Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 7 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:51 am

Dopey dances with Aurora while Sneezy on the bottom half is waching Aurora's steps carefully as he copies to try & get to the rythym of the song. >=P
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 am

Aurora see's this as well & giggles once more X3 She continues dancing with Dopey, soon twirling around in her dress.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 am

After many days of relative peace, Merlin, the old wizard decided to pay a visit to King Stefan's castle and check on the condition of the kingdom in these calm hours before the rising storm, to give him advice of what he should do to fight off the upcoming enemies. Quickly enough, he spotted the cottage of the seven dwarfs and princess Aurora, and decided to join them, saying: "Good morning, old friends!"

Mufasa waited on as Ariel mock-tripped on the stairs, pretending she is injured, and then, he waved Tito and Oliver to run into the museum and get the Scarab as quickly as possible. Oliver whispered: "OK, let's go!"

Meanwhile, on Olympus, Simba was spending some time alone, thinking. He sat on the edge of a pond, thinking. Suddenly, he was hit by a wave of depression, he started to feel unusually lonely when he quickly remembered his father, Mufasa. It was just so strange that he wasn't there, that he had gone on some quest...a quest that will put all life on Earth at stake. He stared down into his reflection with a very sad expression on his face. As much as he enjoyed playing with his friends and his affectionate relationship with Nala, he had missed his father dearly and he remembered his words: "Whenever you feel alone, those kings will always be there to guide you...and so will I." He then let out a long, shallow sigh and closed his eyes, paying no attention to the world around him.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 7 Simba_10
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Bambi went wide eyed as he saw the wizard enter the cabin and hid behind Aurora. Dooc smiled seeing and old face and ran up to shake his hand, "Merlin! Merlin! Old friend your just in time, we're just having a party for all what the princess has done for us today." he says with a smile.
---------------------------------------
As Ariel tripped up the stair, she pretended she was injured. Tito nodded, "Ok kid, let's go." he said leading the way into the castle. Aladar kept hidden from veiw as well.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Aurora went wide eyed as well when she saw the old wizard appear with them! But she immediately recognized him & giggled, turning to Bambi & comforting him. "Hmhm, its okay. He wont hurt you." <=3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the dark castle of the Horned King, the villains explain to their newest member, Davy Jones, the reason for his summoning. The Sea Tyrant stood still, ears all wide & listening carefully.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Merlin giggled and said: "Ohohoho...it is wonderful to see you and your cottage once again, it has been 20 years since I have not visited this kingdom. May I sit down?" But quickly, he turned to see a young damsel, with straight, blonde hair that encircled her fair face. Then, he said: "Now, I don't remember you here. Who are you, young lady?"

Oliver ran quickly into the museum with Tito as the officers tended to the seemingly injured Ariel, looking for the Egyptian section, and once he has found it, he jumps up, and cuts a circular hole in it, then grabs the half of the Scarab and tosses is to Tito: "OK, let's get out of here!"

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Doc smiled as he gave Merlin a seat. Bambi heard Aurora say he's friendlly and cheered up quicklly and approached the wizard with a cute fawn face, wiggling his white tail. =33
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Aurora giggled at Merlin, how could he not remember her lovely face she wondered as she approached.
"Whyyy, Merlin, how could you not remember me? Dont you remember little Aurora?" <=3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Merlin sat down, and spoke back: "Well, I haven't been here in your father's Kingdom for 20 years as I have stated, and from rumors I suppose you are something between...sixteen or eighteen years old aren't you?" Then, he took a short look around and said: "Who is for a warm cup of tea? My treat." Soon, he waved his wand at the dining table, creating eight cups of tea. Then, he took out a sugar bowl out of his briefcase and said: "Alright, Sugar, pour some sugar into the princess' tea." The bowl hopped off and poured two scoops. Merlin said: "Alright, alright, that'll do. Now mix it up." And so, the bowl did so.

