Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Mufasa Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Mufasa then remembered something that was an interesting theme to discuss for them: family. He started, looking into the sky: "The most precious jewel on this world to one, is neither the diamond or emerald, but the family, Aladar. My father, Ahadi was an honorable, noble lion. My mother, Uru was a caring, trusted mother. Scar was a good brother in cub-hood, but his envy has made it come down to this... I pity him in some way." Then, he looked at Aladar: "And what about love? Have you ever fallen in love before? I have had plenty of relationships when I was a lad, but Sarabi... she was the one... She was not an easy picking though.", he giggled: "Sarabi has that firmness, the dignity, royalty, that is why I love her..."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Aladar heard Mufasa & slightlly smiled, "Well, the only one I've only loved & always will is Neera, my kids, mother, & my adopted family.But Neera was the only one who touched my heart when we went on that journey to the nesting grounds. Before I came to the Pridelands, me & my lemur family lived on an island. It was really beautiful, That's where I supposedly hatched. Then a meteor had hit & were lost after our home was destroyed. But soon, that's where I met all of you at the Pridelands." he says with a smile as he talked to Mufasa.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Mufasa then commented: "Rafiki is as kind as the petal on a flower, beside his sense of humor. Just seeing that he decided to descend from the home of the Gods to fight for me. And my Simba - Simba is a perfect cub. He is a little curious, adventurous, cocky and rambunctious, but he is all in all perfect - obedient, polite, he's not crude, and is sociable. He has his mother's eyes, and his father's golden fur. He will be an outstanding ruler."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm

"I think Simba is a wonderfull cub & friend. Hmhm, always looking for adventures & making new friends. But I personally think when the time does come, when he's ready, he'll make a great ruler........just like his father." Aladar says, looking at Mufasa with a smile, then back at the sky, "Seems like yesterday when we all met & became good allies & friends." he says again.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Aurora remained on her bed to rest. The medicine she had been given felt like it was beginning to take it's effect. It seemed to be working. She hoped that both Terrance & herself would heal soon & okay, but also hope that her allies & friends, along with her beloved family, would make it through this ordeal, & onto the next day. But soon, her thoughts began to make her drift into a state of tiredness & before she could say another word to her friend Terrance, or Kaa, or even any of the others, she soon drifted off into such innocent slumber.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

Mufasa only listened and nodded, then said: "I do not want my son to lose his life for the attacks of some cold-blooded tyrant. I want to see Simba grow tall, to see his mane, him with a lioness that he'll love, his ascent to the throne, when he chooses his queen... I do not want to die without those memories." Then, he looked at Aladar: "I can imagine how happy you were when you heard your young speak for the first time, huh?" he giggled happily.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Aladar giggled, "Hmhmhmhm, yeah. & let me tell you, I was pretty shocked when I first heard them." he says. <X) Then he looked back out, "But one day, I'd want them to grow up to be strong, brave Iguanodons like me, but have the kindness of Neera of course."
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Mufasa listened to Aladar's next words. Being a parent was indeed demanding, and hearing your children speak their first words is quite a surprise, but above all else, it makes you feel more proud than ever. He only nodded his head and agreed: "Yes, I do hope they will." Then, he recalled something as he looked upon the sky, which was turning crimson - the Sun was about to set. He remembered about training and the battle, and remarked: "It's nearly sunset. We'd better train while we can, the armies of evil will be upon us by nightfall."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm

The the forces of good prepared, the princess, Aurora, remained sound asleep once more. Letting her injuries from the struggle before heal & get better. There, she remained. Sleeping peacefully beside her new friends, Kaa & Terrance. As if she never knew what was happening. At peace like the angels themselves. -3-
The sun set had arrived. The burning, light giving sphere was settling to the west where it was to soon disappear. The moon meanwhile had already risen from the east at the time. It was a full moon. The first in many weeks. It signaled the arrival of the coming night. But this one moon rise soon began to trigger another event....Another phenomenon. In the fortress, beside the very bed where Aurora slept.....The stone statue of the Gargoyle, Goliath, began to show strange signs from the very first sign of the moon & the coming of night. Second by second, the outer rocky shell began to crack more & more. They knew what was happening. For their ally was now returning. The soldiers soon knew what to do. So they rushed to the stone statue of the gargoyle & lifted it from the bed to place it on flat ground & terrain. From there the heroes could only watch....& wait.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"Yes, we must train for the battle." Aladar said as he got up & returned inside to train. He then smiled, knowing oretty soon the gargoyle, Goliath, would emerge once from his rocky prison & be with allies once more. Carn was already training as well as Tantor & Tarzan.

