Disneyland!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disneyland! - The game!

4 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Disneyland! - The game! - Page 6 Empty Re: Disneyland! - The game!

Post by Dragaunus Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 am

O.O "Who?" Aurora asked, fearing it was Goliath for a moment, but she turned to see Terrance as well, seeing what he's talked about. "Is....He alright?" <=/ she asked with a hand on his nose & his paw.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 am

"Yeah..............he'll be alright." Aladar says as Aurora toched Terrence's nose. "But I'm glad you're alright." he says. <=)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:33 am

Aurora smiled as Aladar says this, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes as she kept her hands on Aladar's nose & his paw. But soon her eyes widened once more! Realizing something! "Where......Where is....Goliath?.....Is he safe?" <=(
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 am

"He's right there, but he's stone." Aladar says pointing to where Goliath is.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 am

Aurora turned to see Golaith laying on the other bed next to her. Even as stone, she could see bandages on him as well. She was so glad & happy the gargoyle, the very one who saved her life, was safe as well. She could see that he had tried to reach for her before he turned to stone. Seeing his hand extended out to her. With a graceful smile on her face, she to reached out to his stone hand & soon held it with her own. ".......Thank you....." <=) she said to herself.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Mufasa slowly approached Terrence, who was still unconscious. In deep thought, he looked at his wounds: "Hmm...these are huge...Only a larger creature could have inflicted this kind of bite." The size of the bite mark-like scars seemed much larger than Terrence's gape, so he had come to a conclusion that Terrence was attacked by something larger than himself. Then, he glanced to see Aurora regain consciousness, and a smile came onto his muzzle, glad to see her doing well.

But then, he sighed to himself and lowered his head: "I am so confused..." he looked to Aladar: "I accepted him...I saved his life, I trusted him, I fought alongside him...and killing the Stegosaurus is how he thanks me?...Why?...How could he commit such a crime?" then, he thought for a while. He feared, that if he helped the dinosaur once more, that he would have done the very same thing on all of them. Then, he looked to Aladar: "What must I do? Do I leave him or do I trust him again? I don't want to bring further death to our fellowship."

Adam nodded with a smile, then continued to practice, then asked: "Can you throw it well?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

http://disneylandrpg.forum-pro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm

As Ariel talked to Simba, she looked up and saw 2 animals approaching the 2, Neera & Sirabi. O.O
"Who's this here, Simba?" Neera asks as she hatchlings followed, looking on at the mermaid confused. o.O

Aladar smiled as Auora thanked Goliath. Then he turned and hears Mufasa, "Mufasa, you got to remember, he saved us from Dragaunus's giant machine. If he was a TRUE killer, he wouldn't have returned & saved us like he did." Aladar says making a point to Mufasa.

Tarzan nods and throws the spear wich BARLEY misses Tantor's hair on his tail as it hits a wooden object.
"WATCH IT, TARZAN!" Tantor says jumping up a bit as he felt the spear whooshing against his tail. >~<
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 pm

"If I may, gentlemen." Aurora says as she sits up. Feeling a little weak as she tries to get up & can still feel her body aching & in slight pain. But she endures as she looks at the two. "What you've mentioned to me about your friend, I can understand........& might I place my own point of view. The poor thing had lost his home as well.......Pain.......Anger......Loss.......It's all too much for just one to bare. It cant be justified as a crime..........The poor soul was lost......He did not know where to turn." she stated with every word justifying her very meaning. "I agree with what Aladar says." she then says & then turns to Terrance himself. "& If it were up to me, I'd say he's innocent to."
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:46 am

Genie: "Yeah, I kinda think he feels sorry for that and he wouldn't do it ever again?"
Eventually, the lion's brown eyes peered over to Aladar and Aurora, and he listened to their words, that would sound like council and wisdom to his ears, and the warning of his heart had faded. Then, finally, he nodded lightly and looked back at the dinosaur: "Is there any hot water here? I'd like to mend his wounds, they are salty, he might perish."
Soon, Robin entered with some tea for Aurora, that was given to him by her mother. Her father had arrived with Robin as well.
Then, a cheerful smile appeared on his face: "Aurora, I am so sorry..." then, he approached and embraced her gently, not to hurt her, with a single tear coming out of his eye.
Robin then looked to Mufasa: "We have trusted you thus far and you've never lead us astray...Forgive me. I was wrong to despair."
Mufasa smiled and laid his paw on the fox's shoulder: "There is nothing to forgive, Robin."
Then, Little John came in, trying to put on a habergeon, or a chainmail armor shirt, that would improve his protection. He struggled to slip it over his chest: "Oh, if we had time, I'd fix this thing up!"
Then, the Genie zapped it with his finger, and it fell over perfectly. Then, Little John said: "It's a little tight over my chest."
Mufasa and Robin only smiled ironically, since he had a big belly and a smaller chest.

