Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland - rewinded!

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disneyland - rewinded! - Page 7 Empty Re: Disneyland - rewinded!

Post by Mufasa Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Mufasa then continued his heading over to Pride Rock, with Sarabi along his side. Sarafina, meanwhile, turned to the playful cubs and called them over too: "Come on, kids! Time to go."
Simba turned toward Sarafina and got off Malka, quickening his pace to catch up with Mufasa and Sarabi.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Through the savannah of the Pridelands, Chameleon, now disguised as another male lion, wandered around the surrounding area to abserve the lands. As his master commanded. So far, there was nothing but tall grass before him & nothing too impressive. But he began to apptoach one of the many watering holes in the Pridelands. Areas in which even he knew he was bound to find something to examine. Or perhaps....Someone. It would be a while, however, until he would begin approaching the center of the territory. Toward the very home where Mufasa calls home- Pride Rock.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Mufasa and the Pridelanders begin to make way toward Pride Rock, where they would rest, and prepare to hunt, whereas Mufasa will have to scout around once again. Yet, he was absolutely oblivious of where Scar was and what he was plotting. It's not that Mufasa never suspected his secretive nature, but on this day, he really had nothing to worry about. He turns his head forward and sees Pride Rock, towering above all else, in it's mesmerizing splendor.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 pm

The disguised Chameleon made his trek through the tall grasses of the Savannah. In his lion form, he hoped that none of the residance here or the locals would suspect him for something else. Or believe he was not what he appeared to be. He had confidence in himself, since this was a planet they had never been to before & therefore none of the locals would ever suspect such a thing. But at last, the grand monument of Pride Rock had come into his view. With a rather interested smirk on his face, he began to approach. "Saaaaay, what view. Heheh, must have alot of...."Pride", whoever's livin' there." he said with his own sarcasm.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 pm

"Oh come on, Scar. You're our pal, hehe." Banzai said with a small giggle, "Hey, did you bring us something to eat? Huh? Did ya? Did ya?"
"No." Scar simply said as he leaped down from where he was, walking towards the hyenas, "I have a small plan on what to do in order to get rid of my older brother's son, Simba. You three are to kill him."
"But Scar, we've not yet reached over the Prideland boundries without that Mufasa kicking our butts-" Shenzi went to say.
"I know, that's why I plan to lure Simba & possibly his friends away from Pride Rock, & lead them over to you." Scar says with a wink.
"But how-" Banzai went to say.
"Patiance, Banzai, just wait here, & when you see Simba & possibly his cub friends coming, then you'll know when to attack." Scar then finished before he got up & made his way out to head back to Pride Rock so he could set up his little scheme he had just discussed with the 3 hyenas....hoping this plan would work.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:10 am

The lions continue making their way to Pride Rock, until, in 5 minutes time, they arrive there at last. The lionesses and their cubs gather near the cave where they usually sleep, ready to start off another day of life.
Still having no knowledge of Scar's whereabouts, Mufasa looks at his kingdom from the edge of Pride Rock, hoping that he would find him. He still knew nothing about his plot to get rid of Simba.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 pm

That afternoon, after his talk with the hyenas & his possible plan, Scar returns to the Pridelands as he begins to head to a specific boulder that he likes to be alone at & be alone with his thoughts.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Many things have happened in this time, another hunt, a scouting party by Mufasa that was still in progress. And Scar was alone, the way he spent most of his time, but he was going to receive and unexpected visitor - his own nephew, Simba. The cub always had a quite smooth relationship with his uncle, even though he thought he acted strange, or even suspicious sometimes. He pranced from behind him, because he wanted to tell him something he didn't manage to earlier - that he was the new king of the Pridelands: "Hey, uncle Scar! Guess what?" he asked jollily.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

As Scar swatted away a small bone that was in his way, he heard a familiar voice, Simba. He stopped with a slight annoyed look to his face, but then said, "I despise guessing games." he said with his teeth clenched.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Simba pranced even closer: "I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock!" he smiled and puffed up his chest, and then, he ran over to another ledge that was near, and continued: "My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all!" he snickered afterwards.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Scar, after hearing Simba's 1st comment, walked on as he said, "Oh goody...." But then stopped. After he heard Simba's 2nd comment, he then says, "Yes. Well forgive me for not leaping for joy.....bad back, you know." he said before slumping down on the rock with his back turned to Simba.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Simba didn't buy this at all, and playfully ran over to Scar and jumped onto his mane: "Hey uncle Scar - when I'm king, what'll I make you?" he asked. He didn't quite have an idea of what his uncle could be when he ruled the pride, so he figured he'd ask.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Scar, feeling Simba on his head, then heard his silly question, decided to say something funny for him, "....A monkey's uncle." he simply said.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Simba found this rather sarcastic reply funny, yet awkward and even uncalled for for some reason. Still, he laughed and rolled off of his uncle and on the stone floor in front of him, just saying: "You're so weird..."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Scar smirked as he then turned his head towards Simba, "You have no idea." he said, then got up, walking towards a wall, "So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?" he asked.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Simba followed along, walking right after his uncle. As he asked him if Mufasa had shown his all of the Pridelands, or most of it, he only confirmed it saying: "Everything."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Scar then sat down before he asked Simba- "He didn't show you that rise on the northern border, did he?" he asked, looking down at Simba.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Simba remembered exactly what that rise at the northern border was, the 'shadowy place'. And indeed, he didn't want to tell Simba anything about it, as he initially forbid him to even tread there, so he sighed and sat down: "Well, no... He said I can't go there."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

"& he's absolutely right! It's FAR too dangerous. Only the bravest lions go there." Scar said as hee turned his head towards the location of the Elephant Graveyard.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Simba was sitting still, as he was listening to Scar confirming what his father told him, but then, afterwards, he said that 'only the bravest lions' dare tread to that place, and more than anything, the young cub, who wanted more than anything to prove that he is brave misunderstanding this, jolted to his paws and said: "Well, I'm brave!" he said, then asked: "What's out there?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 pm

"I'm sorry, Simba I just can't tell you." Scar said with a silly look on his face, like he was trying to hide something from Simba, keeping his head up with his eyes closed.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Simba was still dying to know what was out there, but Scar claimed that he couldn't tell his nephew that. The cub persisted: "Why not?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 pm

"Simba, Simba. I'm only looking out for the well being of my favorite nephew." Scar said with a smirk as he rubbed Simba's head with his paw.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

As Simba's head was rubbed by Scar's clawed paw, the cub saw that he was apparently looking out for his 'favorite nephew's well-being'. But the lion had no other nephew or niece, so Simba only replied: "Pfft, yeah right. I'm your only nephew."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Knowing this, Scar replied- "More reason for you to be protected." he started with a claw pointed up, then put his paw back down before saying- "An Elephant Graveyard is no place for a young prince-" he went to say, pretending he just revealed the secret place, then went wide eyed & placed his paw over his mouth, "Oops!"
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next