Kaa & Terrence remained asleep next to Aurora, unaware of what's happening to Goliath. -3-
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Phil and Hercules trained together. Hercules helped the short Satyr use arms against larger opponents than himself, and there were many of that sort! The Chinese also trained very hard. Many of them were professional soldiers that knew every aspect of war, could handle almost any weapon. As the day grew late, Mufasa indeed knew that their Gargoyle friend was about to awaken at first moonlight, and it was around 19:00, the Sun would be down within an hour, and every second was worth using for training.
Adam trained archery with Robin, and then looked over to Tarzan, then asked: "Tarzan! Have you eve used a bow?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"The Gargoyle!" "He is awakening!" "Stand back!" Stand Clear"! These & many more were the shouts & cries of the nearby soldiers of the King, alerting the other allies of the reawakening of Goliath, the Gargoyle. They stood back a ways, knowing that at any moment the gargoyle would explode from his layer of rock with massive strength. Many of them looked up into the sky to see the very moon already beginning to lift up in the horizon. Just above the peak of the nearby mountains. The statue of Goliath continued cracking. Now more so then ever. As larger cracks began to form around the layer of rock. Pieces began to fall off, revealing the dark, purple/grey skin of the gargoyle itself. Then, as pieces began to fall from his face, so was revealed the eyes of the gargoyle. That shined brightly as a sign of his awakening. With a glow as bright as the moonlight itself.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Goliath_by_crimsondespot-d41tgd6
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Tarzan heard Adam's question if he had ever use a bow & arrow before, "No I haven't." he says with a shake of his head.

Kaa woke up with all the noise, "Ooooooooh! What'sssss with all the noissssssse?" >~< he says, waking up. Terrence was dead asleep that he could barely hear the racket. -3-
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Meanwhile, as the Sun set and the Moon rose, the Orc infantry and Hun cavalry were now very close to the location of Siege's forces - 5 kilometers and closing the gap by every second, marching across the fields like a colony of ants in a garden the sound of their marching can be heard all the way to the fortress. Soon, the battle for fort Agthall will commence!

Mufasa, aside from the cracking of Goliath's stone cocoon, could hear the thuds of the marching! He listened better, and his fears were realized! They were merely an hour from the fortress! Then, he hastened to the King and Queen to bring the news! He ran into their throne room, opening the door before him suddenly! He shouted: "The enemy is near! They will be before the castle gates in only an hour! Evacuate the women and children into the caves! We must hurry!"
Stefan looked over to one of his henchmen: "Spread the word! Evacuate them into the caves!"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Unaware of the coming danger & the awakening of Goliath, Aurora remained fast asleep much like Terrance. Undisturbed by all the noise & riot going on & unaware of the evacuation of those who were unable to fight. It was likely she would be one of those many people who would have to leave as well.

The stone shell of the gargoyle began to loosen & crack more! Soon, enough, the tail of the gargoyle was free & loose! It lashed out with freedom like a bull whip! Swinging from side to side. Toes & fingers began to break loose as they gripped the very stone floor below him with sharp claw & talons! The statue itself began to move & rise until finally.....The very layer of rock exploded into pieces. Like the effect of a dynamite stick, the pieces & shards of rock flew in all directions, as every single man stood clear from such a phenomenon! From the explosion, a mighty roar roused into the air of the fort! One of great ferocity & shear power.......For Goliath had finally awakened to aid the forces of good. His very eyes remained bright & shining as the moonlight itself. His fists were clenched after breaking through the stone layer in which he was concealed in & his wings had now fully extended & his injures from the fight before....Healed. As if he was never injured.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 73cd4b8b5c3878e6e0d0889d95e7b7791d9ead10