Last edited by Mufasa on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Bambi went wide eyed seeing all these tricks Merlin performed. The party continued on as Sneezy felt another sneeze coming on while Dopey was on top of him and blew him to the roof with a powerfull sneeze.
--------------------------------------------
Tito nodded and ran out the door with the Scarab. Ariel still pretended she was injured, looking at Aladar and Mufasa wonering if it was safe to come out now.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 pm

O.O "Oooooh!" Aurora says, Watching Merlin perform his tricks. Soon she herself sits down, beside Bambi as she strokes his soft little head with her gentle, warm, loving hands. <=3 Soon she saw Dopey & Sneezy do this & couldnt help but to laugh at such a sight.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Mufasa could see a window opening in space and time, shining and glittering, it much resembled a galaxy. As he understood this was the way home and that it was available for only a short period of time, he said: "Now!" Then, he jumped out, as well as the rest of the fellowship and thy all dived into the portal, carrying with them the last part of the Scarab. Soon, they appeared back on Olympus.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Ariel saw she got teleported with the others on Olympus, never seeing such a beutifull sight with wide eyes. O_O
-----------------------------------------
Bambi smiled as Aurora petted him. Soon the party turns to the royal guest, Aurora herself, "Well, I beleive it's your turn, my dear." Doc says remembering what she said as Grumpy grunted and left the organ.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Aurora smiled & giggled, kindly accepting their offer as she cheerfully approached the organ, sitting herself down & began to practice a little before play. "Hehe, its so cute." =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Bambi followed Aurora and stood beside her and watched her practice. Happy heard her compliment on the organ and giggled, "Thank you Princess, it might seems small to you, but I think you can work something out." he says.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Aurora nods & giggles. "Its just like the one I had when I was a little girl." X3 she says & soon starts playing.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Soon, Simba heard the sound of the portal and turned slowly, to see his wish coming true. His father has returned, unharmed and healthy. He ran and jumped on him: "Daaad!" He bit his ear and laughed. Mufasa just grabbed Simba in his paws and laughed.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Neera and Aladar ran to each other and nuzzled, "DAD DAD DAD!" said his kids as they ran to him. Aladar was wide eyed for a minute, but chuckled, "Hey, kids." he says nuzzling them. Ariel still looked around nervous a bit from everyone's presence.
-----------------------------------------
The Dwarves all gathered around and listened to Aurora as she played the organ.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Aurora continued to play on the little organ, showing some surprising talent as she played.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Sarabi had also arrived on the scene, nudging Simba away with her head and nuzzling Mufasa: "You've been gone for quite a while now? Will you stay any longer?"
Mufasa sighed: "I don't believe we will, my love. The quest to find the Scarab is over. The quest to save the world from evil is yet to begin."

Soon, Merlin sensed that the heroes have returned to the mountain, and got up from his chair: "I am terribly sorry, but I must take my leave. I must do something, greet the king in my name. Thank you for your hospitality." In a flash, he disappeared and re-appeared on the mountain.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Neera heard what Mufasa said and sighed. Aladar saw Ariel with Sebastian, Flounder, and Scuttle. "Oh, this is Ariel." he says. Ariel waved. "Why can't she talk?" Neera asked. "Looooong story madam." Sebastian said.
--------------------------------
The dwarves were suprised to see the talent Aurora was putting on, they were awed at it. O.O
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Aurora played on with the organ, soon playing a catchy little tune that just needed to be danced to. Something as if they would hear from a tavern. A classic little dancing song. =3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 pm

The dwarves heard this and giggled as they began dancing to Aurora's tune. Bami just stood there with his cute look. =3
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Zeus eyed them all from his throne, smiling: "Good, it's good to see that you are back and that you've recovered all the parts. Now is the time to put them together and hold a council that will decide our future. You are all summoned here to answer the threat of Maleficent."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Aurora continued playing the organ for the dwarfs, petting Bambi a couple times as she couldnt resist his cute look. X3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several hours had passed. The villains resided in the Horned Kings castle & before long, they had gained trust with a new member of their ranks......Davy Jones. They offered him a place to stay in the castle but the Pirate Lord required none of this hospitality. No, he did not need what they had offered him. No food, no bed, anything. He simply didnt need it or want it. If there was something he needed he would get it himself. He sought that his own ghostly ship would settle just fine for him. After all, he had remained in the Dutchman for several decades. Forever bound & served to sail of for endless centuries.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next