ursula leave & nod in agreement. Dragaunus kept his arms crossed as he turned to Davy Jones with the others. The Horned King soon explained the reasoning for his coming.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aurora smiles & giggles, happy to see all the dwarfs clean their home & soon decided to help them. Luckily for her, her beautiful dress wasnt getting dirty from all the dust. She soon turned her head to see Dopey doing this! "Ah, Ah, Ah!!! Not under the rug, silly!" >=3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Dopey went wide eyed. O3O As Aurora turned away, he saw a mouse hole and giggled, sweeping the dust in it. But the dust came flying back out as a muse came out and squeeks in frustration at Dopey.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Aurora dusted on, humming & singing to herself as she cleaned with the dwarfs, having an enjoyable time with them. =3 She then turns her head around seeing the others, smiling. "Hows everything coomiiiiing? =333
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

"Everything's peachy clean!" all the dwarves says as they cleaned. Grumpy, Dopey, and Sneezy was dusting. BAD idea for Sneezy as a sneeze came on, one that got his wrag off his nose! Happy covered Sneezy's nose before he could sneeze. Doc, Bashful ans Sleepy were dong the dishes, Sleepy kept trying to fall asleep while cleaning.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Aurora saw this & quietly sneaked up on Sleepy, kneeling down before him at eye level as she gently poked his nose. "Hehe, hey you." =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Sleepy felt Aurora poking his nose and woke up snorting, "Huh-wha-" he says waking up.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

"Hmhm, now now, no sleeping on the job, silly." X3 Aurora says to Sleepy, rubbing his head
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"Huh? Oh ok >yawn<" Sleepy says as he helps wash the dishes. After HOURS, the house is FINALLY spotless and clean.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Aurora soon has a look around, mouth wide opened & VERY pleased! ">gasp< Whyyyyy, it looks WONDERFUL! Everything looks so clean & marvelous. Not a spot on the walls or anywhere." =33333
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

The dwraves, except Grumpy of course, nodded, "Yea, looks really nice now." Doc says with a smile. =)
"Hmph! Whatever." Grumpy says with his arms crossed.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Aurora smiled at Grumpy & giggles. "& you did a very nice job yourself, Grumpy." <X3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next