Outside the very walls of fort Agthall, the villainous forces of the Saurian Empire remained as patient as can be. So long as their general, Siege, remained so. But he remained impatient. While observing the very enemy fort in the distance of the field where the battle would commence, a definite sound soon echoed in the air. A promising sound. As the general turned his large reptilian head, a drone had soon approached him with news from the scouts. "->MOVEMENT SIGHTED APPROACHING THE BATTLE ZONE. ALLY FORCES CITED ENTERING BASE CAMP- 5 KILOMETERS & APPROACHING<-" the robotic soldier had said.
"Finally!" Siege then growled with a toothy grin on his face. The general had been waiting for this news for the last few hours & now, at last, more reinforcements had arrived. He immediately went outside the camp he was in to see for himself. They themselves were settled on a mountainous area. The high ground was theirs so they could very well see for a vast distance. He took his binoculars to see for himself & there, like a big black spot in the middle of the land, he saw the armies approach: the Orc infantry & the Hun cavalry, & with them: the hoards of the gigantic War Mechs. 50 strong & who's very footsteps, simultaneously, shook the very foundation of the earth below. Now the armies of the Saurian Empire would be at full strength!
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Aladar heard that t e women & children were being evacuated. He also saw that Goliath had also awaken. But now, another sound was heard by him, the reason for this, footsteps in the distance! Knowing it's time, he rears up & gives out a loud roar. One that can be heard throughout the fort if any didn't get the message.
(1st roar)

Kaa heard Aladar's roar & turned to see Terrence & Aurora, "Oh no. They need to wake up." he says as he slithered over & sees that Terence had heard the call & began to wake up. >3< Kaa then turned to Aurora to see if she was waking up yet.

Meanwhile, Scar & Zira with the 3 hyenas, Banzai, Shenzi & Ed along with their hyena army that was about 200, heard the Saurian general & sighs in releif, knowing that they can proceed.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

After his roar, the gargoyle then let loose a sudden growl at all that was suddenly happening. Shaking the remaining pieces of stone from him & his wings. He heard the roar given by Aladar & saw many people, both old allies & new faces, preparing for battle. He began asking questions to the soldiers but they were too busy to even give him an answer or a remark. So he went to his ally, Aladar, himself. "What is happening?" he asked, concerned & with a hunch of what may be happening.

Aurora meanwhile had suddenly woken up! Her eyes opened as she rose from her bed! There she saw many things happening & heard many things all at once! The sound of rushing soldiers, Aladar's roar & soon, more distinctively, Goliath's roar! She turned to the bed beside her where the gargoyle once was & did not see him there anymore. "....Goliath?......" O3O she merely said to herself.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Hathi, seeing that Goliath has awoken, heard his question, as crowds of civilians and children pass by, running for the cave shelters! Then, the elephant trumpeted(3:02) and replied: "They are coming, laddie! We need to get set for battle!" He then put up a position for himself, to be ready.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Aladar heard Goliath's question & heard Hathi's answer, nodding in agreement to the elephant & turned back to Goliath, "He's right, another battle is coming." he says. Carn shakes his head, as he has been itching for a fight! Tarzan & Tantor ready themselves as well.

O3O Terrence had also woken up, looking around & got confused, "A-A-A-Aurors! W-w-what's going on?!" he asked as he was confused at the moment.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 am

Goliath had heard that another battle was about to be waged. & just in time. For his injuries had all been healed thanks to his state of slumber. Injuries & wounds always heal quicker when a gargoyle sleeps. As if they were never wounded. Such was a good thing at the moment. For he was ready for battle whenever he was called or needed. But soon, something else came into mind. "& the princess? How does she fair? Is she....Alright?" he then asked.

I...I-I dont know, dear!" Aurora then replied to Terrance. As she herself felt the very same way as he did. Confused
by all the sudden activity.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

A guard entered the room where Aurora and Terrence laid and notified: "Lady Aurora! The enemy is coming! You must go into the caves with all the women and children." Knowing that she still might be hurt and unable to move without pain, he picked her up in his arms and carried her. Then, he turned to Terrence and suggested: "I suggest you go to battle."

Robin then replied: "The princess is fine! The dinosaur is fine! She will be taken down into the caves with the other women and children! Come with me, to the walls!" He shouted, as he and Little John climbed the stairway to the walls, where they will fight. Mufasa, Shere Khan Hercules and Phil and others who are small enough to stand there all climb, because they will hold them off better there than behind the walls, because they can see them come.