Simba then approached Sarabi and Neera and turned forward to Ariel: "Oh, this is Ariel. She's a merm...a mermerd...a maidmerd..."
Sarabi: "Are you trying to say mermaid?"
Simba: "Oh, yeah. I was...How did you know?"
Sarabi: "I heard lord Zeus and Poseidon speak."
Simba: "Oh...Eh, Ariel, this is my mom, and this is Neera."
Sarabi was indeed mystified by her appearance, she was a human/fish crossover, but nonetheless, she was a beautiful creature. She smiled comfortably at her.
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 6 Lionki12
Simba grinned: "She was with dad and the others. She's gonna tell us eeeverything!"
Sarabi laughed: "Everything? You're a little too curious, even for a cub...", then, she turned her head to Ariel: "Where are the Fellowship?"
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Aladar smiled, knowing Mufasa has finally agreed with everyone & has come to forgive Terrence. Hears him requesting hot water as he leaned his head over to the other side of Aurora's bed and got a bucket of warm water and sets it down next to Mufasa & looked over at Terrene, who is still laying there unconsious, still breathing heavily.
(Terrence's breathing 00:29-end of video)

Ariel looked over as she hears Sirabi, "Well.........I'm not sure. Like I told Simba, I last saw them at the kingdom of Stefan. That's all I know, sorry." =/
Neera looked on, "I hope they come back soon." she says. <=/
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:02 pm

A smile came upon Aurora's face to see Terrance being given the proper care that he deserved. Now being accepted into the ranks of friends & allies once more. But what made her smile more was the sight of her mother & father before her as she embraced them both as tightly as her wounded self would allow her. "Shhhhhh. Dont cry father.......Im okay now. Im where I should be. With you & mother.......& I have a brave friend to thank." she then says, turning her lovely face toward the very person who saved her.......Goliath.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Stefan wiped his face of tears and then peered over to the petrified gargoyle, Goliath. He knew from legend that gargoyles turn to stone at sunrise and they must wait for the cover of night. He smiled: "Despite his appearance, he is a very honorable creature."
Rafiki rubbed Terrence's salty wounds with a cloth dipped in warm water, to help them heal quicker.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"Yes.....Yes he truly is." Aurora says with a smile, once more reaching over to Goliath's hand that tried to reach her before he fell to is rocky slumber & touched his hand with hers. Then turned to her father & mother once more with a wonderful idea. "I wish to thank & him & honor him him for his bravery." <=3 she says.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Aladar smiles as he hears this, looking over as he sees Rafiki tending to Terrence's wounds. Then he looks out one of the windows, wondering when the final battle will begin.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mufasa Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Then, as Adam and Tarzan rested, they saw a boy. Merely 13 years old, he had to participate in the battle. The boy was really worried, and he looked at Adam for a moment. Adam asked: "Come here."
The boy came. Then, he asked: "Give me you sword." The boy gave it to him, so Adam would look at it. Then. the boy spoke shyly: "My name is Johann. The people say that we won't make it through the night. They say it's hopeless."
Then, Adam got up, to test the sword, performing only a few basic swishes.(0:28 - 0:40)

He then said: "This is a good sword. Remember this, Johann - there's always hope if you believe in it. So stay strong and don't look back."

Meanwhile, something was marching it's way toward the castle, from it's west point, avoiding the alien invaders at all costs, since they've noticed them before. 3 500 good men from the Chinese empire come here, summoned by Merlin as he rode to find the knights. He thought that this would help them last out the battle before they are overrun.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Aurora soon began drinking the tea Robin was so generous of giving her. Feeling the warm water seeping down her sore throat. As she drank, she couldnt help herself but to look over to see Goliath's rocky shell once more as the gargoyle continued to "sleep." All this time though, she herself just couldnt shake the feeling that she blames herself for what happened to Goliath. Werent for her, he would not be in this condition. She didnt know how to say sorry or what to do for him in return.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Timon, who happened to see Aurora, hopped on the bed with her and looked on at Goliath, "Man, talk about your fixer uper." =/ he says, then sees Aurora's face, placing a hand on hers, "Hey, don't be down, kiddo. I'm sure he'll understand." he says with a wink to her.
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:37 pm

">Sigh< I know but-!" O.O Aurora began to say when she finally got a good look at Timon himself! Looking down to see & encounter him for the first time! "Oh-! Hehehe, why you must be Timon." <=3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Timon nodded, "Yes I am. Yimon, at your service, my lady." he says with a bow of respect to Aurora. "Are you hungry?" =)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

"Hmhmhm, why it's nice to meet you Timon." <X3 Aurora says making her bow back but it kinda hurts bending her back as she groans a little. "Ooh-! Nnnngh.....Ouch.....Still in bad shape." she says as she then hears Timon ask her his question. "I am a little bit." she says rubbing her belly. <=3
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"Alright. I got just the thing for ya." Timon says grabbing a large leaf & it has bugs & worms on it! "Some grub will fix ya up nicely." he says. =)
Disneyland! - The game! - Page 6 Lionki10
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"Oh why thank yo-!" O_O Aurora goes to say when she suddenly freezes, seeing the grubs before her & being presented to her! "Oh......Oh my." O~O she says with a little hesitation.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 pm

"What's wrong? You look like you've never eaten grubs before. They're good for ya. Puts protein into your body." Timon says. Wink
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragaunus Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm

"Um......W-Well I.....Im not much of a bug eater if you dont mind me saying that.....Sorry. But thank you." <X3 Aurora says.
Dragaunus
Dragaunus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladar Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

"Oh come on. Not just one insy tinsy morsal?" Timon asks again. =)
Aladar
Aladar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next