As thy were all set on the walls, all they could do is watch, and wait for them to arrive before the fortress's walls. Soon, they could see torches burning in the distance, lighting the night sky. The forces of evil are merely 20 minutes away from the fortress and they had to arrive before the walls and taunt their enemies! Ahead of the Orc infantry and Hun cavalry was Scourge. Though he is a brainless beast, he does know what do - capture the princess. Beside him the Orc captain, who wore no helmet.

Phil, meanwhile, being very short, couldn't see what was happening and constantly kept hopping up to see at least something! Then, he frowned: "Ah! You could have picked a better spot!"
Hathi, who was standing below the walls and being unable to climb, saw Mufasa and Goliath stand one next to another looking out on the horizon, called them: "Well lads, whatever luck you live by, let’s hope it lasts the night."
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

O.O "B-battle?! B-but I-" Terrence says as he rose to his feet. But doing it so quick caused im to hurt a little more, "I'm not fully healed yet to battle. I must stay with Aurora, she promised me to, & I intend to keep it." he says as he follows the guard to the caves as he had a promise to keep when Aurora told him to stay by her side.

Aladar was ready to battle, & so was the rest of the members of the fellowship, "May god help us during our battle." he says to himself with a serious look on his face.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:02 pm

With a nod in agreement & without any words to say otherwise, Aurora was soon picked up from the bed she laid down on as the guard prepared to take her to shelter from the battle itself. But even so, she knew that Terrance was right. She made a promise with her new friend & turned to the guard with a nod of her head. "Let him come. He will help defend the citizens." she said as they moved along to safety.

Another battle was about to be waged. A larger battle then ever before. Nodding his head, Goliath soon took flight & action. Spreading his massive wings & taking to the air. From there he flew to the top of one of the fortress towers. His hand then grasped the poll of the tower firmly, allowing him to perch on top with a birds eye view. He scouted the area before the very fortress. From there he saw the flames & torches of the enemy. Their battle cries were definite, as were their taunts. But among them, he heard the thunderous steps of another deadly force: The Saurian forces! The gargoyle merely stood fast & perched upon the top of the pillar. Where he remained until the enemy would arrive completely before them.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 12 Goliath___gargoyles_by_zotto1987-d5c9052

On the fields that surrounded the fortress, marching beside the orc's, the huns & even the hoards of hyena's, the vast forces of the Saurian Empire were finally making their move! The hoards of drones & mechs all marched along in darkening terrain. With no remorse or regard of human life. They were true killing machines. Incapable of emotion & functioned only to serve their master- Dragaunus. They all marched in complete unison. Step by step with such a loud & thunderous noise that shook the very earth beneath them from such numbers. Behind the enemy lines were the massive war mechs. Completely operational & ready for the battle of the Fort & infront of the massive army......Siege! He had been waiting for this moment to arrive! The anxiousness & lust for battle had finally began to pay off. Soon, he would have the pleasure of crushing his enemies. The Saurian General walked along infront of his army in a good pace. He then stood on the top of a boulder in the field & from there, he watched his massive army march forth to battle! He himself was prepared for the bloodshed. Armed to the teeth with his usual battle armor, a blaster & a war club within the grasp of his hand.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:59 pm

0:00 - 1:18

Adam looked out to the field, seeing the monsters and machines march toward the fortress walls, the sound of thuds echoed throughout the land, even the people in the caves could hear them vaguely. King Stefan stood upon the highest point on the fortress walls. Soon, the rain started to fall, drop by drop.
Adam, in fact was a secondary commander of the army, and gave a few orders and a short speech: "Show them no mercy!... Because you won't receive any from them!" Then, he patted Mufasa's shoulder: "Your friends are with you, Mufasa."
Hathi then eves: "Let's hope they last the night!"
After they were close to the fortress, the Orc captain roared(0:33), and the units halted their march!

Last edited by Mufasa on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Terrence nuzzled Aurora as she was right, if anything were to attack the women & children, he would try & fend them off.

Aladar with Carn & Tantor with the 7 dwarves all stood by Mufasa & the others, waiting for the battle to begin.

Scar & Zira soon roared, signaling the yena army to march forward with the other armies, so they can go to battle & try to destroy the fellowship.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next